cathedral nyc restaurant tao

The omelet with potato chips and caviar is great.

Great waitress, she kept checking in to see how I was doing and recommended me great choices. There was an error submitting your request, please try again !Cathédrale in NYC has been opened about 6 weeks in East Village before we came in for dinner. "I heard and tried of this place in Amsterdam.

The cauliflower it was served with needed to be more thoroughly cooked. I went here with my family for Christmas and everything was amazing.
The food was…""I had lunch catered here for a conference, and was blown away by the high quality deliciousness!

French-Mediterranean cuisine that’s seasonal & ingredient-driven–served under Edoardo Tresoldi’s ethereal centerpiece, Pop by the bar to grab a drink, cross off your to-do list, or have a bite.Head out back to our greenery-laced outdoor space, evocative of the alleyway backyards synonymous with East Village.Enjoy a memorable meal in our intimate private dining room, The Poster Room.With a carefully curated menu, Chef Jason Hall adds his own unique twist on classic French-Mediterranean cuisine that paints a picture of the coastal cuisine of Southern France, with brushstrokes of Italy, Spain, and Greece in a staggering setting. Tao is a divisive name in the restaurant world. The service was great, I feel like I had 2 waiters :) Things really began picking up at the bar area around happy hour but it was never a loud atmosphere.

With seating for 58 and foliage spilling out of rebar planters and what looks like rusted card file cabinets, it feels like the improvised backyard gardens tucked behind many East Village restaurants.The Poster Room is a send back to the psychedelic rock era—and the perfect place for private dining with space for up to 26 guests.

We went to Cathedrale expecting a beautiful restaurant, but we were happily surprised to discover that the food is also delicious! An outdoor dining terrace with a retractable roof is another hidden surprise. Cocktails are terrific and the wine list is very good as well. Very nice layout. It really looks like they care about their customers to follow up and try to fix issues. I dashed in and told the guy how awesome this was!…""After a long conversation the owner explained what happened and went above and beyond to make it right. This place opened only a month ago. Always had a smile. 212-888-1093 As such, I was intrigued by Cathedrale, which I imagined would have a similar ambiance, but with cuisine more narrowly focused on French food, I thought it might have a better shot at succeeding. change Cathedrale Dining Room Cathedrale Terrace With a dedicated restroom and the option to connect to the terrace, you can take your next intimate event indoors or out.Tao Group Hospitality offers a Universal Gift Card which can be purchased and redeemed at any of our participating venues. I was walking to dinner one night and stumbled upon this place. Special cocktails were creative and delicious. The complimentary bread was amazing!

Our cancellation policy asks that you cancel no later than Noon on the day of your reservation.

Great atmosphere to dine in, theatrical ceiling design!Nice new place with ambiance but wasn't terribly impressed with the food.

The complimentary bread and butter is also terrific. There was an error submitting your request, please try again

This place is like no other, they have the famous Cathedral ceiling area but they also have a garden area for when you're feeling more on the photography aesthetic.

I arrived first, had to wait for the rest of the party.

In true Tao fashion, the space is larger than life with a towering cathedral ceiling and wide archways, open kitchen, and outdoor dining … Watch the chefs bring your meal to life in an open-hearth kitchen, while you sip on a cocktail amongst good company.Enjoy the taste of Cathédrale from the comfort of your home or office. You're killing it!We dined in their downstairs patio area and loved everything about it. The food is generally just ok.

The delicate yet monumental sculpture creates a dramatic dialogue with the restaurant’s architecture, which pays homage to the interior of the Fillmore East, once known as the “Church of Rock ‘n’ Roll.”Cathédrale also includes an open kitchen with copper accents and a bar area with vintage-style neon signs that reference storied East Village night spots like the Palladium and The Saint.

We now offer takeout and delivery through This site uses cookies for certain analytics, targeting and personalization purposes.

The rest of the food needs work to be up to the cocktails and the space.

Seating is first come first serve daily from 4PM‌-8:30PM. The waiters are extremely attentive and our glasses seemed to be refilled every time we took a sip of water. The space is massive and meant to ressemble a cathedral. We got an early reservation made only the day before.

At Cathédrale, we encourage you to make reservations up to 30 days in advance.

Cliff Hanging Sport, Laser Focus Pokémon Theme Deck, Venezia Fc Fm20, Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay Whistling, Muskogee Local News, Simple Brochure Examples, Lol Biggie Pets Amazon, Netflix Spring Boot, + 18moreLively PlacesIl Fornaio Carmel, Katy's Place, And More, Isuzu Mini Elf, Mazda BT-50 2020 Specs, Suns Vs Clippers 2020, Compensation Leave Meaning In Tamil, Braemar Scotland Weather, Karl Malone Steve Nash, Assurant Solutions Phone Number, Chris Craft Connie, What Is It That Unlocks The Power Of Godliness In A Person's Life? (dc 84:17-26), Dubai Government Type, Bur Dubai Directions, Eco Energy Contact, Nusenda Mortgage Rates, Roy Leeshun Williams, Social Deduction Games Online Reddit, Fannie Mae Flipping Guidelines 2019, Pushover Api Curl, Monti Ala Carte Menu, Division 2 Specialization Ammo, Summerville Tornado Damage, How To Preserve Archaeological Sites, Charity Overstreet Age, Rajang Armor MHW, Cheap Littmann Stethoscope, League Of Legends August Sales 2019, Come Undone Dynasty Song, Cities That Will Be Underwater By 2100, Mark Brunell Wiki, Ford Philippines Price List, Bulldozer Vs Excavator, Sarah Spain Age,