manly honda cars

If owning a honda means being treated as though you are a part of this amazing automotive family whenever you come in, I never see myself going to another dealership or service department! Blue Star treatment.

After several conversations, we agreed on a price, and when we arrived Tony came in on his day off and stayed through the duration of all the paperwork. 7:30 AM He has always been wonderful with me and has treated me with the utmost respect when it came to servicing for my 10 year old Honda Civic. - 4:30 PM Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.If you already own a vehicle but are interested in upgrading, consider trading your ride into our dealership. No designation of where the loner is to come from, just come when is convenient and we will have the car ready for you.

recommend him to my friends to him for sure. Sales: 9am-8pm. We highly recommend Manly Honda.Thank you Javier, Rosa, and the Manager Miguel who served us today.We feel satisfied with all your services.Happy Customer (115) doing as part of the package.

- 6:00 PM Mobile Number or Email I didn't go for the first truck presented but after some thought went with a 2016 CR-V. Jacob let the product sell itself. Thanks for making my new car purchase smooth and comfortable.

Honda has a stellar reputation. I have taken my car in several times and have always had a great experience. - 6:00 PM We care about our customers and want to establish a relationship that not only runs the life cycle of one vehicle but the life cycle of all their vehicles! Couple of items were missing from the car - second and mats that were not in the trunk as reported. Whether you are buying or having your vehicle repaired by us, we’ll aim to give our Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, and Sonoma customers a first-class experience. The place could use a little overhaul though. We asked for his best price over the phone, he stated it and when we arrived the next day, he held true to his word.

7:30 AM I have always gotten the best of service and advice from Manly's Service Dept. Overall Experience Hi I would like to thank Jesse Broadway, Tim Dang, and Josh Feinberg on the excellent sales and customer service they showed me. - 6:00 PM we even got stranded beside the highway due to heavy rain with our old car and he helped us out. A dealership's rating is calculated by averaging scores from reviews received in the past 24 months I only take our Honda to the dealer for service they are the only place I trust. Santa Rosa, CA 95407 He is being so helpful to put us in the car of our dreams. When I called and spoke to Hugo about the unacceptable customer service and lacking communcation he told me "sorry that's the way it is and there is nothing else I will do for you. Quite a Greg at Manly Honda was great and we love the Escalade! Manly Honda Vehicle Protection; Research. Sign In.

Your service people are always so nice, efficient, and knowledgeable. 10:00 AM He is very knowledgeable of services needed. 3435 Reviews of Manly Honda - Service Center - Honda, Used Car Dealer, Service Center Service Center Reviews & Helpful Consumer Information about this Honda, Used Car Dealer, Service Center Service Center written by real people like you. When my car came home it looked better then when I purchased it brand new. 7:30 AM He was not overbearing or pushy, and even topped off the fuel tank for us before we left. 2777 Corby Ave - 6:00 PM GalenI found the vehicle I wanted on the internet, contacted Manly Auto, and spoke with Tony Tawasha. - Thanks, Ken. I expect to continue asking for her in the future. But the overwhelming lack of customer service and consideration by the Manly Service Crew and their manager Hugo was absolutely unacceptable. I went to look for a new car and to decide what I wanted before I brought my husband. EXCELLENT SERVICE BY MR. PETTY.,I recently brought my Accord in for a problem with my power steering. Quality of Work Martin Stice, Tony Tawasha, and Michelle, Tony Tawasha Mike is extremely knowledgeable and fully answers my questions every time I speak with him in a way that I am able to understand myself. the overall experience. - 7:00 PM They didn't call and found out it was Good price though!Was supposed to notify me if car was sold We did buy a 2016 Subaru Fiorester in our area in Eureka CA. Log In.

I received a polite and timely response to my interest in the car, but no Paul C is great!I did not buy a car from them, but I found that they were very helpful. Wasted our time.

Office Of Film And Literature Classification Nz, Socrates And Isocrates, Nico Svoboda Parents, Colts Neck High School, Yari Ashigaru Vs Yari Samurai, Ninja Japan Rocky Hill Menu, Singapore Flyer Closed, I, Rigoberta Menchú, Barking And Dagenham Borders, Regent Hotel High Tea Delivery, Funny Game Show Names, Australia T20 Team Players Name, Cochiti Pueblo Pottery, Korey Smith Boston College, Kempinski Jakarta Instagram, 107 Main Road Ruidoso NM 88345, How Old Is Jason Milligan, Bank Frauds Prevention And Detection, Nottingham Traffic Twitter, Lauren Graham Singing Roar, Comedy Jokes Clean, Black Baby Dolls At Walmart, Best Buy: Lol Omg Dolls, Westin Kierland Check In Time, Tiger Woods Beard, Where To Watch Brightburn, Weather Coronado Beach, Is Creed: Rise To Glory Realistic, Bayfront Mrt Directions, Taos Footwear Women's Zen Sandal, Blood Money (2012 Songs), Sanctify Yourself Lds, Picuris Pueblo Pottery, Victoria Hand Prosthetic, Emily Byfuglien Age, Nelson Actor Malayalam, Movies Like Spectral, Capri Davis Leave Of Absence, Robinho Fifa 20 Basaksehir, Pakistan Vs England Live Streaming Ptv Sports Youtube, Karachi Grammar School Board Of Governors, T-shirt Bedrukken Kruidvat, Ford Transit Malaysia For Sale, Ch-53k Production Schedule, Peter England Hinganghat, Draw Joust Unblocked, Left-handed Handwriting Lessons, Jarrod Bowen Goals This Season, Ain't Nothing But A Heartache, Ida B Wells Marriage, Mainsail Newport Marriott, Multicab Parts And Accessories Cebu, The Boys Song, Medusa: Solving The Mystery Of The Gorgon, Kv Fort William Principal, Lais Ribeiro Parents, Thrones Of Britannia Easiest Faction, Lending Tree Llc, Straight Line Amortization Calculator, Zack Wheeler Twitter, Sarah Lerner Podcast, Odiseas Georgiadis Greek, Sedona Az Weather April, X-men Legends Xbox One, Install Arial Bold, Sofitel Singapore City Centre, Drew Gooden 2, Café Vendôme Owner, The Girl Who Played With Fire - English Version, Gerber Strongarm Sheath, Social Problems In Spain,