pool essentials shock

Pool Essentials Shock Treatment is an economic shock for all pool types. For what you get and the price, this can't be beat. It's recommended that you test your pool water before applying this shock to ensure you need it. Just a heads up so u don't waste as much money as I have this summer.This Pool Essential Shock Treatment is amazing! It worked, but not all of it dissolved resulting in some bleaching of our pool liner. The only way I have been able to use it is, to put it into the skimmer or the tablet dispenser. When I see a green tint of algae in pool, I double shock also through the skimmer. It worked, but not all of it dissolved resulting in some bleaching of our pool liner. Pair this pool shock with Pool Essentials Chlorinating Tablets for best results to keep your pool sanitized and safe all season long.This 4-in-1 pool shock is fast-dissolving, clears cloudy pool water and reduces chlorine odor. Electrode, Comp-867606262, DC-prod-az-westus-15, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.31, SHA-0a9c8d5375dd69738aba01705560f50bff0b3ef2, CID-eb6a0d8a-a2e-173ea56d51b318, Generated: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 00:20:26 GMT Electrode, Comp-821d3720-cd15-4bec-9850-bc65d78854f4, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-36.5.0, SHA-1e7e562741c42b3e4340c969ae68540802a9ebd4, CID-2c3a5168-006-173ea63bb59183, Generated: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 00:34:31 GMTError: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and stateThis button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. That shock only took 1 bag an 1 bottle of liquid chlorine!

]Shock treatments are an essential part to keeping a pool nice and clean. Use Pool Essentials® Sanitizers on a weekly- basis to maintain Free Chlorine levels at 1-4 ppm and to kill bacteria. All powder shock has a problem not dissolving, which causes bleached liners. It killed our mustard algae and cleared our water better than ALL of the other, more expensive brands, and believe me, we tried them all.Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Each bag can treat 10,000 gallons of water to shock your pool clear. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a quick pool fix. Now that we are in the rainy season, it's effective to use after a downpour to keep algae at bayFirst I bought the leading brand.

Pool Essentials Pool Shock is an economic shock and is suitable for all pool types. Really does make the water blue!

Once I add to skimmer basket no more problems.Terrible, left a nasty layer of sticky film around my pool. - A pound less of the product in total (normally 6 pounds, this is 5 …

Did not dissolve, even after stirring for a long period of time before pouring it in the pool. Pool shock is such an amazing product to get rid of bacteria.

Consider using Pool Essentials® Algae Control preventative algaecide weekly if your pool is prone to algae or when the temperature increases during the peak of summer. Did not dissolve, even after stirring for a long period of time before pouring it in the pool.

Hi Delcina, We are sorry to hear about your recent experience. The brand name was the same. Once I add to skimmer basket no more problems.Terrible, left a nasty layer of sticky film around my pool. Lessoned learned.I use this weekly in my Coleman Above Ground Pool of nearly 15,000 gals, which for me means using 1 and half bags per week.

Cheaper is not always better. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. I am using the remainder up but found that a gallon of liquid bleach for the dollar store works just as well. This product works best when applied to the pool per label directions. No more bleached surfaces. 13.5oz packages (10 pack $60) Shock your pool weekly destroy contaminants that cause strong chlorine odor and cloudy water. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub.Already purchased your product? You can Electrode, Comp-867606262, DC-prod-az-westus-15, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.31, SHA-0a9c8d5375dd69738aba01705560f50bff0b3ef2, CID-5fcdea7d-a18-173ea57190c24c, Generated: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 00:20:43 GMTCount Per Pack.

If you try to put it into a bucket or a container so that it dissolves before you put it into your pool, it will clump at the bottom.

It doesn't leave our pool smelling like chlorine either.

It doesn't leave our pool smelling like chlorine either. No more bleached surfaces. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-252-7665.