sultry voice synonym

English

Start here for a quick overview of the site

You could say she has a sultry voice. Discuss the workings and policies of this site

lummer, trykkende, sensuell…

You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...)

2.We had been trying to have a baby for ages until a series of fertility tests revealed I was shooting blanks.1. Weird that you answered a minute before, but got half the votes.And now I see someone has come along and down-voted my answer, perhaps thinking it happened later than the accepted one.Where I come from, "husky" means raspy and masculine. Albo mamy trupa, albo pragniesz usłyszeć mój zmysłowy głos.

{{#verifyErrors}}

– Gilead Feb 20 '11 at 20:17. add a comment | 14. Search sultry [eyes voice etc ] and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. Often used to refer to singers, but conveys the sense without the "weight" of husky or the overtness of sultry.Sultry, Sexy, Attractive, arousing, come-hither, delicious, luscious, appealing, captivating, heavenly, fetching.To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. sultry definition: 1. Your feedback will be reviewed. The tenants are subject to a darg (or day's work) for every acre.1.

"That's not how you do it, stupid!" By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our English Language & Usage Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts. (usually of a person) lacking in intelligence, common sense, or just in general awareness; clumsy or idiotic.

lummer, sensuel…

It's not specifically used to describe a voice, but it's a common use.exciting or capable of exciting strong sexual desireMoving beyond simple adjectives, there’s a long tradition of using similes, especially food and drink, for sexy female voices:These are especially popular for describing jazz and soul singers singers — I remember some Nina Simone and Ells Fitzgerald liner notes from the 60’s and 70’s with great examples, which I wish I could find online…Smokey. "The end of the world is nigh upon us"1. a person who greatly dislikes a specified person or thing 2.

Featured on Meta

shoot with a firearm using a type of cartridge that contains gunpowder but neither bullet nor pellet.

Enter a word to see if it's playable (up to 15 letters). "... drink that sultry smile from your lips."

{{#verifyErrors}}

a person who helps a friend to approach potential partners 2. this meaning has been popularised by the TV series How I Met Your Mother1.

Los Angeles or Hollywood, especially with regard to the film and television industry, in their reputed glamour and trendiness 2. a fanciful state or dreamworld [be in la-la land = a state of being out of touch with reality][US] [informal] 1. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms.

The first word that came to mind was "sultry" for me too. in French The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. in Malay [Aus.]

Enter any letters to see what words can be formed from them. formed by syncope from day-work.

Who was she? expression used to describe metaphorically a period of ignorance and spiritual crisis that precedes the communion with Divinity ; 2. in a larger meaning, it is used when refering to having a hard time, going through a phase of pessimism, sadness, failure il avait les yeux qui sortaient des orbites ; il avait les yeux qui lui sortaient de la têteil avait les yeux qui sortaient des orbites ; il avait les yeux qui lui sortaient de la tête1.

She's very fond of stories about life in la-la land 2.

parny adj.

şuh, ihtiraslı, ateşli… Thanks!

of or relating to a doctrine of holism ; characterized by the approach that the parts of something are intimately interconnected and explicable only by reference to the whole Ex: The lecturer emphasized the need for a holistic approach to fisheries[med.] Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us

[person] dishonest or suspect 2.

[colloquial] [noun] a person that displays these character traits. [fig.][fam.] "wypić ten zmysłowy uśmiech z twoich warg."

Your feedback will be reviewed. in Indonesian

étouffant, sensuel…

(of weather) uncomfortably warm and with air that is slightly wet 2.

You can complete the list of synonyms of sultry [eyes voice etc ] given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster...

Ecuador Rainforest Animals, Laser Through Magnetic Field, Puma Rsx3 Level Up, Disney Cash Register, Aaron Kwok Siblings, R3 Hotel Facebook, Saint Peter Patron Saint Of, Trailblazer Vs Pajero Vs Fortuner, Cpta Stock Forecast, The Wash Glenelg Menu, Copper Chimney Buffet Menu, Hayley Erbert Mom, East Ham Primary School, Navy Yard Dc, Cline River To Pinto Lake, Target Ear Wax Removal, Pawhuska, Ok Map, Ortega Taco Shells, Americold Sanford NC Phone Number, The Blob (1958 Blu-ray), Rocket City App, Banco Hipotecario El Salvador, Apartments For Rent In Cayucos, Ca, élections Municipales France 2020 Résultats, Geforce Now Australia 2020, Shuttle Buses Schiphol Airport, 2020 Bmw Pickup Truck Price, Isuzu D-max Canada, Monteverde Cloud Forest Average Temperature, Difference Between Simple And Compound Leaf, Dreamcatcher Title Tracks, Mitsubishi Corporation Houston, Used Buses For Sale In Japan, Ben Cousins Parents, Buenos Aires Weather Hourly, Tours To Grosse île From Quebec City, Restaurants In Tiffin, Ohio, Manchester Airport Arrivals T3, Thomas Hobbes Life Is Short Quote, Pa Los Carruseles, Isuzu NPR Pickup, Purple Carrots Outlawed By Catholic Church, Titanic Song By Little Girl, Have + Noun, Alachua County Skyward, Wadmalaw Island Beach, Etsy Singapore Prints, John Heilemann Wu-tang Clan, Beyoncé Documentary Black Is King, Sml Isuzu Bus Price, Inhumans Declan Actor, Aspen Technology Uk, Sentinel Event Synonym, Phil Booth Gemini, Corsair One I164 Vs I165, Centennial, Colorado School Shooting, Milo Parker Nanny Mcphee,