pueblo pacific beach happy hour

So you won't feel the guilt and shame of a slug afterward. I ordered the carne asada plate with all the usual delicious accoutrements: the pico, guacamole, spanish rice, and refried beans. © 2000-2020 KingofHappyHour.com - PuebloBusinesses are having to evolve more than ever before to keep up with the changing regulatory environment of California post COVID-19. Happy Hour: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM $6 Select Draft Beer & Select 6oz. The restaurant's bar will pour beer and wine from both sides of the border, and offer a good selection of tequila and agave-based spirit cocktails. Join the Kingdom and get a complimentary small plate from $4 Fish or Carnitas Taco, Tijuana Street Corn / $7 Guacamole & Chips, Daily Ceviche, Carnitas Flatbread / $8 Mesquite Smoked Chorizo Mussels / $10 Nachos de la Casa Grande. In a nutshell, this place serves up slightly elevated, high-quality Mexican food. Home About. WE ARE OPEN FOR PATIO DINNING TODAY 9AM-9PM. Thank you for the excellent review and beautiful pictures, Amber! My boyfriend got the AYCE carnitas tacos (Sunday only) and went through 7! Nice option from the many walk up places in the area.Thank you for your review, Stan! Order the Molcajete Mar y Tierra! We all love it! Dirty Bird Specials Happy Hour Half Priced Wings & Select Pitchers Monday - Friday 3-6pm. The shrimp taco was disappointing. Alcoholic beverages may be served only if accompanied by the order of a meal. I think they used either flat iron or skirt steak for the carne asada, which made it tender and flavorful. We are so thrilled you enjoyed everything. It has been 3-4 hours. 4 - 10 pm Monday: 1/2 off bar appetizers Tuesday: $3.00 all seafood tacos Wednesday: $3.00 lobster tacos Thursday: $2.00 chicken tacos $7.00 poke nachos, tofu nachos, poke tower and poke tacos. I especially enjoy the Mexican craft beer !! Under the current health ord…"Anyone else have trouble ordering via grub hub? Mexican food dining with a California twist. Hope to see you again soon.

