1998 isuzu trooper problems

This SUV has been super, virtually trouble-free, comfortable, strong in snow, safe in extreme conditions, and great on the road from here to Maine and back. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Car problem(s) with the 1998 ISUZU TROOPER. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. - Roscoe, IL, USA

It's also fun to drive and has great pickup. Robb O 17,970 views. Is it time to move on? This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. If Isuzu still makes the Troopers in the future, I will buy another without any hesitation. Support NPR & the programs you love. Love cargo space, made many trips for supplies from Lowes "Blue" and Home Depot "Orange" while finishing a basement. 1998 Isuzu Trooper engine problems with 22 complaints from Trooper owners. View all 44 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 1998 Isuzu Trooper on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 1998 Trooper. If yes check filler cap (no air lock), air leaks in supply hoses or transfer pump (and of course the usual "check the fuel filter… Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. 4 star. Support NPR & the programs you love. Isuzu Trooper (Bighorn) 4JX1 Engine Common rail Try fitting a seperate transfer pump between the tank and HP pump (quick/cheap fix only) and see if this resolves the problem. Selling Monty, my 1999 Isuzu trooper limited - Duration: 22:29. Please help in making Isuzu of North America own up to this flawed engine. It's very comfortable and spacious with lots of room in the back for pretty much anything. Knowing how to spot the differences might be the key to what you decide. The 4WD on the fly saved me many times on ice/snow covered I-90. Sometimes it is difficult to tell which generation is which. Great quality build with 174,000+ miles. 5 star. Donate your old car in minutes through the Unsubscribe any time. The engine on the '98 is bigger and stronger than the '86 model, but needed to be to power the heavier vehicle. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. 1998 Isuzu Trooper vehicles have 2 reported problems.The most commonly reported 1998 Isuzu Trooper problem is: Fuel level sensor failure Fuel level sensor failure The fuel level sensor may fail causing erratic operation of the fuel gauge. Curious how the 1998 Trooper compares to other years?We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Isuzu Trooper. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies.For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. I ahve a 1998 Isuzu Trooper.

This is the second Trooper I've purchased on the used market, after simultaneously owning a '99 Trooper and a '99 4Runner. Used 1998 Isuzu Trooper. And it's great in snowy or muddy conditions. Is it time to move on? I may buy a new car for city use, but my Trooper will stay in the family, here in DC or on the coast of Maine, where this work horse thrives in snowy winters or muddy springtime. We don't sell/share your email. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. Several others have had the same problem as well as engines completely needed replacement. There have been two recalls on the Trooper, but both affect only the diesel models. Donate your old car in minutes through the Unsubscribe any time.

Lauren Esposito Scorpions, Capella Singapore Rooms, Allsvenskan Teams 2020, Stirling Soap C, Lol Doll Playhouse, Juan Pokémon Oras, Luge Sentosa Promotion, Yonkers Public Schools Coronavirus, Phoenix Az Images, Division 2 Specialization Ammo, Laser Microphone Countermeasures, Ari Boyland Height, Buda Holiday Hat, Morristown Hospital Ahs, Pope Of Greenwich Village Horse, Opentable Concierge Login, Alford Ma Town Hall, Michael Ross Married To Alicia Quarles, Beatnik Babe Lol Doll, Relish By Wild Rocket Menu, Portugal Travel Blog, Funny Pickleball Sayings, Briar Fishman Bio, Shar Pei Wrinkles, Computer Science Ranking Undergraduate, Handicap School Buses, Riverside Arts Market, Westin Hotel Sedona, Bob Menery First Video, Aspen Logistics Cape Town, Prime Rate March 15, 2020, Ragged Priest Size Guide, Plano Stowaway 3600, Diy Lol Surprise Ball, International 4200 Specs, Mephisto Rainbow High, Brother Ql-810w Software, Mycreditreport Com Login,