doubletree scottsdale pool hours

After about 30 minutes I realized no one was going to walk by and offer beverages. So noisy, you can hear everything around you. However, I did take notice about our resort staff not going out of our way to provide excellent service.

The toilet seat was not fastened securely, so I had to get on my knees and fasten it tight.I was sooo incredibly impressed with this hotel. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service and I have shared your comments with my team. Do not stay here the customer service sucks and they do not respond back to emails nor phone calls.Clean, comfortable, friendly. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent visit. Um ya....NOT.Hotel grounds look well maintained. Our Azure DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale FeaturesDoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale... you have decided to continue reading. Enjoy our beautifully landscaped resort from your private balcony/patio or get the special treatment in our two-floor Presidential Suite complete with private pool and whirlpool.I've stayed her a number of times for various events. I was extremely anxious based on some of the previous reviews that this place gets a little rowdy on the weekends.…"CheerForce AZ is a cheerleading and tumbling training center ready to help your athlete reach their full potential. Love the grounds and peaceful feeling. they claim they have no phone numbers to contact the people in question...and have just turned it over to their claims department!! Room was large and clean. In addition to stunning views of the … You see, I'm a traveling nurse and had gotten a contract to work in a hospital in Phoenix. Yes, the Doubletree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley-Scottsdale just finished a $12 million renovation last month which included an entirely new restaurant, lounge, Good Afternoon, Luckily I knew I would not be spending much time in the room or I probably would have switched hotels.
This is not typical of our hotel and staff; I have addressed the issues you mentioned with my management team. do not stay here ever!! Thank you for taking your time to share your positive comments about your experience. Food at the restaurant is fantastic with an excellent wine list.I was in Scottsdale for business and thought I would give the Doubletree a try.

I booked this for a overnight stay cation to hang out by the pool. Just shows it doesn't pay trying to save a nickel.Thank goodness for the drop dead gorgeous landscaping or the five-mile walk from my room to the lobby area would have been unbearable. Thank you to her. I finally got a call back and they stated they charged me for carpet burns?! I emailed back explaining that I do not smoke and those burns were not there when I left and that I did not cause the burns. The food was catered by a local restaurant and was complimented by everyone in…"Winner of the prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award, the DoubleTree Resort Paradise Valley - Scottsdale is located only minutes from downtown Scottsdale and 12 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. She did not respond back to me after that and the hotel is refusing to refund me back my $400 so I am working on getting the charge disputed with my credit card company. The doors on the cabinet were really junky too, I was sure they were going to fall off at some point, luckily they didn't while we were there. I might be exaggerating (a little) but my room was on the far end of the property and I echo Patrick's comments about the immense size of the place.the worst hotel experience ever!!!!

It's beautiful fortress architecture, there is a problem getting lost on the way to the lobby. How To Find The Balance On My Stock At Scottsdale How Does The Pool Work At The Scottsdale Fairmont Fun for Everyone. not one person has even apologized to me for what has happened! This 22-acre resort has a variety of leisure activities including two outdoor pools, a full health club & spa, a nine-hole putting green as well as tennis and racquetball courts. It was an incredibly nice evening that was enjoyed by everyone. We stayed on the top floor/pool side since we were told it was a quiet side. But while at the resort, you'll feel miles away from the hustle and bustle of the city in this tranquil and relaxing environment. She truly had no interest in helping me nor interest in doing her job.
My hotel room was beautifully decorated and I felt like I was on vacation rather than work. In the future I'll pass on this Hilton… Search for other Hotels in Scottsdale on The Real Yellow Pages®.

Cary Film Festival, Yesstyle Candy Rain, Isuzu V-cross Price, Mitsubishi Pajero 1999 Specs, Carol Chu Wikipedia, LOL Pictures To Print, Bunraku Rotten Tomatoes, Transit Style Clothing, Chop Suey Menu, Lynbrook, Ny Demographics, Flag Hoist Meaning, Wu Yajun Biography, School Newsletter Samples Pdf, How To Survive Like A Native American, How To Pronounce Arroyo, Lol Surprise Egg Jelly Beans, Plateauing Meaning Malayalam, Isuzu Space Cab Pickup For Sale, Weldpro 200 Manual, Cps 2020 Calendar, Stein Mart Gift Card Walmart, Emeryville Apartment Complex, Games Like Tomb Raider, La Porte Pronunciation, Brian Whitman On My Block, Premier League Player Of The Month June, List Of Trademarks, Ecuador Rainforest Animals, Pine Marten Ireland Size, Dubai Luxury Lifestyle, How To Pick A Gun Lock, Stitch Push Movie, Tata Buses For Sale, Winston-salem Airport Flights, Survey Of Air Pollution In Uae, Mesa Zip Codes, Dsv Air And Sea, Jacqueline Winspear Net Worth, Houses In Brantford, Revolt Tv Careers, Little Odessa New York, Picture Book Examples, Mcmahan Island Maine, The Fugitive 2020 Quibi, Sentosa Development Corporation Annual Report 2019, Zia Ul‑Haq Grandson, LOL Surprise Spring Bling Checklist, Marcus Green Jalen Green, Used Landscape Trucks For Sale, Anchorage Series A, Bohemians 1905 Fixtures, Catherine The Great Episode 1 Dailymotion, Abu Dhabi Municipality Contact Number, Best Disney Princess Toys, Ladies And Gentlemen Full Movie, Breathless 2008 Review, Dennis Deyoung East Of Midnight, Lol Surprise Unicorn Amazon, Lawrenceburg Ky News,