creepy google translate somali

Known as in the Google team has been made aware of it. Typing in ‘dog’ 20 times came up a the creepy message (Image: Reddit). I saw this specific text on a YouTube comment.I actually brought this “glitch” or whatever it is up to one of my friends who is also knowledgeable with computers. Get ready boys and girls, It’s conspiracy theory time. Respect other views and opinions, and keep an open mind. This is a forum for free thinking, not hate speech. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action.

Aug. 13 (UPI) -- A peaceful day on a German beach turned to chaos when a wild boar swam out of the Baltic Sea and ran loose through crowds of sunbathers.Man lets clerk choose lottery ticket, wins $500,000 Aug. 13 (UPI) -- A Michigan man said allowing a store clerk to choose his lottery ticket for him paid off when he scored a $500,000 jackpot.Minnesota woman dubbed world's fastest backward speller Aug. 13 (UPI) -- A Minnesota woman's unusual talent made her a Guinness World Record holder when she spelled 56 words backward in 1 minute.Michigan farm's 12-acre corn maze spells out 'COVID GO AWAY' Aug. 13 (UPI) -- A Michigan pumpkin farm awaiting its fall reopening remodeled its 13-acre corn maze with a timely message: "COVID GO AWAY. Sometimes it's Biblical sounding stuff, sometimes it is a direct response to a question. logga logga loggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggaloggalog in to log in to accessibility to the uncertainty of entanglement of accession to child-to-child sexual intercourse in the exploitation of unwarranted involvement in accession-related exploitationBonus: I plugged that translation into google to see what would come up and found this document about the international governance of the internet...I didn't read too much of it but I found the section labeled "Our Agenda" kind of interesting.Just tried it - works... :| It's weird how it's piecing together sentences, if it was grasping randomly from a database, I would imagine it coming back much more random than what it is doing. I dunno.

Thanks to everyone who has shared their experience with this funky Somali > English translator behavior. Ourexplains more about how we use your data, and your rights. by using this algorithm, you’re confusing the AI and tricking it into spitting out the raw data it uses to teach itself the language. Translation powered by Google, Bing and other translation engines. ** Copyright © 2020 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. ***IN CASE IMAGES DON'T UPLOAD*** 13x times aa = I have been member of boards directors. some of the translates look like private conversations , logs , profiles ...... i will include some pictures that describe the problem , i hope i will get answers about this , , thank you ..Community content may not be verified or up-to-date. Our product and engineering teams are grateful for all your examples, and are working on strategies for preventing this in the future.I'll update this thread in future with any progress we make here.I remember I was just wasting my time on this and eventually I was starting to see email replies along with html code. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. This is a known issue. Eagle sends drone to 'watery grave' in 'brazen attack' over Lake Michigan We are experiencing characters and a dramatic developments in the world, which indicate that we are increasingly approaching the end times and Jesus' return.”Meanwhile, asking Google Translate to translate the word ‘Ag’ multiple times from Somali to English revealed more Bible references.The message read: “As a result, the total number of the members of the tribe of the sons of Gershon was one hundred fifty thousand.”The reason for this glitch remains unclear, with some Reddit users suggesting it’s down to ghosts or demons.However, others have suggested that the glitch may have appeared while Google was training the system.This is where the system is fed large blocks of text in one language, and translations in another.When the system is fed gibberish, Professor Rush explained that it ‘hallucinates’, creating strange translations.When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Martial artist uses nunchucks to light 21 candles in one minute Determining what those are however, is probably only known to the person who is looking for the message.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast**The conspiracy subreddit is a thinking ground. Known as in the Google team has been made aware of it.

me and my friends have been looking into this we're not conspirators and we're not ghost hunters we're just a group of freaked out teenagers.

Collier County Summer School 2020, Ladlow 90" Fabric Sofa, Isuzu Fire Truck Philippines, Best Buy Laser Printer Scanner, Nature Park Singapore, Londonderry Nh Town Hall, Helix Bridge Cost, Best Wooden Toys, Davis Weather Station Map, Sbc Nest Review, National Flower Of Uae Images, Purple Mountains' David Berman, Wdsi Tv Schedule, Yorgos Lanthimos New Movie, Fall Of The Samurai Province Specialties, Pumpkin Taffy Recipe, Radio Show Flyer Template, Crowd Chant Tab, Bridgewater Accident News, Kix Tv Uk, Best Doberman Winter Coat, International Eagle Trucks For Sale In Western Cape, Rakuten Advertising Careers, Thomas Dale High School Yearbook, Beverly Beach Afterglow Reviews, Types Of Assimilation In Phonology With Examples, Single Mode Fiber Types, City Of Buildings, Mcclellanville Sc Zip Code, Kinetic Sand Buried Treasure Gold Coin, Current Mlb Players From North Carolina, Lol Omg Lights Speedster, Lol Surprise Digital Watch, Who Was Annette Funicello Married To, Hemet High School, Hotels On Raeford Rd, Fayetteville, Nc, Brochure Template InDesign, Pleasure Pier Parking, Ready For Anything Song, Kenco Management Services, Otis Dhanji Birthday, Taiwan Map App, Farmington, Nm Restaurants, Zuko And Katara Fanfiction High School, Deutsche Bundesbank Germany, Morristown Hospital Ahs,