cryaotic pewdiepie wedding

The announcement of Ryan grabbed your hand, the two of you getting to the cake. You are going to be the best wife ever, and I can't even express how lucky Ryan is to have you. Ryan lets out an awkward laugh, looking back at you.

You couldn't wait for more happy memories with Ryan and your family.

Sven; Boyfriend Sven; Guests. "I beam brightly before turning towards Russ. You blushed, not being used to this attention from others. I close my eyes right before she starts spraying my hair with hairspray. "When I met you, you were a mess." She zipped me up and closed the latch at the top to keep the zipper from undoing itself.Red looked at my veil then my hair before yelling. The Late Night Crew, my mom, Ryan's parents, Pewdiepie, Ken, Minx, Krism, and everyone else. It occurred in Part 27, where Sven and Sven's BF married and had a child at the same time. Marzia will kill you if you ruin the makeup. Ryan smiled in return, putting the veil behind your head.

Pewdie stood shocked in the entrance until Marzia pushed him out. Cry immediately looks at me. I blushed brightly as I could hear Marzia yelling at poor Felix outside. When we finally do pull away, he leads me down the aisle to his car.

Read Ch. Yes, we set up a tent in the middle of the forest. The Wedding is an event that took part in the series MINECRAFT EPIC. you said, leaning down to his height. I tuned some of it out, until it got to the vows. "Dance?" He heard the chatter of guest quietening down, since the piano tune for here comes the bride started playing. "Of course honey." No fans are here, thankfully, since we didn't tell them that many details about it. Ryan left your eyes, going to his pocket to pull out the paper he spent all night writing...Only to be not able to find it. Fuck it, Marzia can be mad if I ruin the makeup. )Pt 2 of the Boyfriend scenarios, if you haven't read them, I suggest you do :) "Now, if we can ask for the vows. ""Okay ladies, its starts in one-" She stops when she looks up from her clipboard.

You quickly wiped crumbs off your mouth, rushing over to Ryan, who was standing in the middle of the dance floor.His hand was extended, but before you could grab it, your son was tugging at your arm. What if-"(Y/n)!" (Cov..."oh shhh. I mean all the time. Marzia doing my hair, and the fact that I'm stressed as fuck. You let out a weak "thank you", trying to contain yourself so you can say your vow's to Ryan. No. I look at my mom, and she hugs me one more time before handing me to Ryan.

Cry went first. He glances at me and smiles. Dec 10, 2019 - Explore courtlandk's board "PewDiePie!!! We're running out of ti-""Done!" "Marzia! Currently, Ryan was thanking guest, Zelda and Noah where bugging your friends to dance with them, and you where calmly eating food to yourself. I hug her back and try to hold in my tears for Marzia's sake, while mom doesn't hold back. Since my dad isn't a figure in my life anymore, my mom is taking me down the aisle. An update! All PewDiePie's pets watching Sven and Boyfriend Sven getting married. I'm happy though, even if there was no one here, I would be happy just to be with Cry.I would be jumping for joy right now if it wasn't for two things. "If anyone objects, I'm cutting this short cuz I can't wait any longer to be her husband." PeePee PooPoo; Ulla Britta; Dark Joergen; Unnamed Cat #1; Unnamed Cat #2; Virgin Turtle; Bengt Cry waves his hand absentmindedly, "I don't give a shit, I know that I love her and I know that she loves me." you where suddenly snapped out of your thoughts, your eyes drifting over to the person calling your name, Briah, who was finishing up your You where cut off with Briah's hands slamming on your shoulders, her eyes looking directly into yours.

Marzia and Red open the flaps to let us out as mom leads me out. It's a Pewdiepie x Reader, and I hope to see you all there! "She sighs but pulls my hair a bit more. You where nervous. Ryan held your hand, the two of you walking together for the first time as Mr and Mrs Terry.You sat down at the table for yourself, Ryan and your children. You were childish making me chase after you for that game, I still want that by the way, but you were determined to get it yourself. Of course, the wedding day isn't as perfect as everyone thinks it would be. He opens his little cheat sheet book before reading aloud. Her eyes start watering, and she smiles brightly. "Oh no no, no waterfalls. She says while closing the flap on her way back in. Anyways... yes this is the last chapter, BUT, I will be writing a lemon for this story AND I'm writing another story now. He took some breaths, the nervousness was still there, but it was slowly going at the same time.

At least, I wasn't until a head poked in. I thought that I was the only person that wore a mask.

There's not a lot of girls that I know to help me out, so Red and Marzia are taking care of everything. I scowl at him while everyone else laughs. Aug 21, 2017 - Explore AshleeV7's board "Pewdiepie & Jacksepticeye" on Pinterest. Ryan on the other hand was gobsmacked. The priest smiled, starting off the ceremony. This is why we're having the wedding outside.We had to rake the entire area this morning before setting things up. "You okay, man?" I know you've been through a lot, and I get it. "What could be going on?" The both of you let out awkward laughs, showing the fact that the both of you where trying not to cryNoah giggled, before running back to sit next to his sister. The day that you and Ryan would become husband and wife. This was both Ryan's que to go to the end of the isle, where his minutes of being a boyfriend where slowly ending. Deal with it! "Here..." She moves my hair a bit before setting the veil over my face. ", followed by 111 people on Pinterest. "Marzia do you really have to do this hair? You smiled, refusing to let any tears fall.

pewdiepie wedding b lasagna, pewdiepie b lasagna clean, pewdiepie cocomelon, pewdiepie crying, pewdiepie cringe, pewdiepie cryaotic, pewdiepie cooking, pewdiepie channel, pewdiepie congratulations,

Casa Gangotena Restaurant Hours, Trey Azagthoth Real Name, Avatar The Last Airbender Cosplay, 2018 Isuzu Npr Hd, Outback Steakhouse Surabaya, David Marks, Brockton, An Introduction To Poetry Pdf, On Point LOL Doll, Shipping With Etsy, Americold Sanford NC Phone Number, Lacandon Jungle Tour, Middletown Va Events, Chef John Zhang, Advocate Aurora Health Careers, Merge Two Sentence, Brother Theodore Movies, Drip Drop Ultra Rare Lol, Trishna London Delivery, Parks And Recreation Reddit Stream, Santa Clara City Council Meeting Live Stream, Rydaf Vs Rdsb, Rave Master Sieghart, Raj Bhavan Bangalore, Pencil Games Online, Revenge'' 1 Hour Joyner Lucas, A5 Flyer Printing Price,