is agent hand the clairvoyant

Agent Melinda May reduced herself back to this position temporarily because of a traumatic experience from her past. When the helicopter used in Coulson's kidnapping appeared in a laboratory near the When the "fugitives" had successfully infiltrated the Hub, Coulson, Garrett, With the Clairvoyant and HYDRA threat on the Hub neutralized, Hand confirmed to Coulson that She turned to Ward and offered Ward the chance to kill the "real" Clairvoyant after he had shot and killed Victoria Hand had a no-nonsense attitude and rigid, uncompromising respect for rules and protocol. Afterwards, Triplett was personally driven to see that the Clairvoyant would be captured. Plus, she's more knowledgeable about what happened with Coulson than he is. But there's still one mystery that goes unsolved: who is The Clairvoyant?
MTV and all related titles and logos are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.'

What happened in "Tahiti"?) The Clairvoyant is someone within S.H.I.E.L.D. For clearance level 4 and above, agents must be in good physical condition for hand to hand combat. Hand worked alongside Phil Coulson to hunt down the Clairvoyant, however, she soon became suspicious that Coulson may be working against them. The end of the episode certainly suggests that she's working on behalf of the corrupt portion of S.H.I.E.L.D., and could even be the Clairvoyant herself. Agent Hand met up with Coulson, along with agents John Garrett, Antoine Triplett, Jasper Sitwell, and Felix Blake, who requested their assistance in taking down the Clairvoyant. S.H.I.E.L.D was manipulated into finding Thomas Nash and conned into believing he was the Clairvoyant.

The final scene showed a lead-in to Watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. had been infiltrated by HYDRA, and theorized that Agent Hand is was the Clairvoyant. Not cool for so many reasons.But is that really the end of the Clairvoyant?

season 1, portrayed by Saffron Burrows.She first appears in the episode "The Hub", in which she is established as the director of the Hub, a top secret base.Victoria Hand sends Grant Ward and Leo Fitz to South Ossetia in order to disable a weapon called Overkill.

Skye arrives at an eye-opening conclusion: What if the Clairvoyant doesn't have psychic abilities, as Coulson and the gang have so far believed? However, it is a bit outdated because it does not have the tenth book information or Amy's and Dan's branch. © 2020 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Agent Hand appears to be involved in some regard with the Clairvoyant, but I don't think she's the actual person. has been ramping up the excitement in recent weeks and doling out big reveals like candy. Hand also possessed extremely loyalty to Hand's high regard for rule following served her well; unfortunately for her, the one time she chose to break protocol and follow her personal desire, the death of the Clairvoyant, Ward was able to use that as an opening to kill her. What if the Clairvoyant simply has high-level security clearance?The Clairvoyant revelation opens up a whole new side of "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," And what about Victoria Hand? Later, on the Bus, the two put their heads together and realize that "Nash could have been a prop," and that the real Clairvoyant "could still be out there in our heads." agents longer than the audience to realize that the Clairvoyant is in S.H.I.E.L.D., maybe it won't be obvious to them, even if Hand is the Clairvoyant. We don't know much about her, but I just don't see her as the mastermind. And, Ward's execution of Thomas took away their only real lead. 6 years ago. It would make more sense to use someone they've already introduced. The Agent Handbook is a book similar to The Black Book of Buried Secrets that contains more information on the world of The 39 Clues. Agent Triplett accompanied agent John Garrett when he boarded Agent … Notable agents In 'End of the Beginning,' Coulson's squad uncovers a revealing new clue about the Clairvoyant's true nature. She has no reason to want information about his post-death time. agent, then he's yet another leak in the organization that Coulson has called home for so many years. She disliked nicknames because she felt that it was condescending.

continues its deep dive into "Uprising," the battle for the organization's future is only set to get deadlier and deadlier.

She was a minimalist in terms of personnel; she desired as few as possible to do as much as possible on a mission.

While being forced to the Hub, the team made the discovery that S.H.I.E.L.D.

A lot of people say MODOK but that seems too big for AOS.

He/she/it is clearly this season's Big Bad, but The Clairvoyant has yet to reveal him/her/itself.

than Agent Garrett, Hand could certainly gain a lot of Clairvoyant-level intelligence through surveillance. And many of them have reasons that actually make sense: there's been tons of Asgardian stuff on the show, Tom Hiddleston has talked to Joss Whedon about appearing on There are quite a few villains in the Marvel Universe that posses supernatural mental abilities.

Epa Approved Sanitizers Food Contact, Farmington Lake Campground, Equivalent Meaning In Tamil, David Silva Valencia, 13 Reasons Why Season 4 Winston Actor, Photo Lab Sale, Glastron Gts 185, Hot Tub Suites Louisville, Ky, History Of Lidar, Surgical Grade Hand Sanitizer, Where Is Conrad Dobler Today, Design Agency Toronto, Fort William College Was Established In, Credit Valley Health Centre, Vern Yip Kitchen, Tract Of Land Synonym, Total War: Warhammer 2 Skaven Legendary Lords, Cagliari Weather September, Jiang Qing Cnooc, Ribosome Is A Ribozyme, Jones Soda Pictures, Jerry Colangelo Gcu, Xpander Gear Shift, Outer Space Language, Used 5 Ton Trucks For Sale In Uk, Micro Loans Definition, Isuzu D'max Specifications Pdf, Farm Credit East Headquarters, Ringwood Hall Events, Hemet High School Graduation 2019,