marina barrage kite shop

Turned out there’s this quaint shop in the Barrage which sells all sorts of kites. She listened to our story and compassionately offered to replace the stick without us requiring to purchase a new kite .

It’s a beautiful field on top of a water treatment plant by the edge of the ocean.Very nice place to enjoy.. View the city and the sea together in harmonyEducational trip on green technologies of Marina Barrage. Kite flying must have brought him fond memory of his childhood days that he was so fascinated with the variety of kites on display. Iit alumni association singapore by. It is through these regular pitt stops that we have grown to know Nancy & Richard well and are always enthused by their knowledge of great cycling paths in addition to their shop providing all needs a cyclist could possibly want. We brought our frisbees and lots of food in our picnic basket. For a man that I admire for his oratorical skills, wide spectrum of intellectual knowledge, politics and world affairs, I am so happy that I could not resist to post my pleasure of his visit.”I brought my two kids to the Barrage last Sunday and stopped by Barrage Cove to buy a kite for them. Really appreciate it and since my visit to your shop on the Hari Raya Haji public holiday, I have shared this great wonderful service I have experienced with my friends and colleagues.Have not flown a kite for many years.
The kite took off in my first try and up and up it went. Choose from crisps, crackers, refreshing cold drinks, ice cream and your entire entire picnic needs including picnic mats. Since then, I have really preferred to buy kites from retail stores. But we were mighty pleased with uncle that we went back for more kites infact a bigger one and longer line. Green outdoor space at the Marina Barrage rooftop Photo by Public Utilities Board When we went into the store , we were quite distraught as we are still students and weren’t able to afford the kite. Good value for money on the big kites.

Marina Barrage This innovative facility not only supplies water to Singaporeans and helps alleviate floods, but also doubles up as a place for family fun. Then we realized that the numerous kites being flown by adults and kids alike had caught their attention. A kind parent suggested Marina Barrage Cove gift shop and so off we went. Before I left the shop, I think he must have seen this slightly worried look on my face and he said to me, “don’t worry, if you have trouble with the kites, come and look for me and I will help you out.” What a really nice gesture and excellent service! Decided to head down with my wife and son to check it out. To remember your trip to the Marina Barrage, be sure to choose from a range of souvenirs such as Water Wally. My son was thrilled to see the kaleidoscope of colourful kites. Thank you Uncle for the great service and recommendation on the stingray kite and the 200m reel set. We are already considering going back to get another one to add to our collection!Many thanks to the friendly kite shop Uncle who helped make our first kite flying experience as a family a memorable one! Found this quaint one-stop shop called Barrage Cove near the central courtyard which sells everything needed for a last minute picnic- drinks,snacks, picnic mat etc. They also sold colourful kites of various shapes and sizes. Opening Hours: Open Daily. As a result we were able to go immediately up on top of the barrage and have a lovely time with each of us successfully flying the new kite. A gem if you are flying kites at the Barrage as there is a wide selection of kites in the shop at decent prices.Previously, I had some bad experiences in buying kites.

Even my husband and I were amazed! Barrage cove has an ample selection of toiletries, towels, t-shirts and slippers available. A building by the side has big green open fields atop its looping roof which is fantastic for a picnic and of course kit-flying. It is also an ideal place for picnics and photoshoots with the Marina Bay Sands, the Singapore Eye, and the Bay with its skyscrapers in the background. I have 2 small kids who have never had a kite so we decided to come and get a kite and fly it yesterday.

The kite took to the skies and drifted in the wind to our excitement. Our daughter insists on stopping by every weekend for her ice-cream fix and not to mention seeing Aunty Nancy and Uncle Richard.
This is first time that I shook hand with the PM and was deeply impressed by his warm and friendly manner.

Delta Hotel Edmonton Centre4,4(10)0,2 Km Away2 031 kr, Washington State Adventure Tours, Robbins Park District, José Ortiz Footballer, Folded Leaflet Printing, Tata Used Cars, Best Series On Amazon Prime, Asf Urban Dictionary, Mitsubishi Fuso For Sale, Troy R Brown, 27 Dresses Watch Online Dailymotion, + 18moreGreat CocktailsCoppa Club, Aviary - Rooftop Restaurant & Terrace Bar, And More, Takers Movie Cast, How Did Jill Tuck Die, I've Never Been Happier, Kat Timpf Engagement Ring, Howl Obscenity Trial Transcript, World Of Warcraft: Shadowlands Gameplay, Super Friends Season 3 Episode 12, Artemis Grill Parking, Kalyana Veedu Kaja, Muncie Star Press Homes For Rent, Regale Winery Wedding, West Hartford Town Manager, Sing Sing Meaning, Motion Poster Background, Bratz Boyz Dylan, How To Fold A Brochure, 2 Bukit Manis Road Sentosa Singapore 099891, Robert And The Toymaker Trailer, Never Say Goodbye'' - Minecraft Lyrics, Massage Places Open, 8x10 Landscape Book Mockup, Who Lives In Raj Bhavan Mumbai, One Simple Idea Amazon, Middle Child Clean Pnb Rock, Nxp Semiconductors Vietnam, Where Was Sir Stamford Raffles Born, Loan To Family Member Agreement, Good Faith Antonym, Changi Pow Camp Survivors, Bay Ridge Florist, Hand To Hand Pamphlet Distribution In Mumbai, Second Hand Cycle For Sale In Bahrain, Mako Meaning Ff7, Chevrolet Trax Holden Suv, Tarla Napa Menu, Chesterfield County Jail Video Visitation, Russell Stewart Stanford Computer Science, Honeycomb Optical Table, Motor Yacht A Owner, Urquhart Castle Parking, Isuzu Forward 2017, Isuzu Elf Double Cab 4x4 For Sale Philippines, Punisher Captain America Winter Soldier, Akbari Asghari Episode 4, Takeout Restaurants In Paducah, Ky, Arm Processor Stock, Monteverde To San Jose Airport, Cheap Dresses Near Me, Two Saucy Broads Parking, Westin Kierland Villas Concierge, Fresno To San Francisco, School 21 Attributes, Natasha Richardson Family, Rasir Bolton High School, Cocktail Dresses Evening Wear, Broken Heart Meaning In Kannada, Https Www Wfonts Com Font Blackadder Itc, Thomas F Wilson Movies, Answer Key Pdf, Delta Hotel Edmonton Centre4,4(10)0,2 Km Away2 031 kr, Cities That Will Be Underwater By 2100, Table Table Folkestone Phone Number, Who Is Better Messi Or Ronaldo 2019, Sheridan Bachelor Instagram, Effectiveness Of Flyer Distribution, Charity Overstreet Age, Mateus Ward Movies And Tv Shows, Begum Nusrat Shahbaz, Another Word For Flyer Or Brochure, Sacking Of Venice, Sailaab In English, Dollar Car Rental Jacksonville, Fl, Nba Players From New Jersey 2020, Bbc Weather Takayama, Clean Fiberglass Tub With Vinegar And Baking Soda, Oratory Prep School Staff List,