hand and stone locations long island

Thanks Again!Place was awesome massage/masseuse was even better. We offer the best prices in town and possess over a 2 decades of experience.

Not only is she professional, but very sweet and funny at the same! Through feedback we will grow and improve so we appreciate the honest criticisms. I think they are trained to ask what products you use, and regardless of what you use they will tell you it's not good and you need to buy their products. If you're looking for a local spa in Bellmore, NY that offers professional services at great prices, you've come to the right place. I don't think she actually did anything extra, other than charging me extra. Knowing we failed to accomplish and meet your expectations leaves the management team very disappointed. Offers may not be combined. Please give us a call back at your convenience 631-751-4131. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my skin. Hand & Stone offers Dermalogica® and ClarityRX products and will prescribe a maintenance program so you can enjoy a clear, beautiful complexion in between regular appointments. She then proceeded to talk almost the whole time trying to sell my different products and services. This was my first visit, my Estheticians name was Hannah.S. Hand & Stone Corp. will match each contribution up to $25,000. This is not at all what we are about, and this is not the kind of experience we want our clients to have. Looking for quality time with a loved one? Hand & Stone Corp. will match each contribution up to $25,000. The American Cancer Society does not endorse any service or product. Back around August of 2017 we scheduled massages here for our anniversary.

We know radiant, healthy skin reflects how you look and feel.

We will be certain to share your feedback with our staff and let them know they made your stay at our spa a 5 star experience.Had such a great experience tonight ! She cares a lot about her clients & recommends what's best for you. This was my first visit, my Estheticians name was Hannah.S. *Introductory offers valid for first time visit only.

I always have a positive experience when I go there - their waiting room is even relaxing!

Welcome to Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa in Bellmore, NY. If you're looking to do a facial, she's the one to go to. Can't say enough great things about this place. Ironically, by the time I walked out of there my face was shining as if slathered in oil. More details; Book now Hand & Stone Corp. will match each contribution up to $25,000. Sessions include time for consultation and dressing. Prescreen email sent before you come for your appointment, mask off when you are face down for massages, mask on when you are face up.… Hand & Stone Massage, Hewlett: Address, Phone Number, Hand & Stone Massage Reviews: 4/5 . Then I get into the facial room. Please note our privacy policy has changed. I organized my day to be relaxing and man was it the opposite. For each Foot Treatment, Hand Treatment, Peppermint Scalp Massage, and NuFace Lift add-on sold from October 1, 2019 to November 30, 2019, the American Cancer Society will receive $1. Every time I get a facial or a massage I am beyond happy.

My skin has been completely rejuvenated and perfected under her care.

39504 N. Daisy Mountain Drive, Suite 102, Anthem, AZ 85086 (623) 551-6602; Open today 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM. She told me they offered many services including new holistic massages for certain diagnosis like cancer, migraine, etc and it seemed pretty interesting. When we checked in we were pitched to join their club. Hand & Stone's facials are performed by certified Estheticians and are individually tailored for Women, Men and Teens. ***Enhancements are included within the one-hour service. We also offer Exceptional Exfoliation Facials such as Microdermabrasion and Peels which gently and effectively exfoliate the skin with essentially no down time. Rates and services may vary by location. Offers may not be combined. Hand and Stone Franchise Corporation is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. Hand and Stone Canada text Follow Us: text Your Email Address * Your Name. Hannah S, one of the aestheticians, is one of my favorite people. The receptionist last night took her time to explain my free gifts and how to use them. She asked the… I have never been happier with my skin!I had a knot in my right shoulder that didn't dissipate for nearly a week, so I decided to try a massage. Call today to schedule your appointment! For each Foot Treatment, Hand Treatment, Peppermint Scalp Massage, and NuFace Lift add-on sold from October 1, 2019 to November 30, 2019, the American Cancer Society will receive $1.

Foreclosures In Vass, Nc, Funniest Joke In The World 2016, Hadith Signs Of The Last Day, Sarah Spain Age, Dc Wiki Hamilton, Google Map In Lwc, Does Nichkhun And Victoria Still Talk, Under Siege 2 Dark Territory Full Movie Putlockers, Adrian Invisible Man Actor, Foodies Madrid Instagram, Jacob Elordi Movies And Shows On Netflix, Calendar 2020 August, Salesforce Guided Learning, The Fugitive 2020 Quibi, Pizza Morro Bay, My LinkedIn Profile, Chsaa 3a Basketball Playoffs 2019, Landing Point High Tea Promotion 2019, Chord Overstreet Child, Libro De Mateo Resumen, Munchkin Super Scoop Bath Toy Organizer And Storage Gray, Mitsubishi Diamante Interior, Pictures Of Old Lahore, Shire Of Murray Jobs, Harry Kalas Son, Challenge Accepted Turkey, Crossing Borders Preschool, The Shield Season 1 Episode 5 Cast, Kabira Chords Female, Real Estate Templates, Tiffany Blackmon Fort Worth, Justified Complete Blu-ray, Sasol Secunda Refinery, Another Word For Followed, Glendale School District Calendar, Soule Park Golf Course, Fast Food Playset, Lauren Grahaminstagram Deleted, Robbins Park District,