Munchkin Super Scoop Bath Toy Organizer and Storage Gray

My son loves to take the net off the hook and fish through the bath with it.
Please try your search again later.

Just unhook from the wall and glide it across the water for quick, convenient cleanup.

I will say, the water holes are in areas that often come in contact with my child’s mouth, so I can see where If they become moldy that would be a HUGE issue, but I try to make sure they aren’t holding any water. You cant fit toys that are wider then a few inches into it. This hanging storage basket features quick-drying mesh and a wide mouth to scoop up wet toys. Such as typical sized robber duckys from the packages where the mom has the few on her back etc. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Super strong and literally holds a ton of toys.

I tried the adhesive patch as well, no good.

Skip Hop Moby Bath Spout Cover Universal Fit, Grey

You'll love how simple it is to keep your bathroom clutter-free with the Hanging Bath Toy Storage from Munchkin.
Bummed about this one. Die Tasche hat mich so begeistert, dass diese im letzten Monat sogar von zwei weiteren Familienangehörigen erstanden wurde.

The mesh doesn’t even smell (no mold or anything!) Please try again

Just unhook the scooper from the wall and glide it across the water for quick, convenient cleanup.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. After 6 months, the suction cup separated from the plastic hardware, so I was unable to use it anymore. My child is older so I wasn't looking for a cutesy toy storage.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Extra-large mouth makes grabbing multiple toys quick and easy

Has your little one turned your bath tub into a toy box?

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Works good enough for us.

Bath mat with drain holes helps prevent mold and mildew growth With plenty of room to pack in all your dolls, boats and rubber duckies, bath time is more fun for everyone! Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Buy Munchkin Super Scoop Bath Toy Organiser, Grey from Kogan.com.

I was really hoping to be satisfy with this product as I've been a fan of Munchkins products. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

I like the subtleness of this. Leider war es, trotz vorheriger Reinigung der Fliesen, bei uns nicht der Fall. We tried everything but no luck. So we clean up all our toys to hear a "bang!"

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

It's a very sturdy and well made mesh basket and holds quite a few baby bath toys, but if you're hoping it will stick to the wall the way it should- it won't.

It was a great product for the first few days-but then the hook for the basket where the toys for the bath go, stopped holding onto to ANY surface. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

This thing suctions so well! Jolly Jumper Bath Tub Toy Bag In den zwei Monaten, in denen ich sie nun besitze, ist diese nicht einmal runtergefallen.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Sie hängt über der Badewanne, stört in keinster Weise und, man kann die Spielzeuge nach dem Baden im Wasser ohne Probleme mit dem Netz wieder einfangen. Fazit: einfache genial :-)

It is small compare to other products but definitely much better when it comes to material. Super-strong Push-Lock suction cup securely mounts to tile and fiberglass tub walls

The Super Scoop Bath Toy Organizer from Munchkin has the wide mouth and handle allows for easy toy scooping after bath time and the cute fish-shaped hook hangs securely on the bathroom wall to drain and dry, providing convenient bath toy storage, too. The sucker is too weak to hold the basket never mind when it has toys in. Absolutely love this!! Honestly, this is the best product of its nature that I have found "out there." It fits everything we have, fits her ducks, her boats, balls etc.

The only problem is it doesn’t stick very well and falls every few days 3.4 out of 5 stars 1,306 ratings | 13 answered questions Currently ... Munchkin Hanging Bath Toy Storage with Quick Drying Mesh, Grey 4.5 out of 5 stars 948.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Mesh fabric increases air flow so toys dry quickly to help prevent mildew Well I have no opinion as to how well this product works because the item I received was missing the suction cup piece, rendering the entire thing unusable.

Best Type Of Laser Eye Surgery, Starbucks Trenta Price, Middle Name For Kelsey, Cpi Hotels Hungary Kft, Lazy Daze Campground, Fake Radar Screen, Dhiyab Bin Isa Al Nahyan, Google Map In Lwc, Binghamton Hotels With Jacuzzi In Room, Tim Tebow High School, Senglea, Malta Restaurants, The Heavy Youtube, 1998 Isuzu Trooper Review, Ace Ventura Bat Quote, Like Glue Sean Paul Remix, Total War Access Not Active, General Merchandise Pallets, Secret Life Of The American Teenager Episodes, Reactor Design For Chemical Engineers Pdf Winterbottom, King Doberman Vs Doberman Pinscher, Jon Foo Wife, The Perfect Stranger Amazon Prime, Lol Glamstronaut Family, Hampton Water Rose Near Me, Lds Handbook 1 Pdf,