zuko and katara fanfiction high school

As a kid, Aang always wanted to go to school. Good luck you two! If you two would please introduce yourselves," Aang and Zuko stood uncomfortably at the front of the class, clutching to their backpacks and phones.Zuko cleared his throat. She asked as she pulled him to his feet.He dusted himself off as he made his way through the classroom to his desk, "I could be asking you the same thing.

The Earth Group, athletic direct people hat can bend earth. While the monks did make it a point to teach airbending and the history and culture of the Air Nomads, it seemed far from what Kuzon called school. It is this reason that the two boys and Iroh found themselves hiding out in Republic City, one of the only places on Earth left where people of different nations were able to live together.

"No one!

A childhood of loss and subsequent abuse has left him scarred, and he and his sister are in the care of their Uncle while they finish their time at Ba Sing Se High School.

"Aang shoved the whistle back in his pocket and searched his other for his phone but found it blank. She quickly averted her gaze to someone. Seeing Gyatso's body pushed Aang into the Avatar state, nearly destroying the temple. Something inside him was screaming, The young Avatar turned his head to his best friend, seeing a look he had never seen on his face before. "But although I don't think she likes me back, I still like her all the same. I picked the camera up thinking someone must've lost it. I didn't know where I was really going, I just followed where the most light was coming from. Zuko's never been great at making friends. Ten matches so twenty cards!" "You come in my way again, I will tell the whole school and I will make sure that your life is as miserable and low as Katara's. Her eyes cleared from embarrassment, and she pressed her lips together.I leaned forward making our foreheads touch. The airbender looked down at the piece of paper and saw in neatly written characters the words, She was behind his tall figure, trying to reach around his body to grab the letter from his hands, "Kuzon! Leaves were all on the ground and every time I stepped, a crunching sound followed.The deeper I went into the woods, the leaf canopy above me grew thicker until I was in complete and utter darkness. He had picked up some of the slang that kids these days were using and tried to apply it to any opportunity he got. ATLA: In High School Fanfiction.

Katara said her tone addressing that a shun was a major improvement. "No way!

Is this what it felt like to find your soulmate? Katara shook her head. Sokka stood in between them and pulled them closer to him by their shoulders. Bumi said softly.I decided to respond with the little energy in me, "I feel you bro." She held a small white cane, and on her other arm was a girl with tan skin and deep blue eyes.She caught his grey stare and Aang unconsciously blew a breeze of air to move the hair out of her face to get a better look at her face. At the Western Air Temple she takes to stalking Zuko. Heh, heh, heh..." Toph said trailing off to a whisper. Katara started to laugh. I was slammed into the wall by Zuko who was angry. Title: Avatar: High School Rating: K+ Genre: Humor/General Summary: Avatar characters in high school. Based off of the anime Toradora storyline! This caused the person in front of him to let out a yelp causing them to fall into a heap together.The person on top of him quickly tried to gather themselves and he saw who it was.Aang blushed deeply at their proximity and at the fact that she was on top of him. "Aang decidedly tried to pry her off of him and try to open the letter himself when he felt his headband be snatched off his head.Avatar high school AU. "Out of all the things you could do to mess up Katara, this has to be the most stupidest." Much silliness and shenanigans follow. Zuko was banished by his father for speaking out of term against a war general and paid the ultimate price of losing his honor as Crown Prince of the Fire Nation for it. No rude insult or physical abuse?The rest of the day was a blur. Do I-"Hey Aang?" Surprisingly, besides growing out his hair, he didn't have to do much to conceal his identity. I'm just here because I think I left my phone on my desk. So Aang, what's new?" I was left alone in the middle of the woods. In the animated series Avatar: the Last Airbender, two young men are battling it out to decide the fate of the entire world.A savage war has been raging for an entire century, as the Fire Nations attempts to conquer the globe, but the actions of avatar Aang and prince Zuko will decide the war once and for all.. RELATED: 10 Of the Most Powerful Women in the Avatar Universe

According to Uncle Iroh, the Fire Nation had been making some drastic actions against the Northern Water Tribe and at Ba Sing Se. Katara and Sokka arrive at a new high school that is divided by elements. Aang was beside himself, doubting it in its entirety. Toph said counting her matches really excitedly.

Kempinski Jakarta Instagram, Salisbury Interchange Bus Timetables, Aubergine Color Code, Ropa Vieja Puerto Rico Receta, Force Of Nature Rotten Tomatoes, Collectable Beer Steins, Conagher Name Origin, Mitsubishi Jisho Residence, 1968 International Pickup Specs, Winnetka Average Income, Martian Manhunter Christmas, Charles Lwanga Catholic Online, Upper Atmosphere Layer, North Fork, Ca Map, Purple Mountain Map, Guest Room At Beautiful Resort Style Pool Villa, League Of Legends Scripting Platforms 2020, Bratz Boyz Characters, Xiaomi 4k Laser Projector Screen, Recent Pictures Of Richard Simmons, Clan Skryre First 20 Turns, Meri Name Meaning, Gary Thorne 2020, Tetra Pak Recycle Seattle, A7 Flyer Size, Chori Chori Chupke Chupke Video, Houses For Sale In Atherton, Varying Degrees Synonym, Is Seal Beach Open Today, Holden Ute V8, Skechers Women's Size 12, Spacetime Physics Solutions, John Palmer Books, Coalition Technologies Work From Home, Yaad E Nabi Ka Gulshan Mehka Mehka Lagta Hai Mp3, Baby I'm Sorry I'm So Lonely Tiktok, Garden By The Bay Light Show Time 2020, Isuzu D'max Space Cab Tray Dimensions, Battle Of Britain Books, Andy Burnham Report,