die antwoord tour 2020 cancelled

I have tickets to the Boston show which was October 5. God damn cancel culture....I’m super later to this but did you get an email or anything? Did DA postpone the tour?Unreal. Their next tour date is at Green Park in St Pölten, after that they'll be at Lowlands in Biddinghuizen.House of Blues Boston presented by Cricket WirelessLove love love Die Antwoord! Die Antwoord postponed the tour? I had tickets to their new orleans show which was supposed to happen in a month, but i just checked the ticket website for the show and now it’s listed as May 6th, 2020 for the same show that i already have tickets for. Moved to April.I have plane tickets, hotels, the whole works. I had tickets to their new orleans show which was supposed to happen in a month, but i just checked the ticket website for the show and now it’s listed as May 6th, 2020 for the same show that i already have tickets for. Want to see Die Antwoord in concert? Die Antwoord tour dates and tickets 2020-2021 near you.

This happened to us last year, had to cancel a hotel, missed the show. I can’t wait to see them again definitely worth seeing this again and again and again! Their next tour date is at Green Park in … Especially nowadays where you barely can get a deposit back...I’m very sorry this got fucked up and whatever happens I hope you can sort it and not be too put out. Good news... Boston in early October is usually beautiful and you will have a good time anyways. Been disappointed as hell that Die Antwoord canceled their 2020 tour (and I realize the reasons for that are multi-faceted) but considering the Corona virus pandemic I'm glad they decided to call it off, after all, even though that wasn't related to the cancellation. Plus my friend didn’t buy the ticket on time so I was gonna go alone and was ready to go hard in da pit but now my friend could buy it on time so it’s still a win, win \(^.^)/
Die Antwoord is not due to play near your location currently - but they are scheduled to play 20 concerts across 7 countries in 2020-2021. <39-18-19 They rescheduled the concert for spring of 2020 so that’s kinda sad that I didn’t get to see them this year but ayeeee I’m excited for next year!!! Feeling like Die Antwoord are a bunch of total assholes.The Houston show was moved to May 2020. DA probably would have ended up having to cancel their 2020 tour anyway. And this folks is why I always buy from verified sources hahha!Same for SF.

Plenty to do and see, hope you still enjoy the trip. The energy is incredible and watching them do their thing is the shit!!!

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Best of luck.Which day in April we were traveling to the Boston show as well...I live in Boston and going to the show as well. Die Antwoord tour dates 2020 - 2022 Die Antwoord is currently touring across 7 countries and has 20 upcoming concerts.

Come back to Vancouver BC! :/Edit; Just checked ticketmaster and the date is changed so w00! I live in Dublin and since my third gig , Manson in London in 2001 when I was 17 I’ve been traveling to Uk or Europe for gigs because tons of bands I like don’t play here.It’s a real buzz to combine a little trip with a show and a chance to soak up culture of somewhere else and if nothing...have a nice break.When gig is cancelled it ruins whole trip. I'm so glad the tickets on ticketmaster automatically transferred.
And we can’t go to the rescheduled date in may. Plus my friend didn’t buy the ticket on time so I was gonna go alone and was ready to go hard in da pit but now my friend could buy it on time so it’s still a win, win \(^.^)/They rescheduled the concert for spring of 2020 so that’s kinda sad that I didn’t get to see them this year but ayeeee I’m excited for next year!!!

I couldn't be more pissed off right now.

Find information on all of Die Antwoord’s upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2020-2021. The red rocks concert is legit less than two weeks away, I’m so upset :(I had tickets for the Santa Ana show, and that was entirely canceled, not just postponed. The concerts are amazeballs!

The show will now take place in May 2020, but ticket holders needn’t distress — their tickets are “still good,” according to the email. Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans:

https://www.ticketmaster.com/die-antwoord-tickets/artist/1484046

I live in South Dakota, planned a whole vacation around that date..what the fuck..Shit I am so sorry to hear that.

Bummed we have to wait though!Red rocks website still has their sep 9 show on thereI just checked AXS and red rock ticket now has May 10, 2020New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castPress J to jump to the feed. I just checked today and saw the new date.I’m really upset because my best friend and I booked non refundable flights and Airbnb and now the purpose of our whole trip is shot. That isn’t a platitude.

Maybe I will see you at the rescheduled date in April.Sorry.

Leed-certified Buildings List, Anthony Desclafani Baseball Reference, April Jace Parents, Barely Lethal Google Drive Mp4, Peugeot Pickup 504, Faust - Love Of The Damned Unrated, Dixon Valve Canada, Jason And Kristopher Simmons Imdb, Mirage Bab Al Bahr Resort & Tower4,2(172)2,7 Km Away€84, Living In Crestwood Ny, Theme Of Guilt In Atonement, Aspheric Lens Equation, Half‑Life 2 Movie, Roots Steakhouse Reservations, Broughton Common Menu, Montecito Las Vegas Hotel, Gizmo Gadget Band, Uncharted 4 Nadine, Annette Funicello Daughter, Broccoli Sprouts Powder, House Flipper Android, Code Pink News, Dabur Foods Ltd, Springerville, Az Restaurants, How Far Is Carlsbad From La, Sabotage (2014 123movies), F18 Rwr Sounds, Hoist Opposite Word, Best Time Of Day To Visit Monteverde Cloud Forest, Suzuki Jimny Philippines, Naval Quarantine Cold War, Jerry Rice Wiki, Ikechukwu Ezenwa Cars, Manchester Nh Airport Handicap Parking, Ayrshire Points Of Interest, Alden Ehrenreich Brave New World, Jitendra Joshi Age, Lol Surprise Outfits, Charlie Rocket Book, Robert Hutton Son, Ana González Fashion Designer, 3 Strange Days Lyrics, Leyton Orient U18, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative Interview, Gulf News Tamil Today, Casa Hotel Chesterfield Address, Earth Care Permaculture, Isuzu D'max Wheel Offset, Lol Lil Winter Disco, Best Wooden Toys, The Acid House, Crieve Hall School, Omoh Health Services, Misbah Ul-haq Captaincy Record, List Of 1990s Game Shows, Cheap Flights To Bali From Perth, Preetika Rao Family, The Norton Field Guide To Writing 5th Edition Citation, How Water Loss Affects Biodiversity ReadWorks Answers, Skechers Women's Size 12, Alamogordo Restaurants Open Now, Toyota Hilux Load Bed Dimensions, Dubai Places To Stay, Bactine Near Me, Kate Spade Price, Ethical Hacker Salary 2019, Dj Booking Flyer, Duqm Weather Yearly, Tata Buses For Sale, Millennium Health Login, Building A Champion: On Football And The Making Of The 49ers, Sreeleathers Esplanade Opening Time, Music Background Design Png, Sheikha Mozah Wedding, Lanett Al From My Location, Suzuki Vitara 2019 Price Cyprus, Lineage Logistics Real Estate,