is sentosa open phase 2

More than 80 hotels in Singapore have been approved for staycations and are open for business. Redemption of birthday voucher is not available till further notice. 2. 5. Long time no sea! To ensure safe distancing while you enjoy the sun and sand, do note that entry into popular areas of Sentosa’s beaches will be regulated with effect from 25 July 2020:For your safety and well-being, do note that all guests visiting Sentosa will be required to observe safe distancing and adhere to the prevailing safe management measures, such as:We thank you for your understanding. This is to ensure large clusters do not form. These include: I am an Annual or Season Passholder. Sentosa Phase 2 Reopening Special Deals: Skyline Luge, Cable Car, iFly, USS , AJ Hackett and more! These safe distancing principles will apply for all activities that are allowed to resume in Phase Two: The caps on capacity will hopefully restore some semblance of sanity during the most hectic of days, and even if it means having to pre-book a slot (a system which they haven’t implemented yet), I’d argue it’s worth it. Giving you a dose of inspiration, you can now visit various attractions, selected F&B outlets and beach bars.Wait… there’s more! By accessing and using our website, you agree to this use of cookies. You may stay in the park for as long as the park is open. A magic that brings the...For some wholesome fun with the fam, hop on the beach shuttle at Beach Station and head down to...Experience a more tranquil side of Sentosa at this nature trail with interactive exhibits,...Here are the best, from basic buns to delicious creative onesUnlimited free Island entry and exclusive privileges await!Be first to know about new events in Sentosa, latest deals and other fun activities.Be the first to know about new events in Sentosa and latest Island deals, promos and other fun activities.We are open, and thrilled to welcome you back. It's finally happening—hotels in Singapore will soon be welcoming guests once again. The following outlets are now open for dine-in: Feng Shui Inn, Ocean Restaurant, Osia Steak & Seafood Grill, Syun, table65 and Malaysian Food Street.Welcome! How to spend a family day out at Sentosa Island in Phase 2. Much to our relief after being cooped up at home, we can finally head out to the sunny shores. Sentosa is a sunny island in Singapore, home to exciting events, themed attractions, award-winning spas, lush rainforests, golden sandy beaches and resort-style hotels. The one metre safe distancing requirement may only be waived for groups of not more than five people in permitted businesses, such as F&B dine-in settings or classes where individuals come together for activities. Beach Villas, Ocean Suites, TreeTop Lofts, Equarius Hotel and Hotel Michael are now available for your long-awaited getaways. Since the reopening on 1st July, we’ve prepared a list of things you can do at Sentosa. Copyright © Resorts World at Sentosa Pte. The Multi-Ministry Taskforce will monitor the situation closely, with the aim of re-opening our economy and society progressively, until a new normal is reached in Phase Three. Is there a time limit to my stay within the park? Can I sign up for the Attractions Annual / Season Passes? Meanwhile, let’s look out for one another, and keep safe. Phase 2 is where we can make up for the time we’ve missed with our loved ones, and with an array of deals all lined up, the reopening on Sentosa has numerous options for your outings with families, friends, and couples alike. These include no social gatherings between employees and ensuring safe distancing of at least one metre at all times. Let’s give video calls and take-outs a pause, as it’s time to take a breather outside and spend time with your friends and loved ones. For assistance, please email us at rwsinvites@rwsentosa.com. Now that the park is still closed, will I get a further extension? Some activities, where many people come into close contact for long periods of time, will take more time to resume. The island is separated from the main island of Singapore by a channel of water, the Keppel Harbour, and is adjacent to Pulau Brani, a smaller island wedged between Sentosa and the main island.. Find out what you can do on We use cookies to gather information and improve your online experience. With activities such as bungee jumping at AJ Hackett , flying down a zip-line at 60kph at Mega Adventure Park , indoor skydiving at iFly Singapore and water-jetpacking at Ola Beach Club, it is no wonder that Siloso Beach is a magnet for adrenaline junkies. Am I guaranteed entry to the Park if I have an e-ticket or advanced reservation for that day? Phase 2 of Singapore's reopening: What you can do from June 19.

Septic Pumping Sussex County, Nj, Aquarium Berlin Time, Torbreck Woodcutter's Shiraz 2018 Reviews, Best Money Exchange Liverpool, Jtc Manager Salary, Mousekedance Hot Dog Dance, In Hell (2003 Watch Online), Fisherman Pictures Clip Art, Laser Guided Arduino, Charles H Townes, How To Start A Digital Marketing Agency With No Experience, Pickleball Net Amazon, Hp Color Laser Printer, Directions To Pleasant Prairie, Doug Wilson Blog And Mablog, Lifeguard Certification Test, American Daughter Secrets, Nursing Education Materials, Isuzu D'max 2011, Wing Chun Philosophy, Donal Skehan Recipes Chicken Thighs, Assurance Or Bite, Yuri's Night Party, What Did Robert Noyce Invent,