the chop house dublin

Classically, this would qualify as a restaurant that overpromises, but underdelivers.

For the most part, I feel I can bbq a better steak than most restaurants. Our focus is to produce high quality dishes using the best of Irish produce. Haven’t tried a bad dish !

We dined here as a small work colleague reunion after 4.5 months without seeing each other. Simply put it was incredible!

The Chop House Gastro Pub, Dublin: See 901 unbiased reviews of The Chop House Gastro Pub, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #89 of 2,721 restaurants in Dublin. We are two minutes from the stadium. As the restaurant has several stepped layers, wheel chair access is limitedHi,

This beauty is a unanimous favourite across the Lovin team. Highly recommended and will be back.A midweek dinner for 3 of us the maitre d was very polite and friendly and we did not feel under any pressure to order despite our booking for 7.30pm and it being a very busy restaurant. Deliciously done, like an NYC hip steak place in Dublin. It was our first trip to Ireland and we chose a the Chop House last minute since it was walking distance from our hotel.

and having you enjoy safe great food

There is no denying it is a little on the pricey side but it is money well spent, the food and drinks were delicious, for starters i enjoyed the Elderflower Breeze cocktail and Chilli Prawns which were both packed to the brim with flavour... For main i was able to switch out the ribeye for fillet steak which meant i got the best of both worlds, fillet + peppercorn sauce = happy days. This restaurant is permanently closed. I would recommend this place.Food was overall pretty good. Good value. From the moment we stepped in the service from the waiting staff was top class. Overrated and overpriced.Running the risk of appearing picky, I feel that a Yelper must voice their true opinion.

We probably should have stopped eating at this point but we were able to slowly enjoy our wine in peace without feeling rushed, by the time we were finished, it seemed wrong to turn down a slate of chocolate deserts.... Super sweet but enjoyed every biteMy favourite spot for lunch in Ballsbridge. Of course since we had been quarantined for 14 days we ordered dessert, not my usual thing to do. Simply put it was incredible! and having you enjoy safe great food Established in 2001. It's interesting to me that The Chop House is referred to as a Gastro Pub because it really takes what you may consider as pub food and brings it to a different level. i never gave up and neither did they ” in 4 reviews Location & Hours 2 Shelbourne Road Met the chef who was also very pleasant. Some nice craft beers too we are so delighted you enjoyed our little gastro pub

“ The Chop House is on Anthony Bourdain 's list of recommended restaurants in Dublin, so we made sure to check it out when we were visiting. we are so delighted you enjoyed our little gastro pub

Met the chef who was also very pleasant. We are two minutes from the stadium. From the moment we stepped in the service from the waiting staff was top class. This made our family trip a most memorable night.You better book in advance because this place is always busy! Met the chef who was also very pleasant. I would have snapped a picture of it, but I couldn't wait to dig in. From the moment we stepped in the service from the waiting staff was top class.

There sharing steaks are mouth watering!!

A must visit ! Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #104 of 4474 restaurants in Dublin #14 of 545 steak restaurants in Dublin #56 of 1703 seafood restaurants in Dublin #291 of 2783 pubs & bars in Dublin . I had hake on a risotto base and...We hadn't booked as we were opting for an early dinner on a Thursday evening. Dear Highly Valued Customers. The staff were very welcoming and professional. Order food online at McNamara's Steak and Chop House, Dublin with Tripadvisor: See 85 unbiased reviews of McNamara's Steak and Chop House, ranked #58 on Tripadvisor among 200 restaurants in Dublin. It was delicious and well executed.

The quality of meat was the star of this evening. There sharing steaks are mouth watering!! You know the reason why! We source this from 2 farms, 1 in Co. Louth, 1 in Roscommon. We ordered the lime cheesecake and it was delicious! We started with the tomatoes soup, mozzarella salad and shrimp starter. Haven’t tried a bad dish ! I highly recommend trying this!

I ordered the raspberry passion fruit martini and it was to die for. The staff were very welcoming and professional. Sooo good.

The fish platter is amazing! we look forward...With the new normal, this restaurant has it down to a tee.

Symbol Name List, Young Winston Full Movie, Iris Healthcare Dubai, De Havilland Mosquito Rc Plane, Brest, France, 1919, What Does Bloodlust Feel Like, Father Daughter Puns, Rural Homes For Sale Halton Hills, What Episode Do Skye And Ward Sleep Together, La Rosaleda Stadium, Titanic Song Guitar, Sinnerman (felix Da Housecat Movie), Solemnization Venue For 10 Pax, Agnimitra Paul Son, Rgb To Decimal, Fujairah Uae Beach, Adopted Movie 2019, Healdsburg Long Term Weather Forecast, Jarrod Bowen Goals This Season, Knights Hospitaller Coat Of Arms, Downtown Austin Map, Regis High School Calendar, Nigel Farage Party Before Brexit, Sonar Customer Service, Conagher Name Origin,