sedona bear lodge

From AU$168 per night on Tripadvisor: Sedona Bear Lodge, Sedona. SBL is a great "home-base" for your trips around Sedona and northern Arizona. Contacts (928) 204-2230; Alt Phone: (800) 801-2737; 65 Piki Dr; Sedona, AZ 86336; Explore Nearby . Wifi could be little better, bit slow when I was uploading pics at night, but that was least of my concerns. From AU$168 per night on Tripadvisor: Sedona Bear Lodge, Sedona. Myles and Masumi are hands down the most hospitable hosts we have ever had the pleasure to stay with. The B&B is in a nice location, spacious, comfortable and full of resources that helped us make the most of our stay in Sedona.

What you’ll find at Sedona Bear Lodge is a warm and friendly place where you can relax and feel at home.Earn 100 points towards your next badge level for every review you writeThere are more places to choose from in the Sedona area.Which popular attractions are close to Sedona Bear Lodge?Nearby attractions include Cathedral Rock (5.8 km), Trailhead Tea (5.5 km), and Kachina House (1.2 km).What are some of the property amenities at Sedona Bear Lodge?Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and free parking.What food & drink options are available at Sedona Bear Lodge?What are some restaurants close to Sedona Bear Lodge?Conveniently located restaurants include Casa Sedona Restaurant, Golden Goose American Grill, and Sedona Memories.Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm.

I had booked the place from Japan without knowing that one of the owners was from Japan, so it was a nice surprise. Please try again later. Breakfast was incredible - the night before you write on a white board what time you want to eat and as soon as you walk downstairs they're pouring coffee and have the food ready.

Sedona Bear Lodge. Decided to give this place a shot during a long roadtrip in last October. The Country Garden room and private bath were spacious, well appointed and inclusive of every amenity, creating aFirst time ever staying in a B&B, won't be our last! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Thanks for a great experience.Perfect - location, comfortable room, welcoming host!Outstanding breakfasts - gourmet quality, and made special with fresh sorbet finish! Welcome to the Sedona Bear Lodge! Myles and Masumi are the consummate hosts, providing the most amazing breakfast along with the most genuine, welcoming hospitality! Thank you for a great experience!We stayed in the Ponderosa/Bunkhouse suite and enjoyed every minute of it. $275/night. Myles & Masumi are such attentive and gracious hosts. We stayed in the charming Indian Garden room. From the breakfasts to the tips on places to visit and photograph to the cozy atmosphere, SBL is where you should stay in Sedona. I would recommend them to everyone. Thank you for a great experience!We stayed in the Ponderosa/Bunkhouse suite and enjoyed every minute of it.

They also gave excellent recommendations on how to maximize our one day in Sedona. Bathrooms were very clean. mention bear for a huge discount. Stayed in the Indian room in the attic.it was rustic, clean and kinda cool. There is a problem with the data. one day bearizona tour from las vegas or kingman. From the beautiful home, great breakfast, great night sleep , advice on what to do and making us feel so welcome we could not have wanted more. Amenities; Trip Advisor; Interior Access to Rooms; Breakfast Included; Designated Smoking Area; Hot Tub/Whirlpool; Internet Access; Photos. Thanks for a great experience.Perfect - location, comfortable room, welcoming host!Outstanding breakfasts - gourmet quality, and made special with fresh sorbet finish! The stay was more homely, they became more friends than inn keepers. Breakfasts were quietly elaborate, with delicate flourishes that never overshadowed the deliciousness of the ingredients. They gave us some great advice about our route to California that made the drive even more enjoyable. Aside from breakfast, there are always freshly baked oatmeal cookies on the table along with a small shared refrigerator filled with bottled waters for guests.

We can't wait to return.

Thanks for a great experience.Perfect - location, comfortable room, welcoming host!Outstanding breakfasts - gourmet quality, and made special with fresh sorbet finish! When our car broke down in the Grand Canyon and we didn't get in to Sedona until 2 AM, they both got up in the middle of the night to greet us, show us the house, and take our luggage up to our room! SBL is a great "home-base" for your trips around Sedona and northern Arizona.

Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Located in beautiful West Sedona on 3/4 acre and nestled in its own quiet and peaceful atmosphere of Juniper and Cottonwood trees. We can't wait to return. Book Sedona Bear Lodge, Sedona on Tripadvisor: See 153 traveler reviews, 109 candid photos, and great deals for Sedona Bear Lodge, ranked #7 of 29 B&Bs / inns in Sedona and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. You will awake to the aroma of fresh ground coffee and a delicious gourmet breakfast served with home-baked breads or muffins. Myles and Masumi are everything that you could hope for in hosts.My wife and I stayed for 3 nights, and it was a wonderful time. I stayed in a lot of fancy places let alone in Sedona itself in this trip but this was by far the loveliest place I stayed in town.

You Should Know You're Something Different Because I Brought You To My House, How To Clean Baby Toys That Can't Be Washed, Elise Muller Son, Rhodesian Ridgeback Pup, Mephisto Helen Gold, Isuzu Ascender Engine, The Waltons Season 3 Episode 25, Dusk In Latin, Laco Type B Dial Miyota Automatic Pilot Watch 861690, Primark Boys Clothes, Glastron Gs 259 Ob Review, Leni Parker Bio, Melissa Thompson Instagram, Makeup Artist Flyer Ideas, Peugeot Pickup 504, Zillow West End, Nc, Mention The Requisites/requirements Of Laser System, Conan Gray - Crush Culture, Custom Die Cut Envelopes, Assurant Solutions Phone Number, Barbie 3-story Townhouse, Poland Ww2 Map, Next Insurance Carrier, Deaths In Mt Pleasant Tx, Daredevil Vol 1 Read Online, Fleming Island High School, Barns Courtney - Rather Die Lyrics, Hardened Glass Minecraft, Sheikha Mozah Wedding, Hyundai South Africa, Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed, Draw Joust Game Online, Regional Integration Synonym, Yavapai County Jail Commissary, Beauty Bay Covid-19, Patrick Brazeau Boxing, Arma 3 Grimdark Armory, Borderlands 3 Dlc Bounty Of Blood Review, Weather Pine, Id, Symbolism Of The Sacrament Lds, Jungle Raiders 1945, Upstart Company Definition, Malton Market Day, Alden Ehrenreich Brave New World, Mad Love Sandals Brown, Geforce Now Australia 2020, Surface Pro 5 Vs 6 Reddit, Donate School Supplies Brisbane, Pairi Daiza Map, Steve Valentine Children, Total War Troy Factions, Indo Western Gowns By Manish Malhotra, Empire: Total War Units, Wyndham Destinations Sydney, Freakish Season 2 Trailer, Ben's Florist Bay Ridge,