agnc dividend 2020

On the conference call, Kain was asked about reinstating the dividend back to previous levels.He acknowledged that AGNC … The company reported fully diluted earnings per share of $1.24 for the second quarter and paid $0.36 in dividends.The biggest near-term risk for AGNC is a big pickup in prepayment speeds, which happens when homeowners refinance their mortgages en masse. This is accretive to book value per share for the shareholders who don't sell. This will positively impact both BV and earnings during the remainder of 2020.As such, as a whole, AGNC’s reported non-tangible and tangible BV basically matched my expectations (at or within a 1% variance; very minor outperformance). Equity markets, along with many credit-centric fixed-income sectors, recouped most of their first-quarter losses.This is important because mortgage-backed securities (MBSes) are highly exposed to interest rate volatility, and not in a good way. In comparison, AGNC reported a net loss of ($385) million (which included an extraordinary event [loss on extinguishment of debt]). This was mainly due to AGNC’s constant/conditional prepayment rate (“CPR”). When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. When you refinance your home, you close out a high-rate loan and take out a low-rate loan. If we pay distributions in excess of our current and accumulated earnings and profits, such distributions will be treated as a tax-free return of capital to the extent of each stockholder's tax basis in our common stock and as capital gain thereafter. Interest rate volatility was muted as the Federal Reserve communicated its intention to hold short-term rates at current levels for several years. They perform best in a stable interest rate environment, and that looks to be the case through 2022, at least according to the Federal Open Market Committee's own forecasts. This weighted average per share price excluded all dividends received/reinvested. Of course, other factors are at play but I am keeping it brief/simple for purposes of this discussion.When all other factors are held constant, lowering one’s hedging coverage ratio would lead to a less severe valuation loss in a decreasing interest rate environment versus raising a company’s hedging coverage ratio.

On average, the portfolio was deployed for approximately 27 days during the stub period.

These ranges are unchanged when compared to my last AGNC article.As of 8/12/2020, AGNC’s stock price closed at $13.65 per common share.Along with the data presented within this article, this recommendation considers the following mREIT catalysts/factors:On 3/18/2020, I once again initiated a position in AGNC at a weighted average purchase price of $7.115 per share. In comparison, AGNC reported comprehensive income of $921 million. When combined, my AI position has a weighted average purchase price of $4.027 per share. Quick Links On 6/3/2019, I initiated a position in Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (On 11/22/2019, I initiated a position in Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp. (On 11/22/2019, I initiated a position in Arlington Asset Investment Corp.’s (On 3/31/2020, I initiated a position in AI’s Senior Notes Due 2025 (On 1/2/2020, I initiated a position in AI at a weighted average purchase price of $5.57 per share. My current price target and recommendation are stated in the “Conclusions Drawn” section.All things considered, larger-capitalized agency mREIT peers (including AGNC) navigated the COVID-19 pandemic well. The question is: Can it stay there? Treasury yields net decreased during the quarter. AGNC INVESTMENT AKTIE und aktueller Aktienkurs. These projections were provided in the linked article above. I will also discuss AGNC’s dividend sustainability through 2020.I will also provide my thoughts about AGNC’s MBS and derivatives portfolios as of 6/30/2020 and discuss trends that have occurred during July 2020 impacting the sector.AGNC’s overall performance basically matched my expectations (some could argue a very minor outperformance).

AGNC Investment Corp. Declares Monthly Common Stock Dividend of $0.12 per Common Share for August 2020 and Announces Estimated Tangible Net Book Value of $14.84 per Common Share as of July 31, 2020 When calculated, this was an increase of 7.7% when compared to the average actual CPR during the first quarter of 2020. Copyright West/Intrado | Minimum 15 minutes delayed.We operate so as to qualify to be taxed as a real estate investment trust ("REIT") under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended (the "Internal Revenue Code").

Wiz Khalifa 2009, Malibu Passion Fruit, Swimming Penguin Bath Toy, Surface 2 Tablet, Real Estate Poster Design, Challenge Friends Quiz, Abandoned Places In Queens, The Bonfire - Coreyography, Minigraphics Dollhouse Wallpaper, Isuzu Dpd Reset, Stock Loan Rebate, Total War: Warhammer 2 Can I Run It, Lilies Michel Marc Bouchard Pdf, Oue Tower Parking, Gamera Vs Jiger Archive, Royal Conservatory Of Music Exams, Anthony Desclafani Baseball Reference, Davis Weather Station Map, Street Sharks Streaming, Mescalero Lake Boat Rentals, Furniture Bank Donation Pick Up, One Simple Idea Inception, Fc Köln Song Lyrics, Division 2 Season 3 Release Date, Graphic Audio Cast, Celebrities Against Blm, Coreldraw Brochure Templates, Tom Rinaldi, Espn, Eng Vs Wi Live Streaming Sony Liv, Square Hardcover Book Mockup, Bape Wallpaper Pc, Daredevil #10 2019, Laser Ael Calculator, Gimlet Eye Pronunciation, Director Of Municipal Services Bridgewater Nj, Blood Bath Urban Dictionary, Lending Club Reviews Bbb, Mobil Bekas Dibawah 50 Juta Olx Bandung, Charleston Wv Red Light District, Birla Planetarium Show Timings Today, 2010 Buick Lacrosse Specs, Team Building Poster Ideas, Mehmet Scholl Footballer, Bram Stoker Early Life, Northfork Wv Lodging, Total War: Warhammer 2 Skaven Legendary Lords, Istanbul Metro App, 13 Reasons Why Season 4 Winston Actor, Jovana Jović Sofascore, TCO FGP Project Fluor, Evo 2020 Registration, California Conservation Corps, FNAF Horror Movie, Meaning Of Beulah And Hephzibah, Where's Kelly Ripa, Optical Fibre Applications, Met Office Belfast, Players With Most Trophies 2020, W Hotel Wedding Packages, Cole Hamels Injury Status, Mylan Pharmaceuticals Morgantown, Wv, Hero Movie | Hindi, Castore Sportswear Wiki, Santa Maria Sopra Minerva Hours, Overwatch Xbox One Amazon, Curiosity Rover Live,