venomous champagne snake bottle

and how tight the muscles are when the animal dies has no impact on toughness.

The world deserves to eat baby fish eggs and half bird half egg Filipino treats. Must be hard to get the snakes into the bottles, maybe they sedate them.I think the snake was dead! All life is worthy, not one over the other. How could you go on saying this is animal cruelty when im sure you eat plenty of meat, therefor supporting animal cruelty beyond measure of putting a snake in a bottle of wine. A snake cannot live for months without oxygen and its lungs being filled with wine for 2+ months is not likely to allow him to revive quickly.A dead snake can still bite for a long time in its post-mortem state. Meaning they may think it’s dead when they bottle it.

Real Venomous Snake (Asiatic Pit Viper - Gloydius halys) specimen encased in clear lucite material. Are we supposed to assume this one survived for three months in a vat of alcohol? Even here in America we do not all believe in the same way! If the snakes were still alive shouldn’t more people see them moving around in the bottles on store shelves? We call it infanticide if other countries do it, yet loopholes allow partial birth abortions to be committed in America.you guys are pathetic… go watch how america harvest chickens and cows, thats cruelWhy is everybody getting so upset about snakes? I have more important things to worry about and many people should too.Why is it that humans are the only species vilified for eating another animal?After reading all the comments, how I wish these snakes could speak to all of you about their feelings. snake wine is one of my top 5 favorite thingsThis is a disgusting practise in an age when all wildlife is being put under pressure because of human activity and you can dress this up in culture and/or tradition as much as you like and do what you like to make it look pretty but none of that makes it right. But (a sentence beginning with ‘but’, sorry!) Get off your high horses, do your own thing and get over yourselves.very well said!!!!!! Another comment I read that just reeked of ignorance and arrogance was a comment on how putting animals into bottles was barbaric and how seeing these people doing so meant that their practice of medicine was questionable.

Wow, that is one of the most ignorant and selfish things I have ever heard. This one isn't venomous! Even if it had the ability to survive without food in a wine bottle, it would run out of oxygen within a matter of hours.This is total bullshit. There are two methods of inserting the snake into the alcohol. It wasn’t alive when placed into the bottle.

If the picture is accurate those animals are staged in the bottle for presentation purposes. The plants react to being cut and harvested. =) *joking*Actually, they did do a study that measured the electrical field (I suppose you could call that a kind of aura) of plants. It says it was still alive. The specimen is crystal clear, indestructible and transparent.

Just because its a snake people seem to think its ok or something…I know right!!!! Science is interesting. Not my problem, not my business. I suspect this to be the only likely answer. From the pics it seems they would have to work at it. To be completely honest, I’d rather try with eastern medicine than with western medicine.

Chickens being thrown and smashed against walls until their skulls crack, being stripped of their feathers while they are still alive, chicks and quails having their beaks cut off and very often they end up bleeding to death, cows and pigs being burn-marked time and time again. why do you punish killer animals by killing them? that makes YOU a killer, dummyHow come every one is focusing on ONLY the animal cruelty or the snake bite? horseshitas long as no one is talking about taking away my three penis wineyou guys are a bunch of pathetic westerns… there way a life dates back a lot farther then your cheese burger eating ass’s.

Halloween Homeware Uk, Aurora Borealis Painting, Prince Sultan Air Base, Mckesson Market Share, WNBA Indiana Fever, Finger Mehndi Design, Chris-craft Cabin Cruiser For Sale, Dale Berra Wiki, Sequoyah County Property Search, Cvs Full Karyotype Results, Morgan's Wonderland Wiki, Monteverde Costa Rica Map, Gregg Burke Twitter, Isuzu D-max Auction Uk, Wdsi Tv Schedule, LOL Big Doll, Cliffhanger Full Movie Youtube, Lilly Jandreau Interview, 30 Day Weather Forecast Burbank Ca, Escape The Night Wiki, Watertown Wi To Milwaukee Wi, Vern Yip Kitchen, Zachary Smith Google Scholar, Pakistan Vs England 2020, Zuko And Katara Kiss, Padi Elearning Discount, Hal Stewart Meme, Okfuskee County Treasurer,