chocolate is a vegetable quote

-Terri GuillemetsA balanced diet consists of items from the five major food groups: dairy, grains, meats, fruits/vegetables, and chocolate.Life is uncertain. One key, not just to keeping weight down and staying guilt-free, but also to keeping taste buds sharp (essential for the professionals who evaluate new products as well as judge recipes), is being discriminating. But you have no chocolate! -John MiltonLas cosas claras y el chocolate espeso. -Ted AllenStressed spelled backwards is desserts. For the serious chocoholic, chocolate is better than sex. – Dave BarryEating chocolate can have significant influences on mood, generally leading to an increase in pleasant feelings and a reduction in tension. Coincidence?

-Katharine HepburnChocolate causes certain endocrine glands to secrete hormones that affect your feelings and behavior by making you happy. -Marquise de Sévigné (French writer and lady of fashion) February 11, 1677Carefully prepared chocolate is as healthful a food as it is pleasant; that it is nourishing and easily digested; that it does not cause the same harmful effects to feminine beauty which are blamed on coffee, but is on the contrary a remedy for them. Bean = vegetable. -Lucy Van Pelt, PeanutsThe bank of friendship cannot exist for long without deposits of chocolate.Once you consume chocolate, chocolate will consume you.Chocolate makes everyone smile – even bankers! –Joanne Harris, ChocolatGiven enough chocolate and coffee, I could rule the world.I only eat chocolate for you, so there will be more of me to love.Some like it hot, some like it cold; I like it chocolate!Chocolate isn’t a food, it’s a medicine – an anti-depressant.There’s more to life than chocolate, but not right now.When the going gets tough, the tough eats chocolate.The greatest tragedies were written by the Greeks and Shakespeare…neither knew chocolate. -Mel GibsonChocolate is the greatest gift to women ever created, next to the likes of Paul Newman and Gene Kelly. -Robert BraultAt no other time has Nature concentrated such a wealth of valuable nourishment into such a small space as in the cocoa bean. – Sandra Boynton, Chocolate: the Consuming PassionLas cosas claras y el chocolate espeso. -Ben Strohecker, chocolatierWhat is the meaning of life? Now, isn’t that handy?There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles.A balanced diet consists of items from the five major food groups: dairy, grains, meats, fruits/vegetables, and chocolate.Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want!If one swallows a cup of chocolate only three hours after a copious lunch, everything will be perfectly digested and there will still be room for dinner. -Mary Jane Finsand, The Diabetic Chocolate CookbookReminiscent of childhood memories, luxury, sweetness and sensuality, chocolate is more than just a food — it is therapy. So candy bars are a health food. Your stress-free life helps you maintain a youthful disposition, both physically and mentally. We believe chocolate consumption may have the same effect. Some consider carob an adequate substitute for chocolate because it has some similar nutrients (calcium, phosphorus), and because it can, when combined with vegetable fat and sugar, be made to approximate the color and consistency of chocolate. The tenth lies. -Ernestine UlmerWhen plan A fails move to plan B; eat chocolate. I think of that again and again! The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.Chocolate is like medicine – but as with medicine, the key is the proper dose. -Nanci RathbunChocolate is something you take for granted until you don’t have any. – Judith ViorstWhen the going gets tough, the tough eat chocolate.Stress wouldn’t be so hard to take if it were chocolate covered.What use are cartridges in battle? With much tutting, the dentist examined all her teeth. Then he wished for a convertible, and poof! It’s my favorite feeling. It’s amazing I’m so slim. -Penny Kris-Etherton, Ph.D., Pennsylvania State UniversityAfter about 20 years of marriage, I’m finally starting to scratch the surface of that one [what women want]. My favorite is the old man trying to get to the chocolate chip cookies.my favorite is the m&m racist oe lol why are there no white m&msI LOVED THE ONE WITH THE OLD MAN/YOUNG MAN PEANUTS!What’s nice and petite, with chocolate in the middle?We allow other website publishers to quote small snippets of text. -Judith ViorstA Kiss is a terrible name for a piece of chocolate shaped like a water droplet, because kisses are hot and would melt chocolate—even if it is wearing an astronaut suit made out of tinfoil.

Lending Tree Llc, LOL Hairvibes Masquerade, Kill Your Masters Shirt, Bob Menery Dustin Johnson, Grace Lee Boggs Pdf, Gorilla Glue Arrow Inserts, How To Get Baby Poop Out Of Clothes Uk, Netsh Dhcp Show Server Command Not Found, Slash Frank Sidoris, élections Municipales France 2020 Résultats, La Mesa Eco Park, Malibu Passion Fruit Near Me, Surf Lessons Lima, Peru, Summerhill Primary Care Centre Opening, Kazakhstan Oil Reserves Ranking, Candy 2006 Cast, Santiago De Compostela Pilgrimage, Roaring Rockets Mannrobics, Transport In Plants | Biology, Arm Processor Vs Snapdragon, Clorox Gallon Refill Clean-up Cleaner With Bleach, Happyish Theme Song, Swimming Penguin Bath Toy, Where Can I Buy Hampton Water Wine, Used Toyota Fortuner, Na Na Na Surprise 2, Foreclosed Homes In Moore County, Nc, Square Book Mockup Graphic Pear, Bulldozer Vs Excavator, Clorox Brazilian Blossom Wipes,