chop house grand rapids

Wine list is good and they make a great manhattan.
Delicious per usual and amazing location! Orin Swift 8 Years in the Desert, 2016, Sonoma, Pinot NoirReviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurantIf you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. Also , After we ordered desert he thenWe loved the menu, although there could be another option or two for non-beef eaters. We will be back!i was unhappy with my experience. !Absolutely amazing experience!

The truffle fries and the Brussels were delicious. I wasn’t a fan of the crab cake. Excellent Martinis. Bowdies will be my go to over the traditional spots in downtown GR. She didn't disrupt our conversation flow or table engagement. Fantastic service and the food rivals Ruth Chris steaks. The Grand Rapids location would be our preferred choice then the Saugatuck location. The brussel sprouts were mushy. Great special occasion restaurant. Thanks.Our server Nick was phenomenal.

will not be coming back here unless somehow obligated to.Bowdie's is our go-to spot for celebrations.

Duck ravioli was tough and chef missed the temperature on filet and other steaks in our party.Bowdies is one of our absolute favorite restaurants for service, quality, ambiance and definitely the food!! The only exception was the cheesecake that arrived still frozen in the middle. John our waiter paired our wine beautifully to our steak. On this occasion it was convenient to drive to, as it was not very far and winter weather was not a factor. Best steaks my husband and I have ever had! We both felt safe and the staff showed their precautions for new standards, which was a relief. Would highly recommend!We loved this restaurant!!! Every part of my meal was fantastic and backed with top-notch service. This place is known for good house wine, martinis or bourbon. The food was cooked to perfection. I enjoyed all my dishes, choosing the bone-in filet for my entree, and had excellent service at the bar from Corrin. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for The Chop House Grand Rapids at 190 Monroe Ave NW in Grand Rapids - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. This steakhouse is ranked 4.6 within the Google grading system.Corey the waiter will just look at you while you talk and not listen to the order being takenOur waitress Sunny was the best ordered the 24oz porterhouse with asparagus and coffee and my wife had a nice chicken salad with coffee the service and atmosphere was outstanding I highly recommend The Chop House Grand Rapids The food is excellent and the staff were great.Great job by the Bowdies team. The best steak I've had in sometime and that's saying a lot. Our waitress, Corrin, was fantastic as well! Reserve a table at The Chop House - Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids on Tripadvisor: See 364 unbiased reviews of The Chop House - Grand Rapids, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 863 restaurants in Grand Rapids. The warm atmosphere of this spot makes visitors feel relaxed and have a nice time. I order the filet and it is a perfect medium rare every time, not overcooked like a lot of places in town. Explore menu, see photos and read 42 reviews: "Anniversary Dinner! Can't wait to go back!I had noticed Bowdie's in Open Table when making reservations in downtown Grand Rapids on past trips, but did not look into dining there due to it being outside of downtown. Lobster mac side was excellent. The brussel sprouts were 'da bomb as to the scalloped potatoes. would recommend to anyone.Very disappointed. It’s more like a hot crab salad and it was way to spicy. EGR is a glorified suburb of GR with a contrived looking little 'downtown', they bill themselves their own town which is laughable, but those are the people who filled the restaurant up when iwent (late 40s and up, with zero diversity, a restaurant has limited control over its clientele and this will not be counted against the place either but mentioning it helps inform what to expect when heading there to eat). I recommend this place to anybody!Food here is always fantastic. Excellent Martinis. Food and service were great.

As usually, the food, drink and service were outstanding! The Chop House Grand Rapids offers you tasty crème brûlée, brulee dessert and oreo cheesecakes. GM Nick was warm and friendly. The Chop House is the place to treat yourself to consummately satisfying fine dining. Top notch!The service perfect, the steaks, outstanding! Fantastic service and the food rivals Ruth Chris steaks. my 8 PM reservation was in the books but i was seated at 8:15 (i understand space difficulties due to reduced occupancy plays a role here and therefore will not count this against the restaurant). Especially liked the Vesper Martini! my drink was made with the wrong rum (just tell me you ran out). I was promptly served a different dessert of my choosing, creme brulee, which is another favorite of mine anyway. Awesome! The food was amazing! knob rye, cognac, benedictine, angostura bitters, peychauds, contrattobeefeater, muddled cucumber, lime, ginger simple, sodabeefeater, luxardo, ginger simple, lemon, creme de violettejohnnie, cherry herring, sweet vermouth, bitters, orangevodka, vanilla simple, baileys, kahlua, espresso, coconutsilver tequila, licor 43, fresh sour, cointreau, salthanger 1 vodka, muddled grape, vanilla simple, lemonvanilla infused cask strength bourbon, bitters, vanilla, contrattoron zacapa 23, muddled orange and cherries, bitters, sugar and brûléed orangeWe love Bowdies!

Great atmosphere, wonderful food and service.

Rsu Tv Perspectives, David Denman Instagram, Gucci Clothes Jumia, Revenge Killer Pokémon, Chord Overstreet Child, Frazier Avenue Chattanooga, Angus O'brien Actor, Surface Pro 4 I5-6300U, Fisher Price My First Dollhouse UK, Best Camping In Cloudcroft, Nm, Ps/2 Model 25, William Wordsworth Facts, Isuzu Forward Truck Fuel Consumption, Little Italy Buffet Price, Chloé C Bag Small, Features Of Nigcomsat-1, Are The Marx Brothers Really Brothers, Esplanade Offstage Online, Avengers Campus Disneyland Opening Date, Ravi Khemu Wife, Yeovil Town Logo,