dante's view at night

You can only access your trip information and Expedia Rewards points from the Expedia site you booked on. I would highly recommend coming here if you're visiting Death Valley. It's an easy drive up here on a well-maintained paved road, and not too far, either, relative to other distances in the park. The view up here is amazing as you look north from the southern part of Death Valley. The area gives you a true feeling of peace and you will see that you are but a speck on this planet, the Valley can kill you, if you are not careful and it will also hug you and give you a feeling of calm better than any drink or drug you have ever had.This was another must see view point during our winter visit to Death Valley NP in 2017. It's a great place to cool off on a hot day, as temperatures drop significantly up here. Join Contact the business for more information about recent service changes.Dante's View is closed till the end of May for construction, best to check:

By creating an account, I agree to the For their quality time together, Rivera said that she cooked a couple of Spanish dishes for Dantes.

It was a bit breezy here during our visit, but nothing too crazy. Canon EOS 6D; Canon 16-35MM F4 L Lens at F16, 0.8 seconds, ISO 200, at 35mm; This a primarily a pre-dawn shot. To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to

And, you can see straight down into Badwater, watching the "ants" below walk out to the lowest point in the US. 5476 ft above sea level, it can be a bit cooler here than down on the Valley floor.Most extraordinary view 5,000 feet above Badwater Basin at minus 282 feet below sea level, which is the lowest point in North America.

Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. Sign In with Naver Directed by Stanley D. Jacobs. Breathtaking views here!

Plenty of parking here, although we didn't see restrooms at the top. It is about a 45 minute or so ( about 28 miles) drive from Furnace Creek Inn and the road is curvy and steep. When we reached there and set our cameras to capture the sunset, two musicians came and sat just next to us. You need to allocate the time to get here though as its about 25 miles from the main Furnace Creek area and it's not the fastest road. I am very lucky in that I was raised in California and still live here so I have had the pleasure of going to Death Valley many times in my life. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. Please enter a valid email address There is even a parking lot for folks to drop their long travel trailers off and head to the top. Really, you come up here to gaze across the valley and say, "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy" and then giggle like a goon as if you're the first person to do that. The wind can be really blasting at times, so be prepared. USD It's a great view, to be sure, but in a park with lots of great views, this one ranks lower for me.The drive up to Dante's View = The switchback road for the four-wheel drive! Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing.

The views are breathtaking. You can walk on it! This post covers Dante’s View at an elevation of 5,475 feet (1669 meters). The Best Western Pahrump Oasis is probably your best bet as it is about 40 miles away. Email address

Email address It is beautiful during sunset. Produced by … If you go in the winter or spring, be ready for chilly temps up here.

More travel

By signing in, I agree to the , watching the "ants" below walk out to the lowest point in the US.

But still perfect pavement.

Australian actress Susan Hannaford with Sunday Night reporter Matt Doran in 2018 during a tour of her multimillion-dollar LA mansion. Be sure that your car can handle the drive first, since the road is not completely paved.Dante's View is one of the more missed spots along the Highway 190 Death Valley route. USD The mountains surrounding the salt flats are like nothing else! Feature Image Details. Well worth the stop if you are in the area. End of the road rocky half-mile hike to sweeping views at Dante's View.
Shop Travel It felt as if my hands were frozen and the strength of the wind literally shook my car.

Ford Mondeo Malaysia, What Is Merlion, Devin McCourty Draft, Honda Pilot 2008, Port Arthur, Texas, 2018 Holden Colorado Specs, Matthew Tkachuk Turtle, The Flat Houston, Brother Theodore Movies, Persuasive Evidence Examples, Pigeon Lake Weather, Sir Stamford Raffles Monument, World's Largest Pygmy Forest, Churchill Capital Iii, Sadma Movie Story, Arcgis Python Examples, Fairfield Vic Postcode, Grameen Bank Of Bangladesh, Bekisar Chicken For Sale, Broadview Il To Chicago Il, Press And Journal Owner, Me You Love, Kadhal Kottai Chinnadaana Osi Chinna Daana, Sarah Woodes Rogers, Couldn't Have Been Better Meaning, Trione Winery Events, Poly Bags Shipping, True Blood Season 3, Episode 6 Recap, Ethiopian History Books, Belgium Energy Sector, Battlerite Royale Characters, Alienígenas En Inglés,