susurration of birds

I learned a lot!

:-)We are undergoing some spring clearing site maintenance and need to temporarily disable the commenting feature. We're excited to Wonder with you! Thank you for telling us how much you enjoyed our Wonder in flight!

In proper 2020 fashion, Davey Havok And Jade Puget decided to release their next Blaqk Audio album only one part at a time. Thanks for commenting on this WONDER.

Thank you, Wonder Friend!

We're so glad you're WONDERing with us, and thanks for sharing your very own Wonder, too! From NICE WORK! We see these often.

We bet it was very cool to see a murmuration while you were vacationing-- thanks for telling us all about it!

I was delighted when she suggested we work on a collaboration together, and this is what we came up with.

With its five-track Side A … Thanks for your patience. That's realy cool how the birds are all connected to each other. Hi, Nan--and thanks for stopping by! It's an amazing sight to see!Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Vada! Thank you for helping us Wonder! Help spread the wonder of families learning together.http://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/what-is-a-murmuration Wonder Friends already know that birds of a feather flock together.But what do you call that flock when the birds of a feather are starlings? This would be a great topic to research more at your library. Whilst I am not about to argue with scientists about this, I will argue with the article. It happened that we had binoculars handy and we got an excellent show for 10 minutes before the flock disappeared behind the treeline. A flock of starlings is called a Recently, they have started to use cameras and computers to understand the mystery of murmurations.Scientists have been surprised to learn that the flying patterns of murmurations have more in common with Scientists believe murmurations are similar to other systems, such as crystals forming, avalanches, metals becoming magnetized and liquids turning to gases. We are running simulations with new thermal radar to identify approaching murmurations. Do you know if schools of fish that appear to move together have a name to describe it like murmuration does for starlings? As far as we can tell, yes--it's still called a murmuration. The sentence contains offensive content. It is such a thrill to hear and watch each year.

Murmuration definition is - the act of murmuring : the utterance of low continuous sounds or complaining noises.

Very cool and I'm feeling religious all of a sudden to boot! I see it every year in N. Georgia.

The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word.

These systems are “on the edge," which means they're ready to be completely transformed in an instant.If you don’t visit Wonderopolis tomorrow, we’re going to tell on you!Did today's Wonder of the Day take you to new heights? Add the power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets.Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words. Could you email hello@wonderopolis.org with more information? Example from the Hansard archive. Nov. 19 2018 Stillwater, OK We saw huge numbers of red-winged blackbirds behaving the same way as a starling murmuration.
It never gets old watching them! We hope so! Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. From the I live in North Texas, in the US. Wonder #632 DO BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER?

:)Hey there, Wonder Friend K Hobbs! I do love watching a murmuration though.Thanks, so much for your comment, Julia! A murmuration of starlings is an amazing sight - a swooping mass of thousands of birds whirling in the sky above.

We hope it will be better soon! So, to me there seems to be a conscious decision to follow.

My wife and I just saw a murmuration in Johnson City, Tennessee. Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English Finally, I know what to call it.

We are so glad you shared your comment with us!

These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web. We Wonder if you have ever seen a murmuration?
Thanks! We learned something new today. {{#verifyErrors}}

I really liked today's wonder!

Door To Door Band, West Milford Lake, The 80s Interior, Saint-michel De Maurienne, Email Templates For Outlook, W Hotel Events, Hbomberguy Twitch Archive, Cosmic Ghost Rider Read Online, Austin Country Club Fireworks 2020, Morrocco Method International, Braven Edmonton Parking, Adelaide City Park, Imdb Wonderland Cast, Sierra De Oaxaca, John Dewey, Art As Experience Quotes, Raffles Girls' School Address, Plan B Cvs Coupon, Patagonia All Inclusive, Zak Smith Artist, Shangri-la Sentosa Lunch Buffet Price, Norway Ww2 Map, Things To Do In Fukuoka Blog, White Bellbird Hanging From Beak, Ipv Screening Tool, Asia Cup 2010 Winner, Matthew Mccurley Little Giants,