2002 isuzu trooper ls

My transmission was serviced and failed.

VEHICLE TYPE front-engine, rear/4-wheel-drive, 5-passenger,5-door wagon. I didn't have the fun of towing stranded cars from ditches or bouncing over fallen trees, but at least I knew I could have. farce, nothing ever breaks. Went above and beyond anything I expected.I would recommend them.

Not pushy and not annoying. Privacy glass and solar-green, UV-cut glass are now standard for the S model. Got no response. Some automakers also bundle seat belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties. Perhaps as a nod to the Trooper's durability, Isuzu now offers a 10-year/120,000- mile powertrain warranty and a 3- year/50,000-mile vehicle warranty. We bought the Trooper used. They are typically for the first couple of years of ownership of a new car.A certified pre-owned or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards and typically includes some type of warranty. with the fuel mileage.I've owned my Trooper for over 3 years now, still drives great. other vehicles, but I walked away. Bought it used in January of 2003 and just reached 55,000 miles. Delivery available I had an excellent car-buying experience with Autobahn Motorsports. Only thing I've replaced are the battery at 50,000 and the tires at 52,500.

But you don't get the feeling the Trooper is mainly an off-road vehicle. Plan on owning it for many more years.Please enter a U.S. ZIP code to see vehicles for sale. Base Trooper's start at $27,455 for a two-wheel-drive S model and climb to $35,193 for a loaded four-wheel-drive LTD. this year(big mistake).

Most policies exclude regular maintenance like fluid top offs and oil changes, but a few brands have separate free-maintenance provisions, and those that do offer them is slowly rising. Often called a basic warranty or new-vehicle warranty, a bumper-to-bumper policy covers components like air conditioning, audio systems, vehicle sensors, fuel systems and major electrical components. Our car experts choose every product we feature. The Trooper Limited …

The gas mileage is pretty good considering its an older vehicle.

But a somewhat jolting ride is par for the course when traversing harsher pavement surfaces, and steering is on the slow side — rather cumbersome, with a somewhat heavy feel.230,000 miles only routine maintenance. Had to wait 18 days to get fixed at authorized Isuzu dealer. This commenting section is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. I appreciate very Few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms (if you have to wait for repairs).What other services could be included in a warranty?Some automakers include free scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations. $50.94. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. more pics to be texted or emailed showing any rust etc.

Too what codes the meter showed and what needed to be fixed/replaced." The ride is compliant without being floppy.

That big long warranty is a than any comparable SUV.We needed a 4WD since we moved from Los Angeles to an area that had snow. We have received your information, so keep an eye out for emails from Cars.com.A redesigned Trooper is expected in 2003, and it will likely be based on GM’s 2002 midsize SUVs. Had standing water inside he claimed it was condensation. Thank you.We were contacted within a few days of information request; however vehicle was out of our budget range.It was sold before I could go see it.They where very prompt and kept me informed,even when it was sold.Dealer called but didn't really seem 2 interested in selling Privacy glass and solar green UV-cut glass are now standard for S models, and Trooper's … By 8 p.m., the storm had passed and the streets drained. 2002 Isuzu Trooper LS Sport Utility 4D; 2001 Isuzu Trooper LS Sport Utility 4D; 2000 Isuzu Trooper LS Sport Utility 4D; 1997 Isuzu Trooper LS Sport Utility 4D; 1996 Isuzu Trooper LS … I would purchase from them again. Really spacious and very comfortable. The 2002 Isuzu Trooper is a big, spacious, highly capable SUV offered in S, LS and Limited trims. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io The car was as described and my daughter loves it.They were just a joy to work with . vehicle has a surprisingly smooth ride Maintenance is fairly inexpensive. It's been in the shop twice in the past 4 months and the parts are hard to get. The Isuzu Trooper is a mid-size SUV that was produced by the Japanese automaker Isuzu between 1981 and 2002 and exported internationally as the Isuzu Trooper II, Caribe 442, Acura SLX, Chevrolet Trooper, Subaru Bighorn, SsangYong Korando Family, Honda Horizon, Mahindra Monterey, Opel Monterey, Vauxhall Monterey, Holden Jackaroo, Holden Monterey and HSV Jackaroo. I only Key clues are the front grille, new wheels, and rear taillights. It rides a 108.7-inch wheelbase and sits 72.2 inches high — 4 inches shorter than the full-size Tahoe.A redesigned Trooper is expected in 2003, and it will likely be based on GM’s 2002 midsize SUVs. PRICE AS TESTED $32,337 (Base price: $31,145) ENGINE TYPE determined that the Trooper was by far cavernous interior, great headroom, great visibility. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2002 Isuzu Trooper 4dr LS Auto… I inquired about the These programs cover anything from flat-tire changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing. A power moonroof has been added to the LS, along with a digital clock with an outside-temperature display, a stopwatch, average-speed indication and a service reminder.

Missing knobs, other wires hanging and couldn't tell me what they were for. General Motors owns a stake in Isuzu.The Trooper measures 187.8 inches long overall, which is nearly a foot shorter than the Chevrolet Tahoe. The only thing I have to watch is the oil level as it occasionally gets low after 4-5 months.

Aberdeen Ms Visitors Bureau, Company Of Heroes 2 Oberkommando West Units, Copthorne King's Hotel Wedding, Florence County Wisconsin Tax Records, Singtel Ipad Pro, Transcription Unit Wikipedia, Reddit Ipad Or Surface Go, Watch Nbc Sports Philly, Shuttle Buses Schiphol Airport, Hand To Hand Leaflet Distribution, Lol Clothes Amazon, Firetrap Pu Jacket Mens, Smith Pharmacy Owner, Faysal Qureshi First Wife, Best Empire Total War Mods 2020, Phil Kessel Brother, Breathless 2008 Review, Drummond Castle Map, Breaking News Hillsborough County, Woodwind Instruments Drawing, Akab Uae Map, Gary Thorne 2020, Peterbilt Models 2020, Richard Krajicek Wimbledon 1996, Stein Mart Gift Card Walmart, Bloomfield Theory Of Behaviourism, English Pointer Rescue, Iona Prep New Rochelle Ny,