honda crv 2015 wading depth

My old Saab had it on lower bumper but my old c4 had it above the grill, so could cross fords easier. It also seems to do less MPG the the old 2.3 volvo. Shame on Honda

Its on the N/S inner wheel archie on the 2007-8 model 2009 CRV ES CTDI, extras fitted, factory rear spoiler, & auto dipping mirror, user fitted - automatic folding mirrors The exhaust pipe doesn't effect wading depth. After nearly a year it started to nag me to renew my membership. That was the point at which I started to regret it! Figured a service manual would be of great help to me..I installed the My Honda App shortly after buying my CRV, it has a few useful features. It was as I passed him I felt the front of the car lift! My head gasket got damaged and I got it removed but I need the torque specs for head bolts and conrod bearings including the valve clearance specifics for rebuilding. i hit a hole going probably 5 and it pushed up the water high enough to get sucked into my motor. That is worrying, I thought originally that I had bought a reasonably useful car, now I'm worried about the Autumn and winter, sounds like I've bought a delicate vulnerable toy.

I bought a 2007 sport today and in the manual, it said that it should't go through deep water in case it gets mixed with the transmition fluids. It never crossed my mind when I bought it, having never seen comments like that in any of the cars that I or my family have owned.That is worrying, I thought originally that I had bought a reasonably useful car, now I'm worried about the Autumn and winter, sounds like I've bought a delicate vulnerable toy. i would say no more then 10mph, if that. The renewal date has now...Please go back to previous auto start. I begin again to worry what the limit is, 6" a foot?It is just that with all the cars my family and I have had before (this is the first 4x4) the only issue with going through water is the air intake, never the transmission.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.Anyone know what depth of water the CR-R can go through?it all depends on how fast you are going. (Have had my civic in 2ft of water and survived with no damage!) I don't intend to go through rivers, it's just that it does flood around here. I may be wrong. It seems odd that the bit of the car that is most likely to get wet either from splashing or puddles is so vulnerable.The issue isn't from splashing and puddles, it's from prolonged submersion. You just confirmed my worry following the warning burried in the manual. Driving through a 3' deep creek 100' long, could be a problem. 12 - 18 inches when the roads around occasionally flood, the inferance from the manual "water mixing with the transmission fluid and washing the grease out of the bearings" to me meant possibly 6 - 7 inches. Shame on Honda

I may be wrong. JavaScript is disabled. When my civic went through 2ft. Can anyone send me a PDF copy of a service manual for Honda CR-V Rd1. Not a well built car after all. Power stays the same as before at 185 ponies, but torque is up to 181 lb-ft and across a broader range than in 2014. For 2015 Honda has added counter-rotating balance shafts to try and help cancel out some of the vibrations. I'm also fairly sure this question has been asked before.I'd take a guess that it less than the height to the exhaust pipeI'm pretty certain the intake on my CDTI is above the headlamp.2009 CRV ES CTDI, extras fitted, factory rear spoiler, & auto dipping mirror, user fitted - automatic folding mirrors Its on the N/S inner wheel archie on the 2007-8 model Driving though 12" of water won't be a problem.

I don't think a wading depth is spec'd for public consumption. Max wading depth will be below air intake. agree, the crv can only do so much offroading capabilities..Thanks for the replies, I am in Essex in the UK, I only expect it to do what my old Volvo would do i.e. Retrouvez les infos sur les équipements de série de la fiche technique HONDA CR-V 2015. Shame on Honda That is worrying, I thought originally that I had bought a reasonably useful car, now I'm worried about the Autumn and winter, sounds like I've bought a delicate vulnerable toy.
Also where in the picture there is the VSA switch, there is the Cruise control master switch. My personal rule is done wade to more than 3/4 inches below air intake/airbox. Anyone know what depth of water the CR-R can go through? Exhaust pressure keeps the worst out and the heat dries it out quickly after.

I cannot say for sure but I believe that there is a vent pipe for the rear end to be concerned about. Suddenly, the Honda sensing beeping started, the brake warning flashed and seconds later the car locked up the brakes, came to a screeching...Honda CR-V Owners Club forum, the best hang-out to discuss CVT, Hybrids, trim levels and all things CR-V My personal rule is done wade to more than 3/4 inches below air intake/airbox. I inquired about how much a new AC compressor would cost $1400.00 I couldn’t leave my...I am a long time Honda driver but was pretty taken aback yesterday when I was driving down a four lane road with no vehicles in sight going about 40 mph. Find detailed specifications and information for your 2015 Honda CR-V. (Must admit I watched two other cars cross it first and it didn't look that deep) I did pass a focus which had stopped and stalled. 2015 Honda CR-V Crossover Review DETAILED! I am seriously wishing that I had researched this better The exhaust pipe doesn't effect wading depth. My old Saab had it on lower bumper but my old c4 had it above the grill, so could cross fords easier. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, engine swaps, troubleshooting, wikis, VTEC, and more!