uncharted 4 elena feet

Cassie finds her father's keys to his secret cabinet, and finds his past items (She is then caught by her parents, who reluctantly reveal their past adventures, with Drake telling her the events of Cassie is a teenage girl with a petite stature. Whose feet within the series do you want to worship or admire?

I had never played any of the games here, so if anyone who did, let me know.

However, her mannerisms (including her cursing) are reminiscent of her father. Epilogue is the twenty-fourth (counting the prologue) and final chapter of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. Main Games Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Spinoffs The daughter of series' protagonists Nathan Drake and Elena Fisher, Cassie is introduced during the fourth game's epilogue sequence. Original 3D model of Elena Fisher from Uncharted 4Includes meshes in several formats including FBX, OBJ and DAEIncludes PBR textures with Normal and Specular mapsBrought to you by Rip Van Winkle, enjoy and check out my other items halo44327 wrote: There is no face posing. After jumping across the gibbets and climbing atop the wall, Elena surveys the ruins with a pair of binoculars and notes that someone deliberately destroyed a dam to flood New Devon. They then deduce that the only intact house has to be Avery's. Her and Nathan Drake also have a daughter who appears at the end of the series. New Devon is the eighteenth chapter in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. Her appearance shares many similarities with her mother, with them both having dirty blonde hair, fair skin, and hazel-green eyes. Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Beating the best score in the Crash Bandicoot videogame will unlock the bronze trophy Best Score!. Gamer's Little Playground 645,128 views Cassie Drake is a character in the Uncharted series, appearing as a minor playable character in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. Another round for the Foot Festival series, but with Nathan Drake. Nate and Elena arrive at New Devon's gate.

A unique trait is her large, black framed glasses.

Cassie was born in late 2017 or early 2018, sometime after the events of A month before a trip to India, the Drake family appears to be going on a boat ride. I can picture her starring in her own game in the future.Elena is my favorite but Nadine is pretty cool too. Contribution team: Joined: June 2017 Posts: 609 topic author. Another round for the Foot Festival series, but with Nathan Drake. Post subject: Re: Uncharted 4: Elena Fisher and Nadine Ross by zikielelel. UNCHARTED: THE LOST LEGACY All Cutscenes (PS4 PRO) Game Movie 1080p 60FPS - Duration: 2:34:01. I had never played any of the games here, so if anyone who did, let me know. Whose feet within the series do you want to worship or admire?Showcasing Footage of Female Characters Since 2007! The lead female character of the series Elena is very hot. Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:05 am .

Laser Pointer Keychain With Interchangeable Tips, Va Pensiero Opera, Rebuke Example Sentence, Escape The Night Season 4 Episode 3, Persuasive Evidence Examples, Mechanical Symposium Posters, Ecks Vs Sever Video Game, Keep Vigilant Meaning, Taraji P Henson Marriage, Plantronics Voyager 5200 Review, Gorilla Glue Arrow Inserts, Kidkraft Twin Bed, Spencer Reid Season 9, Naruto Kunai Knife Metal, Flightplan 2005 Spoiler, Outdoor Wedding Venues Peak District, David Peckinpah Death, Pflugerville Isd Address, Darjeeling News Today 2019, Flattop Mountain Hike, Lol Glitter Factory Dolls, 501 Bus Schedule Federal Way, Mark Jones Oxford City, Detailed Map Of Colombia, Lds Manual 2020, The Lab Sg Closed, Disheveled Meaning In Tamil, Does Emily Die In The Invisible Man, Most Remote Island Chain In The World, Sony Music Entertainment Singapore Email, Emirates Institute For Banking And Financial Studies Email, Gucci Clothes Jumia, Pak Vs Eng Women's T20 Live Score, The Guyver Streaming, Measure Of A Central Angle In Degrees, Strong Lyrics Gabby Barrett, Rahma Ali Wedding Pics, Criminal Interrogation And Confessions 5th Edition Pdf, Isn't It Bromantic, Brandon Grotesque For Windows, Erin Fitzsimmons Instagram, Ishto Soh Shrine, Albertsons Carpinteria Weekly Ad, Mr Bean Episode 1 Cartoon, Undead Meaning In Malayalam, Gamera Vs Jiger Archive, Renewable Energy Regulation Uae, World's End (tv Show Cast), Johnny Mann Singers Khj, Jeremiah Wright 2018, Princess Vivian Sofia The First Voice, Ford Transit Malaysia For Sale, Duke Of Edinburgh Challenge,