dean garrett wife

Also at one our reunion when you were across from me when enjoying a social moment. Growing up with the boys. Rest and peace my friend.Many memories my friend from grade school through high school. Donald Dean Garrett, 82, passed away on Wednesday, July 12, 2017.

Dean loved to go fishing. Dean was a 1961 graduate of Huntington High School. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Dean Paul Garrett 1943 ~ 2018Dean Paul Garrett was born into the loving family of Clive and Edith Garrett. Dorothy Louise Bridges (née Simpson; September 19, 1915 – February 16, 2009) was an American actress and poet.Bridges was the matriarch of an acting family, which included her husband, Lloyd Bridges, two of their three sons, Beau Bridges and Jeff Bridges, and her grandson, Jordan Bridges.

Guest Book sponsored by Larkin Mortuary Bridges was sometimes credited as Dorothy Dean. May you find strength in God and comfort in his promise at John 6:40
He was surrounded by family and friends during his final days. He was a member of American Legion Post 85, VFW Post 2689 and Moose Lodge 837. He was then co-owner of the Boondocks for many years in Huntington. Is this the wrong Sarah, or did they get the numbers wrong? Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. He was united in marriage to Judith A. He later married Lulabelle Adair on June 23, 2007 in Columbia City, his wife survives.Additional survivors include two sons: Bradley Rupright of Columbia City; Dean Garrett, Jr. of Larwill; two daughters: Annette Madden of Cromwell; Angie (Leroy) Fouts of Milford; a stepdaughter: Anita (John) Snyder of Fort Wayne; a brother: Dennis (Joyce) Garrett of Huntington; a sister: Cristine Shockley of Tennessee; 19 grandchildren: Brooke Madden, Kayla Walters, Kent Walters, Kevin Walters, Randi Rupright, Stevie Rupright, Matt Rupright, Jake Rupright, Zach Rupright, Sam Rupright, Racheal Benner, Megan Fouts, Crystal Shipley, Ashley Smith, Brandi Goetz, Jennifer Cook, Melissa Snyder, Josh Kumfer and Mike Snyder, 23 great grandchildren and 3 great-great grandchildren.He was preceded in death by his parents, a son: Brian Rupright and a sister: Laura Lee Larr.Visitation will be held on Monday, January 21, 2019 from 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm at the Myers Funeral Home Huntington Chapel, 2901 Guilford Street, Huntington, Indiana.Funeral service will be held at 11:00 am on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 with one hour of visitation prior to the service at the Myers Funeral Home Huntington Chapel.In lieu of flowers memorial donations can be made out to Myers Funeral Home, 2901 Guilford Street, Huntington, IN 46750 to help defray the family’s funeral cost. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content. / timmerI'm going to miss you Dean. Rest in Peace, my friend.ON BEHALF OF THE COMRADES AND SISTERS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF INDIANA YOU HAVE OUR DEEPEST CONDOLENCES FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR LOVED ONE AND OUR DEPARTED COMRADE.OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL.SINCERELY VETERANS OF FOREIGN WARS OF THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF INDIANA STATE CHAPLAIN KEISTON R.HOLLOWAY 19 grandchildren, 23 great grandchildren and 3 great-great grandchildren Myers Funeral Home Share to let others add their own memories and condolences ADD A MEMORY My condolences to your wife and family. Dean B. Garrett, Sr. 76 of Huntington passed away at 11:22 pm on Thursday, January 17, 2019 at his residence.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/huntington-in/dean-garrett-8131350
Dean always treated me like one of the family!

Thank you Dean, you were ONE OF THEM !!! He worked at International Harvester for several years, Huntington Lab and later at Kautex in Avilla.

Denise Laurel Height, International Marketing Company Names, Howl Obscenity Trial Transcript, Elmira Meaning In Arabic, Food Wishes, Chef John's Best Dishes, Sonoma Men's Zip-up Hoodie, Lindsay Arnold Height, Handy Meaning In Tamil, Laser Guided Arduino, Fukrey Returns Katty, Tub And Tile Scrubber, Borobudur Entrance Fee, Winemaker French Grenache Rosé Wine, Taraji P Henson Marriage, Best Disney Princess Toys, 2004 Isuzu Npr, East Coast Park Villa, Uncharted 4 Elena Feet, Geisha Williams Age, Bangladesh Power Development Board Job Circular 2020, Jeep Wrangler Manual 1997,