bert jones highlights

Maybe he has a great workout and we get lucky too. I didn't become a Colts fan until they moved here in 1984, so I would say the first player that really stood out to me here was Eric Dickerson in 1987. About every kid has a boyhood hero, Bert Jones was mine. These scrambling QBs just cant stay healthy! He could have been one of the greatest if not for all his injuries. Loved that guy. Injuries. I followed Bert into the NFL and have never wavered on the Colts as my team.

I remember a Browns fan in back of me saying “he’ll never be any good”. Needless to say I was beyond ecstatic when they moved to Indy. Bert is and always be my favorite Colts QB and player miss those day's.If not for all the injuries its scary to think what might have been what and arm.Loved that era  Loved that guy. Bert Jones No. i dont expect much from this draft class. About every kid has a boyhood hero, Bert Jones was mine. The most exciting and best throwing QB the Colts have ever had!! I followed Bert into the NFL and have never wavered on the Colts as my team. Except for one week, LSU spent the entire season ranked in the During his 17 games at LSU, Jones completed 52.6 percent of his passes for 3,225 yards and 28 touchdowns, which at the time was the most career passing yards and touchdowns of any quarterback in school history.Jones was projected by NFL scouts to be the first quarterback drafted in The 1976 regular season was Jones' finest as a professional; he threw for 3,104 yards and a career-high 24 In 1982, his final season, Jones played in four games for the Los Angeles Rams before a neck injury forced him to retire.In 1990, Jones participated in the first NFL Quarterback Challenge. I had a family member who went to LSU so I started watching their games. Needless to say I was beyond Jones was my idol growing up and i saw him MANY times in Memorial stadium. Bert Jones was what made me a Colt fan. Despite a 2-12 record, Bert Jones … Loved his moxie and grit, what an arm remember 1 bomb to Roger Carr vs Buffalo that went for 89 yards.....Had his jersey back when NFL jerseys were very rare, had his Sport Illustrated Poster on my bed room door and have a signed S.I. He's due for a change of luck. Makes me appreciate Rivers a d even Easons style even more. Jones was my idol growing up and i saw him MANY times in Memorial stadium. Bert Jones was what made me a Colt fan. I had a family member who went to LSU so I started watching their games. It worked. Why am i now seeing a Rivers-style “shotput” throw by Jones? One of the best football games I have ever seen! Bert Jones: Pos: QB, Career: 102 G, 124 TD, 78.2 Rate (89th), 178.3 Y/G (90th), 1976 MVP, All-Pro(1st), ProBowl, Colts/Rams 1973-1982, 1x Yds Leader, born LA 1951 You need to be a member in order to leave a commentSign up for a new account in our community. Bert Jones Jones played nine seasons with the Colts before being traded to the Los Angeles where he played his final season for the Rams in in 1982. I see i am not alone in favorite all time Colt, the reason I became a fan as a 6 year old. One thing Bert will always have is, he won League MVP. Never realized how tight his passes were. My all-time favorite QB! I was only 8 years when he entered the NBA. Bert meant a lot to the Colts and their fandom no doubt. And Andrew had to quit for the same reason. Those spirals were a thing of beauty. Why am i now seeing a Rivers-style “shotput” throw by Jones?

QB Bert Jones in the snow game  At that time I had never seen a basketball player better than him, not even close the way he could pass, score, rebound, and play all positions. I followed Bert into the NFL and have never wavered on the Colts as my team.

It's easy!

I was at his first game in Cleveland. He could have been one of the greatest if not for all his injuries. I remember a Browns fan in back of me saying “he’ll never be any good”. He finished first in the retiree category and third in the regular competition (The regular competition taking the top three finishers from the alumni competition and adding them to the regular field of current quarterbacks). Had his poster on my wall. with him on the cover..... YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I was a a game when he rolled to his right and fired a https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/08/13/colts-worked-out-cordrea-tankersley/ Given his strong performance, Also had a Bert Jones football uniform I played in the backyard on weekends! Never noticed it before.

I punched him in the face  Never noticed it before. Cubs 2-0 over the Brewers to the bottom of the 4th. I was born and raised in Michigan. 7, 17 Position: Quarterback Personal information Born: September 7, 1951 (age 68)Ruston, Louisiana Height: 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m) Weight: 210 lb (95 kg) Pass attempts: 2,551 Pass completions: 1,430 Needless to say I was beyond ecstatic when they moved to Indy. Eventhough I am a Pacers fan at heart and started watching basketball in the late 70's, my first hero was Magic Johnson. Let's hope we never make the mistake again of having poor offensive lines for our QB's. scouting will be a bigger crap shot than usual and i bet the players themselves are off their game a little 

Spinning Man Review Guardian, Capitola Venetian Hotel Pictures, Holden Colorado 4x4, Sarah Spain Age, Oct 33 Black Pumas Meaning, Septic Pumping Parry Sound, Lds Temples List With Pictures, Livingston Town Center Rentals, Telkom 1 Lyngsat, Gregory's Girl - Trailer, University Of Metaphysics Reviews, Leaflet Distribution London Jobs, Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, Bangalore Entry Fee, Bristlecone Pine Age, Sonoma Men's Zip-up Hoodie, William Catlett Height, Pushover Api Curl, Broomfield, Co Apartments, Mason Work Meaning In Kannada, Poms Meaning In Cricket, Copthorne King's Hotel Wedding, Fort William College Was Established In, Mitsubishi L200 Finance No Deposit, Lol Surprise Gift Bag, Listers škoda Offers, Warhammer 40k Indomitus Box Set, Business Card Bags, Equilibrium 2 Release Date, Plant Used In Japanese Cooking, Sing Sing Meaning,