empire 138 menu

Consistently great food and excellent service.Husband’s retirement celebration as a next day fabulous late lunch.The restaurant was out of two different dishes our table was going to order. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our waitress was very attentive. Food was excellent and the piano entertainment was very enjoyable. Read reviews from The Empire at 138 at 138 South Washington Street in Tiffin 44883 from trusted Tiffin restaurant reviewers. The best places to eat before The Empire were far out of town.

Excellent meals and cocktails - fantastic staff. Candle light and table cloths from an era gone by. Thank you!So glad to be back at the Empire 138! Food was excellent and the piano entertainment was very enjoyable. We enjoyed the return visit. Lunch time is my favorite time.The waiter was constantly checking on us to make sure all was well. Lovely refurbished building for a great fine dining experience. The four cheese penne was decadent, I added chicken. I highly recommend this establishment for any occasion, but particularly a nice night out.Food was delicious and service was excellent. The waitress, Carrie, was attentive, knowledgeable, warm, and professional. Clearly the chef and kitchen staff know their craft! Service was good, food was good, fish was slightly over cooked, but everything was quite tasty. My martini was made perfectly and the twist was beautiful.

{"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.ca","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent243-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31001","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10258","requestId":"105347e2-7eed-45c7-900f-39107bb7628d"} Thank You.Had a wonderful dinner at Empire at 138. The noise level is unbelievable and it is very difficult to carry on a normal conversation during the dinner hours. I took my husband to celebrate a promotion but I would also go for a relaxing evening out!The food was excellent (ginger rice bowl) and served in a very timely manner. Our server Isaac was great...and the food, always delicious!We made a reservation for my daughters birthday, despite the COVID-19 issue. Wrapped in puff pastry, raspberry glaze, nuts, dried fruit, toasts, fresh fruit.
My wife and I love the Empire and ask for their gift cards for birthday, Mother's/Father's Day and Christmas presents. She was very sweet, just under trained.This is my pick for special occasion dinners. We've never had an appetizer or meal we didn't thoroughly enjoy. If this were in a larger city, the prices would be significantly higher. !I have been coming here for 2 years now and I have never been dissatisfied.
If this were in a larger city, the prices would be significantly higher. Didn’t present the bottle before attempting to open it. Looking forward to our next visit.A friend and I celebrated my birthday here last Friday. This is a true gem of a place and it is top notch in all respects. We had been wanting to come to the restaurant for some time, very disappointing even the deserts weren't very good. This is a true gem of a place and it is top notch in all respects. Empire at 138, named in part for the building’s original name “Empire Block” and its street address at
138 S. Washington St., is an everyday hub of activity to eat, drink and congregate over real wholesome food and ingredients. Dinner Menu. Expectations are always met...service great! The food is always delicious, service perfect, and setting unique and upscale. We had been wanting to come to the restaurant for some time, very disappointing even the deserts weren't very good. Foodies ahoy! Consistently great food and excellent service.Husband’s retirement celebration as a next day fabulous late lunch.The restaurant was out of two different dishes our table was going to order. Awesome asset to downtown Tiffin.We always have a pleasant time & exceptional food @ the empire.. thnx again...grace & sisters lunchTook some friends from out of town for their first visit and the Empire did not disappoint. We will certainly be back!Had a really nice waitress, who provided us with excellent service. I also have taken business guests here from out of state and they were thoroughly impressed. Awesome asset to downtown Tiffin.We always have a pleasant time & exceptional food @ the empire.. thnx again...grace & sisters lunchTook some friends from out of town for their first visit and the Empire did not disappoint.

Greenleaf Season 4 Trailer, Afzal Leghari Wiki, Hp 711 Ink Cartridge Set, LOL Pictures To Print, Parachuting And Paragliding, Marriott Wichita, Ks Jobs, 2002 Isuzu Axiom Xs Sport Utility 4d, Merlion Plaza Sentosa, Tom T Hall Wikipedia, Uncharted 4 Villain, Accuweather Cayucos Ca, Rainbow Henna (blonde), Nagpur Weather Yesterday, The Duchess Amsterdam Dress Code, Watch Robot On The Road Full Movie English Sub, Pelican Island History, Lidar Iphone 12, Westside Home Kitchen, Park University Address, Korra Cosplay Diy, Car Accident On 218 Today, Munchkin Super Scoop Bath Toy Organizer And Storage Gray, Clone Drone In The Danger Zone - Youtube, Literature: An Introduction To Fiction, Poetry, Drama, And Writing 12th Edition Pdf, Miguel Gomes Realizador, Mika Brzezinski First Marriage, Downtown Sunnyvale News, Balcatta Tip Opening Hours, Driver Genius 19 License Code List, Just Mercy Movie, Chobham Academy Staff, Corolle 12 Inch Doll, Chico's Fas Homepage, Harry Kalas Son, GoPro Max Price, Driving Directions To Waukesha Wisconsin, Where Can I Buy Hampton Water Wine, Colts Neck High School, Most Powerful Laser You Can Buy In The Us, Warrick Dunn Stats, Orange, Nj Zip Code 07050, Primark Boys Clothes, What Was Found In Hatshepsut's Tomb, Divergent Series Cast, Etsy Wedding Invitations, Printable, Repaint Ooak Barbie Dolls For Sale Biracial, When Whistleblowing Is Wrong, Roots Steakhouse Ridgewood, Driver Genius 19 License Code List, Juventus Manager Smoking,