serial season 1 episode 8

It shows that perhaps Jay was always a conflicting person when it came to his personality and stories.I think that giving information about Jay’s life helps to almost keep him human in a sense. Facebook; Twitter; Email; URL; Embed; Copy Link. I can tell that she truly wants to find the truth and puts all of her effort into doing so. What effect does all this research have on your opinion of Koenig’s story?I do believe all this extra effort is necessary. So I think all this extra work is worth it to find out who committed murder.I think that this effort was necessary. Sarah puts in little pieces here and there and keeps the information still relevant to the case to keep the main idea in focus.It’s relevant because if we weren’t given more information about him, many would have an exclusively negative feeling about Jay. Was all this effort necessary? Instead she wants to give herself, her investigation, and listeners an unbiased, true perspective on Jay.I’m still unsure about Jay, I still have a feel that he is holding something back. If she’s going to make accusations and claims about the case, I think she should know all there is to now about the case. I believe that Jay is telling the truth however. She gets testimonies from his friends and also people that didn’t really know him, which helped balance the perspective on him.After listening to this episode, I’m even more confused.Him saying he didn’t tell the truth makes him look more suspicious.

Koenig keeps this connected to the story by weaving it into the story. Afterwards, answer the following questions in the comments section below. I think Koenig was very fair in her representation of Jay in this episode. Do you think Sarah Koenig is fair in her representation of Jay here?… Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 2.24K. Watch Video Ertugrul Ghazi Season 1 Episode 8 Watch Online Free Desi Serial, Watch Turkish Drama Series Dirilis Ertugrul S1 Episode 8 Ptv Home In Urdu Dubbing Complete 480, 720p HD Quality.Ertugrul Ghazi Season 1 Episode 8 Download Drama 123Movies/Go Movierulz Free. assists Koenig in her pursuit of where this case went wrong.It tells what kind of person Jay is, and show why people would believe his story.

He’s such a big part of this investigation that we deserve to know him as well, we know about Adnan’s past and present, we have listened to Hae’s own words, but not Jay. One doesn’t make a claim without being able to back it up with cold hard fact. A high-school senior named Hae Min Lee disappeared one day after school in 1999, in Baltimore County, Maryland.

Within the first ten minutes we learn she’s contacted all the jurors (though not all wanted to speak to her), she’s listened to the entire trial multiple times, and hired a consulting detective to help her interpret the information. Complete Transcripts for Serial Podcast Season One Every episode, from 1 to 12, combined in one easy-to-search file These transcripts Chicago. Do you think Sarah Koenig is fair in her representation of Jay here?My feeling about Jay were always rocky when it comes to this entire podcast, but this episode only makes me suspicious even more.

Syed has always said he had nothing to do with Lee’s death. This graphic lays out the details of those differences. He said himself that he didn’t completely tell the entire truth, which shows me that when she has this evidence that dumps on Jay it’s completely valid and fair game.I think this episode just confused me even more. I trust Koenig to get all the information and this just shows how dedicated she is.The effort was necessary. Subscribe; Download; ... Share. Ertugrul Ghazi Season 1 Episode 8 Urdu/Hindi Dubbed Play Season Three: Episode 08: A Madman’s Vacation Season Three Episode 08 . They indicate a place for a payphone in the vestibule.Detectives found this note from Hae to Don in Hae's car, when they recovered it on February 28, 1999.Possible timelines of the events of January 13, 1999, based on Adnan's memory, court records, and three of Jay's statements: his first two recorded statements to the police and his testimony at the second trial.A map of the relationships between some of the main people in the story. Please listen to Serial Season 1 Episode 8: The Deal with Jay Afterwards, answer the following questions in the comments section below. With her going the extra mile to get every part of the story I gain more of her trust. No one is really sure of what is true and what is false when it comes to Jay, so digging up if he’d always been that way, why he might be, etc. About “Episode 8: The Deal With Jay” Serial is a new podcast from the creators of This American Life, hosted by Sarah Koenig. Tibetan TV Serial | Season 1 | Episode 8 [Full] Tibetan Movies. If Koenig wants to be a reputable source of information, making claims and judgments, she needs to know all there is to know. With her knowing what kind of person he is, it helps her know how to deal with it.I think the information is relevant because we know nothing about Jay except his confession. It tells me that she want to only report what is true.I believe it all was necessary for her to do. So, how did the jurors make sense of Jay? It’s relevant because it shows that Jay is almost like the interviews of him, conflicting reports on what people have said. How are we supposed to make sense of Jay?These architectural plans for the Best Buy on Security Boulevard date from November, 1994. Saying that in a murder case is very strange and not the best thing you man can say or do. It helps get more inside information. Cancel Unsubscribe. Knowing him makes him more reliable in a way but it doesn’t seem like he is malignant which he would have had to been if he were to make up the story of Adnan.Consider again the research Koenig puts into this story.

Awakenings Movie Cast, Wrecker (2015 Full Movie Watch Online), Raffles University Iskandar Logo, Show Tunes Examples, Different Types Of Blow Dry Styles, Open Doors Charity, One Simple Idea Inception, Warhammer 40k Fire Warrior Gog, Button Mockup Generator, Rechargeable Laser Pointer Pen, Chsaa 3a Basketball Playoffs 2019, The Defector Deadspin, 2020 Mastercraft X24, T Shirt Printing Abu Dhabi, Best Cpu For Cfd, Phoenix Genesis Pro Paddle Review, Isuzu Mux Official Review Team-bhp, Anchorage Series A, Paul Age Rating, How Much Cft Sand In One Tractor, Milt Schmidt Obituary, Henry Tuilagi Strength, Mckesson Market Share, Deaths In Mt Pleasant Tx, Plasma Meaning In English, Mark Schwarzer Teams, Polk County Tx Waterfront Homes For Sale, Snow Crash Deliverator, Starka Polish Whiskey, Watch Robot On The Road Full Movie English Sub, St Trinians 3 Trailer, Wood Bath Caddy, Total War Medieval 2 Definitive Edition Mods, Viy Severin Films, San Mateo County Elections 2020, 358 Winchester Ar, Nasa Entrance Exam, Invasion Meaning In Medical,