little scholastic: my favorite pets

Adorable Resting Plush Gray/White Striped Kitten: 6.5" L x 5" W x 3.25" H. Blue Plastic eyes and Pink Nose. Great education, nicely edited, solid A+ for our family. No matter what little surprises come his way, his motto is: "It's all good." Some otters, for example, live in rivers in groups of up to 15. Each page of this book is touch and feel. Not enough music to keep my toddler interested. ... it came to me in a flash when I was thinking about how my Mom had to call multiple sitters for my little brother, David Michael.

He watches it many times every time he comes over to our house. LEARN MORE. {{filterOptions.commonCore.selected.text ?

She prefers Petting Farm by same publisher. This innovative padded board book format provides a fun and stimulating way for curious preschoolers to learn about their favorite pets by seeing, hearing, and touching them. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2009In the interest of full-disclosure, I must admit some bias because my grandson, Andrew, is one of the children featured in the DVD that is included with this book. The featured children narrate the well-edited video, which includes age-appropriate music and sound effects.Excellent entertainment for our grandson - and educational, too!

In the interest of full-disclosure, I must admit some bias because my grandson, Andrew, is one of the children featured in the DVD that is included with this book. But as pets, many spend a lot of time alone in cages, with little more than an occasional swim in a small tub.

My son LOVES the Little Scholastic books. Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Feed, wash, clean and play with your cute cat. Make sure your cat is always happy and clean, but never hungry, dirty and bored. The book is very nice and is great for the sensory development. Not enough music to keep my toddler interested. Sung to the tune of “Mary Had a Little Lamb.” The other children, who were featured in the video, represent diverse backgrounds. He is now almost 2-1/2 and had been enthralled with both the book and the movie for many months. No Kindle device required. TM ® & © 2020 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved. Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2009 He enjoyed it so much and seemed to be learning so much about the animals and the sounds they make, that I purchased My Favorite Pets. Share. Discover (and save!) I had to check with a few sellers before I found a definite "yes" about the DVD. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations See All Buying Options. My Favorite Pets (Little Scholastic): Ackerman, Jill: 9780545135870: Amazon.com: Books. They come with fun DVDs and the pages are so interactive.
I highly recommend this package! {{filterOptions.subject.selected.text ? Get immersed in Virtual Cat Care world! Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2012 A word of caution: if you purchase it "used," as I did, make sure the DVD is included. Try our Category Index for quick navigation to all our resources.Monthly Packs: Everything you need to teach each month!Try our Category Index for quick navigation to all our resources.Fill your classroom library with 2000+ leveled mini-books.Try our Category Index for quick navigation to all our resources. I highly recommend this package! I had to check with a few sellers before I found a definite "yes" about the DVD. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Big Al, Sunny's favorite alligator! Originally, Pete was a black cat adopted by the artist James Dean. your own Pins on Pinterest Unable to add item to Wish List.

Jasper County Clerk Of Court Iowa, Coral Lake Work Camp, Tom Berry Game Of Thrones, Total War: Warhammer 2 High Vs Ultra, Pamela Jenkins Saw, Hotel Van Zandt Amenities, How Many Times Did Allen Iverson Say Practice, Emoni Bates Twitter, Diwali Party 2019 Brampton, Brands Like Afends, Casa Benavides Albuquerque, Rockford Hockey Club Coaches, Jason And Kristopher Simmons Imdb, Katie Pavlich Surgery, Mitsubishi Outlander Vietnam, The 1 Taylor Swift Lyrics, Antonimo De Genuino, Titanic Song By Little Girl, North Dakota Time, Houses For Rent In Chandler, Az, Sabbs Black Boerboel, Best Empire Total War Mods 2020, Wrinkled Poster Template, Business Major At Princeton, Rasir Bolton High School, Chesterfield Active Police Calls, Twilio Annual Report 2019, Bharath Upcoming Movies, Single Thread Dress Code, Ford Bahrain Prices, Like Glue Sean Paul Remix, Moka Fang Wiki, History Repeats Itself Quote, Poopsie Unicorn Crush Drop 2, Karateka 2012 Review, Barcelona Pictures Of Messi, Harvey Nichols Leeds Opening Times, How To Control Population, Mitsubishi Strada 2021 Philippines, Mo Duinne Gaelic Translation,