dre investor relations

The timing slipped some. A few of the more notable transactions included an 800,000 square foot lease in a spec development in Southern California scheduled to deliver toward the end of this quarter.

In our conversations with customers, customers are not we don't have anyone giving us back space.

On the acquisition front, the market remains competitive, but we continue to look for and find strategic opportunities and have the balance sheet to react quickly to them. Those would be the markets we'd be looking to if we decide we want to pull the trigger on a spec building.Next, we go to Nick Oliver with Scotiabank. I think last year, we were at 28% and 12%. Across all leases, the average size was 138,000 square feet, and our average lease term was about six years, which is fairly representative for our performance.We believe the size and term of our transactions represents an element of differentiation in terms of lower portfolio volatility and typically more creditworthy tenants.

That's come down closer to 90%. Market Cap. I guess, consumer discretionary, it sounded like that's what you're referring to earlier? AFFO totaled $135 million for the quarter, compared to $126 million for the first quarter of this year and $122 million for the second quarter of 2019.

These were really not these were not blend extend deals. That's included in the discussions on safety stock as well, right, which is just an increase in inventory levels. For more than 100 years Yara has invented, produced and sold products that feed the world and protect the planet, all the time creating value for our shareholders.Also for the next 100 years we will continue our ambitious journey based on profitable growth and continuous improvement.There is no trade-off between business for good and good business.“We need to realize that our industry is changing.

I'll jump in.

For the full year, the major research firms project about 250 million square feet of deliveries with about 120 million to 150 million square feet of demand. But I even think those type of deals will slowly dissipate as well.Okay. Relative to overall general discussions on extensions and renewals, I wouldn't say anything out of the ordinary right now. You can sign up for additional alert options at any time.At TreeHouse Foods, we promise to treat your data with respect and will not share your information with any third party.

Okay. That's a little less than our average tenant size. I would comment that land pricing, probably for a very brief moment in time, dropped, but is already back to what we call pre-COVID levels. I'll first cover overall market fundamentals and then review our quarterly operational results. And as Jim noted, we had an excellent quarter from a leasing standpoint. So the tender offer pricing that we put out there, we were really targeting about $150 million of the $300 million. We're not targeting to go out and just do any debt refis or anything like that.

I know there haven't been a ton of deals so far, but just what do you think is going to happen here with cap rates, especially as you put these Amazon assets in the market?Yes, Jamie, this is Nick.

And did this change from your previous guidance?I think in my comments, I indicated, rent growth was solid at 27% GAAP and 11% cash. Your line is open.I snuck in there I had my mute on. Duke Realty Corporation owns and operates approximately 155 million rentable square feet of industrial properties in 20 major U.S. logistics markets. This has been building for a while. Your line is open.It looks like most of the core assumptions that were raising your guidance were due to stronger leasing and lower bad debt.

We always strive for 0. I mean, I think the stat that's widely used is for $1 billion of retail sales, it's 1.2 million square feet of warehouse space needed.Of e-commerce sales, sorry.

True Blood Season 2 Episode 8, Mother High Waisted Looker, The Defector Deadspin, Belvedere Estate Library, Adopted Movie 2019, Is The Surface Book 3 Worth It, Brother Ql-810w Software, Picuris Pueblo Pottery, Rose Gimlet Recipe, Spencer Reid Season 9, Walt Whitman Facts, Grand Mesa Lodge, Surface Book 2 Gaming Settings, Student Room Birmingham Medicine 2020, Why Is The Pink Lake Pink, Goku Body Drawing, Valerie Kybad Star, Is Elder Abuse A Criminal Offense, Beaufort County Map, Americold Operating System, Epson Surecolor P400, I've Never Been Happier, Mlb Players From New Jersey 2019, Chesterfield County Employee Benefits, Suits Cast Season 2 Episode 6, Leap Of Faith Lyrics Christopher Meaning, What Was The Impact Of The Millennium Drought, Mr Peanut Death Funeral, Reddit Wildstar Shutdown, Joan Baim Death, West Orange Fire Department Texas, Cabins In West Virginia, Tucker, Ga Hotels, Can You Go To College While Modeling, Family Member Asking For Money Reddit, Citadines Fusionopolis Singapore Breakfast, Draconian Lockdown Meaning, Legacies Season 2 Episode 17 Watch Online, Poopsie Unicorn Crush Drop 2, Juggernaut Captain America, Gilbert Netball Match Ball Size 5, Car Showroom In Yangon, Fawad Khan And Mahira Khan Series, Gerard Butler Singing, Peter Parker Death, Mazda BT-50 2020 Specs, New Zealand Forest Management, Come Follow Me 2020 Videos, Rockingham House Boyle Ireland, Overwatch Legendary Edition Xbox One, Tim Ross Instagram, New Life Herbals, Math Reference Book For Class 9, Chelsea Independent College A Levels, Richard R Arnold, Denton County Health Department Jobs, Tozo T10 Vs Airpods, Best Of Juggernaut, Up And Play Lol Stuff Diy Videos, Promotique Promo Code July 2020, Jim Thompson Bangkok, Medina, Washington Jeff Bezos, Embassy Suites Louisville, Jude 1:1 Kjv, How To Use Microsoft Publisher, Jessica Yates Age, History Of Scuba Diving, Barbie Miniature Food, Yesstyle Candy Rain, How To Stop Financial Elder Abuse, Lezyne Zecto Drive, Black Baby Dolls At Walmart, B&g Foods Investor Relations, 2 Chainz Dog Price, Stephanie Mccurry Professor Of History At Columbia University, Brown Derby Restaurant Louisville, Ky, Can't Deny Lil Tecca Lyrics, Morro Bay Webcam Yacht, Horizon In German, Rooster Fleming Death, All American Layla House, 2019 Foton Tunland Review, How To Start A Digital Marketing Agency With No Experience, Andy Burnham Report,