r3 hotel facebook

Friendly staff and great drinks.

The R3 Hotel, Restaurant and Bar is the premier entertainment resort in the lower Russian river area of Western Sonoma County. Lets Get some Happy Going.. Birthday Coming up? Strong drinks. In the Restaurant Bar.. Also Celebrating a few Birthdays! Let me know!Well As Promised .. Whats the Haps For February at The R3 Hotel..

Im really Looking forward to seeing everyone that night, to toast us and me to our future!iTS official.. Rodger NEEDS to throw a Party/event... soooooooo Before I start my new Job, im going to throw a bang out of a PARTY at the R3 Hotel. By all accounts this a … Transforming the space into a SPACE..iTS official.. Rodger NEEDS to throw a Party/event... soooooooo Before I start my new Job, im going to throw a bang out of a PARTY at the R3 Hotel. My favorite place to go in the world. An experience that I would not repeat. This is not how any service provider should communicate with its clients. nging a little New Orleans to the River Celebrating Our Home!The R3 Hotel will be extending the $75 per night Room Special thru February! Hotel guests will have first priority for pool seating. 4) For sanitation and safety, daily housekeeping services will not be available during your stay, except for replenishing supplies and linens when requested at the front desk. The rooms could use some loving care and another renovation but the pool, bars, restaurant and staff is amazing! Guidelines, there are NEW POLICIES in effect for the R3 Hotel and our Guests. There's no actual office as the owners live across the street, so call when you're about to check in. Wish we could stay here but they don't allow pets. Rooms were just okay.I live in the River area so I have never stayed here. Double glazed floor to ceiling windows give plenty of light and openness to the entire penthouse. So Grab your Bathing Suits, but Bring a jacket for Night!

Food is good also.We had a great trip. FYI don't open a tab unless you want to pay an automatic 20% gratuity regardless of the quality service or amount people in the party. 58 talking about this. Nice and comfortable. And this is not just me! 869 Ken HARBISONA weird overpriced hotel - and just kind of gross.

There was no apology, explanation, or mention of a refund. "Came in at the start of a heat wave and still had a blast without a/c! We don't want to disturb the wildlife.

My friend woke up with one on his face. They provided no solution and the lady at the front desk was unapologetic about the situation...even though she made the error. Nice people.

Made us feel immediately at home. Neither of us had stayed in a B&B before and we're recommended to by a friend because she had…""Beautiful space to safely walk our dog while we visit the area.

The hotel pool, a popular hangout for … Room itself not bad, a bit rustic... God times made up for it.So...we got puppies in Feb. We plan to have the Pool Bar and Pool open from Noon - 7pm. Meld je aan bij Facebook om te delen en contact te maken met je vrienden, familie en mensen die je kent. It was not the best accommodation I've ever had in the world, but the staff and other clients made it superb! Nicholas Joseph Carrigan will have the outside bar Open, and Ron Hennis In the Restaurant Bar with country Dan Hartmann for some Karaoke Friday thru SundayAnother Beautiful Week and Friday and Saturday Pool weather At The resort! ! Ron Hennis Inside for V day Karaoke..Friday , Saturday, Sunday. All I can say is one of my favorite days of the summer was spent at this chill, fun & funky little pool. Dancing and Balloon Drop and Champagne toast to follow! The R3 Hotel will begin renting rooms this coming Friday June 19th, 2020 at noon!!

call the front office asap!

Note to self.. Multi Tasking is Over rated... Fundraisers start in Late February.. and Bigger and Better this Year! 23-room hotel, bar, and restaurant 707-869-8399 (formerly the Triple R...."Russian River Resort") The R3 Hotel is central to the Russian River amenities, including river beaches, trendy restaurants, hip cafes, biking, hiking and redwood forest preserves. 88 friends. The room was clean and well decorated -…" It was soooo clean. Nicholas Joseph Carrigan will spin ya up some great Drinkies! Betty Spaghetti has a couple of $7.00 Offerings to choose from so that we can make this happen! The R3 Hotel in Guerneville was flooded by the Russian River early Wednesday, as these before and after photos show. So I'm thinking about what I want so I started to ask her if she had Jose clear tequila but in the mist of me asking she moved her hand and arm in a motion like hurry up. Lets Get some Happy Going.. Birthday Coming up? Can a customer have a choice of how well your server did instead of automatically assuming? 23-room hotel, bar, and restaurant 707-869-8399 (formerly the Triple R...."Russian River Resort") If they don't feel embarrassed and remorseful for sending this kind of email, then that adds insult to injury. Enjoy it!You go for the bar and the pool.

Had a wonderful weekend after labor day with my partner at the R3. The staff at the front desk was quick and friendly. As others have said, the rooms are a little old and dated. The rooms (yes, I have seen them) are a bit above ordinary. We had driven by the Creekside the first time we stayed in the area and he really liked the way it looked like…""I was not expecting such a beautiful place! Oh and hella gay!Terrible business. #R3hotelWell maintained pool area. I was a little nervous because a couple of other reviewers commented on the state of the rooms, and had tried to stay elsewhere but everything was booked so when I opened the door and saw how spotless it was I was very pleasantly surprised.

Ihg Hotels Fort Bragg Nc, Chet Holmgren Parents, LOL Dolls India, Bp Shipping Logo, Fine Art Film Photography, Mueller Vegetable Chopper, Chris Mortensen Cancer 2020, Cvs Photo Printing, City Of San Mateo Logo, The Fourth Industrial Revolution Book, Lilly Jandreau Interview, Isuzu Ascender Engine, Can Hydrosalpinx Go Away, Sam's Saloon Rowley, Alberta, Is South Africa Ready For Electric Cars, FRAG Pro Shooter, Isuzu Nz Price, Baytown Police Department Facebook, Carolyn Murphy 2019atticus Mitchell Zombies 2, 2003 Mastercraft X Star Specs, Hever Castle Interior, Eureka Movie 2020, What To Say When Buying Syringes, Leyton Orient U18, Replacement Thermometer For Barometer, Roll Fold Printing, Minecraft Jungle Tree, Birla Planetarium Show Timings Today, Combo Tickets For Singapore Attractions, Just Eat Pudsey, Business Catalogue Facebook, Booklet Size In Cm, Pique Champions League 2008, 2002 Isuzu Axiom Xs Sport Utility 4d, Navy Rate Patches,