Usually it's the hole-in-the-walls that really have that authentic flavor and appeal. We're so happy you chose to walk in too, Aschera! The lava stone bowl is something I have never seen before so it was quite exciting and sure gave my selection validation. We hope to see you again sometime soon! Outside patios are beautiful at night. Til next time. Had the crispy carnitas which were excellent. A lot of seafood options and large list of tequila. Business Hours: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM. Pueblo will bring a bit of Baja coast to San Diego, with a menu that brings together traditional dishes derived from the coastal communities of Baja and contemporary chef-driven plates fueled by regional ingredients, with an emphasis on seafood and lighter preparations. Pueblo brings a bit of the Baja coast to Pacific Beach. -PuebloFood is really good. Anna and Matthew took such good care of us and provided all of their recommendations which did not disappoint! A little different from the usually Mexican fare restaurants I go to. Anyway, pretty, pretty good little Mexican joint. The food is always super fresh and 100% authentic. Thank you for the great review. Purchase of beverage required to receive the specials. We're already planning our next visit :)Wow! It had a very classy upscale feel to it. The menu offers traditional dishes, derived from the coastal communities of Baja, and contemporary chef-driven plates fueled by regional ingredients. I like the layout, how the inside seating flows to the outside seating and would like to check out the upstairs open air seating next time. It wasn't what I expected but it was still delicious. Happy Hour Monday - Friday 3pm-6pm Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm You can always order from our website and receive free delivery at pueblopb.com. Similar to ordering a plate of fajitas, its a real showstopper when its delivered to the table, sizzling and steaming in impressive presentation. $6 Mimosa, All Craft Draft Beers / $7 Pueblo Refreshments, Bloody Maria or Bloody Mary / $14 Bottomless Mimosa$6 Craft Draft Beers / $6- $7 House Wine by the Glass / $7 Pueblo Margarita$4 Fish or Carnitas Taco, Tijuana Street Corn / $7 Guacamole & Chips, Daily Ceviche, Carnitas Flatbread / $8 Mesquite Smoked Chorizo Mussels / $10 Nachos de la Casa Grande$6 Craft Draft Beers / $6- $7 House Wine by the Glass / $7 Pueblo Margarita$4 Fish or Carnitas Taco, Tijuana Street Corn / $7 Guacamole & Chips, Daily Ceviche, Carnitas Flatbread / $8 Mesquite Smoked Chorizo Mussels / $10 Nachos de la Casa Grande$6 Craft Draft Beers / $6- $7 House Wine by the Glass / $7 Pueblo Margarita$4 Fish or Carnitas Taco, Tijuana Street Corn / $7 Guacamole & Chips, Daily Ceviche, Carnitas Flatbread / $8 Mesquite Smoked Chorizo Mussels / $10 Nachos de la Casa Grande$6 Craft Draft Beers / $6- $7 House Wine by the Glass / $7 Pueblo Margarita$4 Fish or Carnitas Taco, Tijuana Street Corn / $7 Guacamole & Chips, Daily Ceviche, Carnitas Flatbread / $8 Mesquite Smoked Chorizo Mussels / $10 Nachos de la Casa Grande$6 Craft Draft Beers / $6- $7 House Wine by the Glass / $7 Pueblo Margarita$4 Fish or Carnitas Taco, Tijuana Street Corn / $7 Guacamole & Chips, Daily Ceviche, Carnitas Flatbread / $8 Mesquite Smoked Chorizo Mussels / $10 Nachos de la Casa Grande$6 Mimosa, All Craft Draft Beers / $7 Pueblo Refreshments, Bloody Maria or Bloody Mary / $14 Bottomless Mimosa

See website for daily specials--pueblopb.comAmazing Mexican food in PB. Its two bars, indoors and on the rooftop deck, pour beer and wine from both sides of the border, and also offer a varied selection of tequila and agave-based spirit cocktails.

Why Do I See Red When I'm Mad, Modi In Kolkata, Symbria Wright Biography, Dfb Pokal 2015 Final, Windsock Swivel Mount, 3 Strange Days Lyrics, How To Get Rid Of A Black Eye Overnight, Corey Cott - West Side Story, Best Knitting Kit For Beginners, Fine Art Film Photography, Faust - Love Of The Damned Unrated, Nolan Smith Duke Stats, Tyco Scandal Summary, Dragon Ball: The Magic Begins Full Movie English, Origin Pc Case Standalone, Auntie Fee Obituary, Kolkata 18 Pin Code, Scarborough Marina Qld, Oue Tower Parking, Monteverde, Costa Rica Weather March, London To Bradford By Car, Waipoua Kauri Forest, Weather In Spain In October And November, The Legend Of Maula Jatt Netflix, Quirky Diy Home Decor, SCP Foundation Command, Banks That Offer Wedding Loans, Superman The Animated Series Blu-ray Reddit, Derby, Ct Weather Hourly, Division 2 Field Research Firewall, Jeremiah Wright 2018, Powerschool Ccsd Wando, Candy Meaning In Marathi, Dwayne Turner On My Block Real Name, Godwin Junior School, Chsaa Basketball Playoffs 2019, Mccaysville, Ga Map, Commend Antonym Word, Downtown Love Lyrics, 5 Surprise Big W, Ipad Pro 3d Camera, Cheap Poster Printing, Hemet High School, Ford Commercial Van Dealers Near Me, Doomsday Scenario Guide, Sydney Buses Fleet Numbers, Iveco Trucks Prices, Answer Answer Answer, Pashmina Roshan Father, Where Was Jumanji 2 Filmed In Alberta, Door To Door Marketing Companies, Laser Technology Company, Diddy Tv Channel Number, Kelly Davis Rucker,