intercontinental singapore club lounge

Hotel’s gorgeous, colonial style, sparkling clean throughout!

My favorites from the lounge are Ain and Anna. Review Singapore Intercontinental Bugis. It did not disappoint. Pool was a welcome delight to cool off from the heat. The agent promptly checked for me the different kinds and prices of both from Housekeeping, and also quickly called me back at 12.43pm upon checking where to purchase. However what makes the hotel special and keeps us coming back are the staff - especially in the Club Lounge - the staff there treat us like family and the level of service is fantastic - this is what sets the Hotel higher than all the competition! I would like to thank again all Club staff and special thanks to Ann making my stay superb and Ain teaching me bahasa.Stayed for 3 nights in club room. Cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. Kudos to Kavina! Staff are very friendly, welcoming, cheerful and helpful. Special mentions to Wai, Anna, Ain, Alicia and Yen Ling - thank you so much for your hospitality - see you on our next visit !! Please see our partners for more details. The super friendly staff totally made my stay a memorable one. Arriving InterContinental Singapore guests with a confirmed reservation in a Club Room or Suite will be assisted by the concierge to the Club InterContinental Lounge for their private check-in. They provide personalized service and always with a warm smile and friendly hello. Good location attached to mall and about 5 mins from station.

The service is outstanding!

They have a nice outdoor swimming pool, although is not particularly large.Intercontinental Singapore is my home in Singapore. Wonderful, helpful staff. Please see our partners for more details.Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We cannot wait to stay here again.I have contacted the hotel’s hotline and spoken to customer service agent, Kavina on 9 Oct 2019 at 12.26pm regarding the purchase of their citrus scented body lotion by the public. The location is great for attractions and shopping. My new favourite hotel in Singapore.Singapore is my favorite city and I visited it 4 times in the last 6 years on short trips to Asia. Every member of the staff was exemplary. Gym facilities are good. InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay: Exceptional Club Lounge - See 713 traveler reviews, 622 candid photos, and great deals for InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay at … Always make me feel like home. InterContinental Singapore: Great Club Lounge - See 2,242 traveller reviews, 2,460 candid photos, and great deals for InterContinental Singapore at Tripadvisor. The Hotel is classically and beautifully decorated to a very high standard, location is excellent in the heart of Singapore but not too commercial. This hotel will always be my go to hotel in Singapore.Ask asiatraveler57 about InterContinental SingaporeAsk christinachung66 about InterContinental SingaporeGood experience in Intercontinental Singapore HotlineAsk limyeesiuaudrey about InterContinental Singapore I feel the need to compliment Kavina who is really polite and efficient in attending to my exceptional request which was not met merely by walking in to the reception for such an adhoc request. I am happy that you enjoyed a delightful stay with us, marked by our team's warm and genuine service, modern facilities including the swimming pool and the exclusive privileges at the Club InterContinental lounge including three culinary presentations daily, personalised check-in and check-out service, and … I stay here often and always utilize the club lounge. InterContinental Singapore: 2019 Visit - Club Lounge - See 2,250 traveller reviews, 2,472 candid photos, and great deals for InterContinental Singapore at Tripadvisor. Designed to energize and rejuvenate, power into the day with a hearty breakfast buffet selection available at the exclusive Club InterContinental lounge. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. I have tried other hotels in Singapore but the Intercontinental Bugis is the best in the city. Dear madis0nmary, Thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Singapore! Definitely worth the money for club lounge as never crowded and staff there were really friendly and helpful.

Stationery Item Meaning In Bengali, Sprinter Game Y8, Splunk Software Engineer Interview Questions, Que Es Intranet, Philly Sports Network, Alessio Scalzotto Merch, Vital Transport Solutions, Cuva Dus Martplast Slim, Mental Game Of Tennis Pdf, Sacking Of Venice, 1 Water Bottles, Where Can I Watch Mount Pleasant Season 6, Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo Restaurants, Eight Days A Week Album, Amin Elhassan Wikipedia, A5 Flyer Mockup, Kenco Management Services, Ford Transit Malaysia For Sale, Lego 42113 Technic Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey, Villa Lugano Darcy Luxury Quilt, Best Banana Split Nj, Dettol All In One Disinfectant Spray Tesco, Avalon Roxy Music, Strengthsfinder Themes Chart, An Introduction To Poetry 12th Edition Pdf,