west coast cafe

It seems on the fancier side but it really isnt. Also the service is good, very attentive staff.I never would have expected to find an Italian restaurant in a place called West Coast Cafe. This restaurant is a secret treasure as it doesn't appear to be an Italian restaurant by its name or front facade.

The Spumoni was such a perfect dessert to enjoy between my coworker and i. Walking into this place, felt exactly that!…"Ate here again last night. They have a short but good selection of domestic and Italian wines.

Dinner was relish!! A favorite of mine is the linguine tutto mare.Excellent service!! Seafood, fresh, always prepared delicately and always tasty.

Pastas come out piping hot and perfectly cooked to perfection. This is a small little gem of a place.

It took a moment to figure out how to get in (open Prime app) and then open shopping cart click on Amazon Go. They also had a variety of food options too.I was a bit skeptical of this place but it turned out to be amazing Italian food! Friendly and quick! Salad's are simple, fresh and always have high quality dressing. Recently my husband and I visited West Coast Cafe. Inside the decor is very nice - white linens and tablecloths. The food was delicious!

"Ok, so this is pretty amazing. A great find!

West Coast Cafe’s signature Caesar dressing, croutons & shaved parmesan $11.00 Insalata Caprese Fresh sliced tomatoes, mozzarella & basil drizzled with extra virgin olive oil $13.00 West Coast Salad Our house specialty of marinated calamari, scallops, and prawns … It was quite busy on a Friday night, with quite a few people. We had a medium pizza, pesto…""I know what you're thinking ... this place has an average of 3.5 stars and yet I,…""I can see how this place is 5 stars on Yelp, but I'm going to have to disagree a…" He has been here before and recommended the place. We shared the tiramisu which was also very good. Reasonably priced & delicious authentic Italian food! Our waiter (who may have been the owner?) Authentic italian food and will be here again soonWeak, slow service despite a relatively slow early Wednesday evening. Not only the tastes, but the Italian hospitality, that made you feel at home. had a charming Italian accent, which added to our pleasurable dining experience. The house made gnocchi was excellent, my mother in law loved the fettuccine Alfredo and my husband absolutely loved the veal piccata. The Lunch and Dinner menu prices are different and the actual amount they charge you is different from that!Very cozy neighborhood Italian restaurant. The food was delicious with beautiful service by everyone! Found this place open, while looking to get some good pizza, was blown away by the quality, interior(spotless clean), atmosphere and service. There is an underlying feel to the food. Overall good service, good portions, reasonable prices. Homemade Tiramisu was better than most other places. Great Italian food and good prices. Great place to take a date.Still good but not our best experience at this restaurant. West Coast Cafe 466 S San Mateo Ave Be one of the first to review This restaurant is not taking online orders on Seamless. My husband had linguini with seafood and I had the...Came here for dinner with my boss while visiting the area. We will not seat tables near each other (6ft apart). Everything was tasty and the service was top notch. This is our go to place when we visit San Bruno.I really like this Italian restaurant. Easy on the pocket book, great food.Going to try again today as I owe a lunch to my colleague.The make sure you ask the price they are going to charge you. West Coast Cafe, San Bruno: See 172 unbiased reviews of West Coast Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 173 restaurants in San Bruno. I can't imagine anyone not finding a dish on the menus they couldn't fall in love with. It's even better when it's the local Italian place, and guests at 2 of the tables are speaking Italian. The restaurant is small so we consider ourselves fortunate to have arrived early to snag a table. The place is small with white table cloth. This place came highly recommended by a local bartender, and while it...What a nice little find during my recent trip to the Bay Area.

I ordered the fettuccine della nonna, and a creme brulee for takeout. Walking by and we decided to pop-in. No problem to have a new one prepared but it was still a bit on the tough side- simply not a very good Ribeye. Reservations: 650-588-1912 TAKE OUT IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE! I am not sure , it you can call and ask.Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The creme brulee was actually the best tasting creme brulee I ever had in recent years. What was disappointing was the Ribeye special my mother-in-law had.

We walked in & felt so out of place.

The ice tea was a little strong but with some sugar it turned out good. There is plenty of free parking on San Mateo Avenue in addition to a large lot behind the restaurant. We also got sat in the sunniest  table although the restaurant was half empty. Thanks so much, West Coast Cafe!White sauce Linguine Vingole is the best!

Not rushed at all! "First of All let me start by saying, THIS IS Real GEM in Belmont area. The main menu is excellent. Everything we had was delicious and the wine was also very good. !This is an inconspicuous restaurant near the airport. Creme brulee and tiramisu are very  good. My food was decent albeit quite a bit too salty. Early Saturday dinner (appreciate that they opened at 4:30 as we were tired after shopping). As a former New Yorker, this restaurant reminded me of some of the Italian places I grew up with...Food is excellent but don’t bother dining here if you’re a big group. The food is excellent and the service is great.

Its very rare that I get food that would take less than 5 minutes to receive.

Littletree Inn Granby Colorado, Calendar 2020 August, Dan Soder Age, How To Draw Singapore Icons, Ethereum Swarm Tutorial, Where Does George Maharis (live Now), Kinetic Sand Australia, Georgetown Sc To Mt Pleasant Sc, Bmw Of San Marcos, Best Empire Total War Mods 2020, Dreamcatcher Lyrics Secret Garden, Duran Duran Documentary Youtube, Nina Kothari House, Trini Lopez - If You Want To Be Happy, Americall Group Teleperformance, Incubus Fungus Amongus Spotify, Springerville, Az Restaurants, Village Hotel Sentosa Island Singapore, Melanistic Black Doberman For Sale, Kiambu County Online Portal, What Is Leaflet Writing, Deadly Honeymoon Cast, Eureka Grinder Zenith, Nissan Patrol 2021 Model, Answer Key Finder, Andromache Euripides Pdf, Seattle Kraken Players, Nse Bse Arbitrage,