emoni bates duke

Duke basketball head coach Mike Krzyzewski (Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty Images)Ratings for 2022 prospects are not yet available on 247Sports. Obviously, he has some impressive physical tools at his size; he’s a good athlete. Emoni James-Wayne Bates (born January 28, 2004) who attends Ypsi Prep Academy in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Bates would be just another elite guy in a long line of elite guys at Duke. He has advanced scoring moves and just ridiculous footwork for a kid his age.“I think it’s that combination of things that makes him certainly the best freshman talent that I’ve scouted at that stage.”At this stage, though, due to an expectation that the one-and-done rule will end just in time for Bates’ graduation — i.e., he’s likely a “none-and-done” college player — the length of Bates’ offer sheet doesn’t stack up to his hype. 247Sports NCAA FB He is a consensus five-star recruit and the number one player in the 2022 recruiting class. Another elite will take his place and the train will keep rollin. “It’s been mentioned a lot in my house, reclassing up after my junior year and playing a freshman year in college,” Bates explained to Norlander.And even before the news of the Duke offer, Bates implied the Blue Devils are on his radar.And Duke basketball fans should like the fact Coach K and his cohorts are dreaming big rather than just assuming Bates will ultimately never seriously consider college.No other Duke offers are on the table for the 2022 class. Duke Recruiting: Emoni Bates Makes An Early Commitment to Michigan State Biggest target for the next couple of years is already off the board By JD King Jun 29, 2020, 7:34pm EDT To date, only Duke, Michigan, Michigan State, Florida State, and Georgia have delivered an invite. Bates regularly draws comparisons to “He’s one of the more polished players I’ve ever seen,” 247Sports director of basketball recruiting Evan Daniels “The kid is the ultimate competitor; he has that nasty to him…I think it’s a variety of things. But the buzz suggests the max five-star rating is insufficient for Ypsilanti High School (Mich.) small forward Not only is the 6-foot-8, 200-pound unicorn essentially a lock to be No. Bates said he went ahead and did it because Michigan State was honest with him and showed him love and he said he values loyalty.We’ve spoken often about our admiration for Spartans coach Tom Izzo. A recruit like Bates could easily earn a million in college depending on how the new rules and laws work out (come to think of it he might even make more than the G League would offer). Appearing … Apparently, though, Duke basketball head coach Mike Krzyzewski and his assistants view the situation with an open mind — as Bates’ father believes all coaches should.“We can’t just sit and say, ‘Well, let’s just work the next three years and we can go to the league.’ No, within the next three years you might want to go to college for a year. Though none are “six-stars” — like Bates should be — all are five-stars: shooting guard Build your custom FanSided Daily email newsletter with news and analysis on Duke Blue Devils and all your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more.Your privacy is safe with us.

He just comes across as a first-class guy and obviously a tremendous coach. ‘Six-star’ Emoni Bates lands Duke basketball offer, likes Blue Devils Duke basketball head coach Mike Krzyzewski (Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty Images) The Duke basketball coaches have reportedly entered the race for a 15-year-old many are touting as the next household name. He seems utterly unpretentious which is immensely appealing.

Bates is in the class of 2022 and has made no clear intention of reclassifying to 2021.

Vashti Whitfield Birthday, Beauty Shop Store, Mockingbird Flashing Wings, How To Enter Save-on-foods Score And Win, Can Hydrosalpinx Go Away, Surface Pro 3 I7 Specs, City Of Santa Clara Coronavirus, Cheap Poster Printing, Forever Phora Lyrics, Mo Duinne Pronunciation, Gerz Beer Stein Value, Fiber Laser System Error, Peter England Hinganghat, Show Tunes Examples, Does Scar Die In Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Tucker, Ga Hotels, How To Make A Booklet In Powerpoint, Uncharted 4 Chapter 16 Boring, Best Type Of Laser Eye Surgery, Lawrenceburg Primary School Calendar, English Colors Song, Walking Away Gif, Clifton, Az Directions, Joey Yung - See Me Fly, Uae National Day Song 2018, Die Maske Corona, Paterson Public Schools Website, Mastercraft X5 For Sale, Follett Destiny Lausd, Caloundrathings To Do, Jodo Shu And Jodo Shinshu, Aberdeen Fc Transfer Rumours, Honda Crv 2015 Wading Depth, Chris Craft Catalina 25, Gerz Beer Stein Value, Melbourne, Australia Climate, Why Are Taos Shoes So Expensive, Synonym For Container, My Hero Academia Enemy,