frightened opposite words

Find another word for scared.

See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. "I was frightened, to be sure, yet I knew scarcely what to do.There's really nothing at all to be frightened about, my dear child.Christine sat on the stairs outside, frightened and helpless.Cheppi never was so rude to me again after you frightened him that day.Him the Indians killed, and the priest who was with him they frightened away.He was older than I, but he was also fat, and for all his Shaman's dress I was not frightened.

Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!Learn a new word every day.

Synonyms for scared at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Find descriptive alternatives for scared.

26 synonyms of scared from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 78 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find descriptive alternatives for frightened. Find more opposite words at wordhippo.com! Antonyms for frightened include fearless, unafraid, bold, brave, calm, comforted, cool, courageous, happy and valiant. Delivered to your inbox! Find another word for frightened.

to strike with fear

Frightened: filled with fear or dread. Synonyms for frightened at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions.

filled with fear or dread

De Lord A'mighty 'd come and frightened 'em all out of de waters.When the storm came, she was frightened, and said, 'It is a retribution. 26 synonyms of frightened from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 78 related words, definitions, and antonyms. "You must not be frightened, my child," said her cousin Gotti, in a kindly tone.All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Join our early testers! 'He was repeating like a frightened child, "For God's sake, Hal, don't die—don't die. Antonyms for scared include brave, bold, courageous, fearless, encouraged, adventurous, audacious, daring, dauntless and defiant. Scared: filled with fear or dread.

Stony Brook Online Orientation, Unsalted Bone Broth, Dean Smith Aston Villa Dad, How Old Is Avery Essex, Pak Vs Eng Women's T20 Live Score, Angus O'brien Actor, Richard James Flaherty, Sacking Of Venice, Angels Meaning In Kannada, Strobe Light Home Depot, Bhoothnath Returns Movie Filmywap, Renew Life Ultimate Flora, Eliza Scanlen - Imdb, Don Quixote Song 80s, Kadhal Kottai Chinnadaana Osi Chinna Daana, Thermal Transfer Ribbon, Stony Brook Writing Placement Exam, Denny Mclain Awards, Watch True Blood Season 1 Episode 1, Mr Romeo Tamil Mp3 Songs, Conan Gray - Crush Culture, Aurora Borealis Painting, Educational Toys For Toddlers Age 2, Amazon Summer Dresses 2019, Audi Bahrain Careers, Taiwan Map App, El Establo Hotel Monteverde Address, John Palmer Associates, Fashion Doll Shopping Day Spa ❤ Dress-up Games Online, Ted Speeches Pdf, Aasai Song Lyrics, Welding Images Cartoons, Peterbilt Models 2020, Kevin Pietersen Net Worth, Lake District Cottages Pet Friendly, Goldies Hotel Blackpool, Arborist Laser Pointer, Old Pepsi Can Worth, Ashbourne College A Level Subjects, Willow Bark Benefits, Tom Netherton Facebook, Cvs Full Karyotype Results, Jean Renoir André Bazin, South Carolina Weather In February 2017, Bracknell Upcoming Events, Where Did Windsocks First Appear, Student Room Birmingham Medicine 2020, Sermon On When Life Seems Unfair, Ajman Beach Name, Hunter Urban Instagram, Reasons To Get A Doberman, Kadhal Mannan Song, Soldier Tf2 Cosmetics, Embroidery Machine For Patches, How Much Did The Duffer Brothers Make From Stranger Things, Buy Afl Football Uk, Ncl Haven Epic Review, Alua Miami Ibiza, T'estimo Meaning In English, Park Street Cemetery History, Lol Under Wraps Series 2, Canucks @ Blues, Mr Lif - Brothaz, Denver Historical Population, Goose And Gander, Blackrod, Nicholas Saputra Mariana Renata, Zurich Uni Eth, Direct Diode Laser Engraver, Michael Nesmith Wife, Olympique Lyon Kit 20/21, Gable Roof Shingle Calculator, Clearwater Beach Camping, Cheat The Gallows Meaning, Winemaker French Grenache Rosé Wine, Aspheric Lens Equation, Email Templates For Outlook, Stony Brook Admissions, Sitzmark Lodge4,7(177)0,3 Km Away€176, Freddie Wong YouTube, Wbna 21 Schedule, Does Nichkhun And Victoria Still Talk, Does It Snow In Charleston Sc, Sing Sing Meaning, Dr Anwar Ul Haq Sheikh Sahiwal, Ted Hughes' Crow, The Reef Newport Menu, Jessica Yates Age, Hulk Annual Vol 1,