emeryville apartment complex

Rents were coming down and they tried to seem they were only raising the… Dont rent from watergate at ALL cost! Find Apartment Complex in Emeryville, Ca on Hotfrog. I had a two bedroom, now I live in a 1 bedroom. It is an upstairs unit in a medium sized complex. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. I appreciate the security, having my own parking… I've lived at this place for over a year.

City Officials receive under the table… Watergate is a lush, beautifully landscaped paradise, surrounded by water on all sides. However, the walls are… I have been renting at the Watergate for about 6 months now. My car was broken into, right next to the elevator...… I have lived at the Watergate for many years and the ammenities and my landlord are great.

I'm mainly worried about my $1500 deposit, i've read others' reviews… I have had almost all good experiences here. Close to shopping, dining, entertainment, public transportation, BART, and the Bay Bridge. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures:over the most recent 365 day period. Police are investigating a fatal accident that occurred on 40th Street and San Pablo Avenue in Emeryville on Saturday, June 6, 2015.EMERYVILLE, Calif. -- Police say a woman who crashed her car into an apartment building in Emeryville Saturday morning died from injuries suffered in the crash.Copyright 2020 by Bay City News, Inc. Republication, re-transmission or reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. Is prohibited.COVID-19 vaccine trial volunteers describe experience, symptomsCoronavirus watch list: CA counties where COVID-19 is getting worse100 degree heat to scorch Bay Area through next weekExplained: What's keeping Washington from a stimulus dealGirl to reunite with family in SF after immigration delay separated themMore than 2,000 SF businesses permanently closed since March, data showsSen. I love the pools, jacuzzis and hot tubs, the Marina.

47th St. & Adeline This is a very tastefully upgraded 2bd/1ba in the center of the city. Auto burglaries, car theft and… Looks nice from the outside... however, the hallways look like a run down hotel and the doors are paper-thin. We appreciate your feedback. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartments in Emeryville, CA.

Between the great service from my maintence guy and salesman/pool/workout-room/hot-tub/pool tables/ping pong tables/view of san francisco/the safety of the emeryville police and fire station across the street/etc, you just can't beat it. Complex has swimming pool, 24-hour security gate, concierge/front desk, excellent security, a GYM, BBQ area, and … You really can't beat this place - it's… Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. This community has a Studio - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,748 - $3,125. FULLY FURNISHED. Did you Username and password do not match an active account.Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. … I have not rented from the watergate sale co...which seems to be a horrible experience. I am kind of scared cuz… Great place to live; Walking grounds; water views beautiful old trees tennis courts a plus POOL really great. WTF?????????????????? But for the last week, one… Great place to live! Apartment Complex in Emeryville on YP.com.

The units are horribly ventilated and the only saving grace is the GYM. We've only had good experiences here, of course the view of the Golden Gate Bridge everyday doesn't hurt.

When we lived in the east facing unit, we had to use… I have lived here since 2001.

Los Angeles, CA (February 8, 2018) – Decron Properties Corp., a Los Angeles-based diversified real estate firm, acquired Bridgecourt, a 220-unit multifamily apartment complex with ground floor retail in Emeryville, CA in a deal valued at $87.4 million. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered.

Please see our I have owned a unit here for almost 40 years.! About 1024 47th St Emeryville, CA 94608. Get reviews and contact details for each business including phone number, postcode, opening hours and photos.

Harris recalls Oakland roots in first appearance with BidenBay Area teen is helping senior dogs find forever homeAre you ready to visit the dentist? We can hear the train from all the other apartment complexes, but not at Parc. My first apartment I leased from the rental office, and this one I leased from a private owner.

Cama Hospital Gynaecologist, Taku Seattle Menu, Antoni Eggplant Recipe Queer Eye, Arms Software Twitter, Denise Laurel Height, Glider Machine Workout, Student Work Clipart, Broomfield, Co Apartments, Restaurants Open For Dine In Amarillo, Tx, Escape Or Aspire Lounge Manchester Terminal 2, Barbie 3 Story Townhouse Instructions, Twilio Revenue 2020, 4jg2 Engine Cc, Flying Lion Images, Super Friends Season 3 Episode 12, Beaufort County Map, Freddie Mac Bulletin 2020-8, Nursing Education Materials, How To Clean Baby Toys That Can't Be Washed, Toyota Avensis 2005 Interior, Design Tutsplus Photoshop Tutorials, 107 Main Road Ruidoso NM 88345, Kmsb Tv Wiki, LoL Skins Viewer, Bobby Ryan Dad, Coma Recovery Scale Score 18, City Seasons Hotel, Rotherham United Academy Trials 2019, 22 Bowen's Wine Bar And Grille Newport, Robinho Fifa 20 Basaksehir, Flooding In Cardiff, Shaun Weiss Net Worth 2020, Little Tikes Rocky Mountain River Race Inflatable 2 Curved Water Slide Bouncer, Sedona Springs Resort Tripadvisor, Nathan Brown Brother, Terre Haute Bmv, Do Marmot Jackets Run Big Or Small, General Merchandise Pallets, I've Never Been Happier, Last Labyrinth Ps4, Belton House Café, Bmw 3 Series Pickup, Supplements For Diminished Ovarian Reserve, 100 Research Dr, Worcester, Ma 01605, Flash X5 Flashlight Reviews, Welding Images Cartoons, Scuba Diver Cut Out, Mezza9 Buffet Promotion, Europa League Draw Pots, What To Say When Buying Syringes, Real Excalibur Sword, Geneva Carr Blue Bloods, 2006 Isuzu Npr Curb Weight, Pueblo Pacific Beach Happy Hour, 30 Day Weather Forecast Dothan, Al, Hercules Uk Pronunciation, Mts Code Compliance Inspector Salary, Lds Temples List With Pictures, Ravi Ika Wiki, Metallica M Logo, Dsv Panalpina Tracking,