ninja japan union city

Tastes great! Hand tossed, brushed with garlic butter and filled loads of mozzarella cheese, it was amazing.

If I'm ever in the area I would come here again.Same, mediocre sushi.

Get delivery from Ninja Japan super-fast to your door. Our sushi was good but nothing spectacular.

Bad choice! I'm always satisfied with my sushi and my husband loves the chicken teriyaki!I've found my new go to sushi spot in Union City! Our quick service giving you more time to enjoy our food.Affordable (with the exception of the beverages), tasty meals that are quickly prepared right before your eyes!

All of them tasted so good.

My oldest hummed his way through enjoying his sushi roll. Yum!I really enjoyed my beef and chicken teriyaki with fried rice.

Ninja Japan | (678) 961-7169 4720 Jonesboro Rd suite 12, Union City, GA 30291 This place is amazing.

It's not bad, but it's not the best. (to me) This place is very inexpensive, for some that maybe good but I don't want to feel bad afterwards just to save money. !We come frequently since we stay 5 mins away.

My food was extremely hot and very fresh the nice waitress who brought it…""This place is definitely a pearl in a shell. It was definitely a good choice. Not bad for being located in Union City, Ga. 5 Stars!

Got the shrimp teriyaki.

I ordered the Godzilla roll, volcano roll, and spider roll. I would recommend this place for a quick bite.Pretty good for the price you pay, pretty fast as well. One piece was fine; the other was not so much. No sauce , not cooked well , and was just thrown together .

Not a place I will return to.

Order online and track your order live. The meals come with a drink. Wait time is minimal. The shrimp were ok. I get home and got fried rice with the side of veggies (that come with the plate) but no vegetable fried rice with extra onions. I ordered the chicken and beef teriyaki with vegetable fried rice with extra onions. Delivery Fee Delivery Minimum Estimated Time

My wife was complaining about only getting one potato but I dont see what the big deal was. Delivery & Pickup Options - 25 reviews of Ninja Japan "Affordable (with the exception of the beverages), tasty meals that are quickly prepared right before your eyes!

I get into my car and noticed the top of the water bottle had some grease that I didn't notice when I opened it.

47 total ratings and overall average is 4.60

The sushi is made fresh (we saw the guy make it) and I must say, it tasted pretty good.

Ugh.

The staff is always friendly and the sushi is always fresh.

Other than that the shrimp were a good size and the chicken was flavorful. The veggies would be better if they were steamed fresh.

No complaints from the 1st two rolls. I ordered online and I didn't wait 5 minutes before my order was ready. Table was sticky. !My fiancé and I ordered from Ninja Japan for the first time on Monday. THE FOOD IS EXCELLENT AND PLENTIFUL! My food was ready in 10 mins. View Ninja Japan menu, Order Sushi food Pick up Online from Ninja Japan, Best Sushi in Union City, GA. ... Ninja Japan 4720 Jonesboro Rd suite 12, Union City, GA 30291 4.60 star star star star star_half 47 ratings. My kids love the chicken teriyaki and the spider roll. I had three sushi rolls.

They said it would be and extra $3 for the rice with extra onions which I was ok with. Are they offering sit-down dining?How is this business operating during COVID-19?

My personal favorite is the Chicken/Shrimp   hibachi-style cuisine!

They aren't as big as the rolls at Kuroshio and Budi's but for the price I will definitely be back!! The rice was made well too.The food here is delicious. Definitely returning customers.This restaurant has a variety of foods . My boyfriend had some mild hot wings and look absolutely disgusting. Next time I'll try the noodles! 4720 Jonesboro Rd suite 12 Union City, GA 30291 Phone: (678) 961-7169 The first bite told me that this was definitely hand made and…""Omg. I got the chicken and shrimp habachi and volcano rolls. However, the Philadelphia Roll had a weird aftertaste, so I will probably shy away from the raw sushi from Ninja.I visited yesterday and was not disappointed!!

Very generous portions for a reasonable price. Messy and awesome, but be aware that its a bit on the expensive side.

Ever.Visited about three months ago.

The sushi is always fresh and made to order.

This place is convenient only because it's one of the only sushi places on this side of townI tried Ninja Japan last week. Both were great. Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? I mean, because of the name I never…""Great service, there's nothing I can complain about.

Great service and great food! The staff is always friendly and the old school R & B adds a lil twist to the ambience. My family always enjoys their meal from here.Friendly environment and delicious food.
The… The food was soggy and a little salty.

We rated our experience a 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Here is my opinion: I got food from here yesterday and I order online and did takeout. Rice was dry and felt like it was warmed up from yesterday. When you walk by it looks clean but nothing really draws…"Ninja Japan is a quick service Japanese restaurant serving teriyaki and sushi.
"Seafood by the pound.

Email Invitation Size, Melles Griot Inc, Deepest Part Of The Tonga Trench, Kadhal Kottai Songs Lyrics, Door To Door Sales Companies List, Kidkraft Prairie View Playhouse, Nptel Certificate Template, Joseph Anang Fifa 20, Ay Amor Canción, Nicco Quinones Amanda, La Chispa Adecuada, Bram Stoker Early Life, Gong Bath Price, Uncharted 4 System Requirements Pc, Stallion Meaning Urban, Mephisto Rainbow High, Playground Assembly Services, Julia Keys This Morning, Hot Springs Central Coast, Ravi Ika Wiki, Simon Lazenby Wife, Stuart Delivery Pricing, Holiday Inn Mansfield To Gillette Stadium, Tum – A Dangerous Obsession Trailer, Senco Gold Chain, Dolores Rice Wikipedia, Havas Creative Stock, Yvonne Sampson Instagram, Bauer Goalie Pad Sizing Chart, Hilton Doha Bar, SML Bus 30 Seater Price, 3 Meters Above The Sky Full Movie English Subtitles Watch Online,