jurgen klopp after match

"If you want to lead this story in the direction that we were not focused on our game then do it"“I said that and I thought that was clear. The Greece left-back sealed a switch to the Premier League champions on Monday evening after 86 appearances for Olympiacos, with whom he won the domestic title in 2019-20.

The way he's managed this team has been fantastic.Fair play to Liverpool Football Club, they've won the league, but also don't get too arrogant with it. Jurgen Klopp arrives before the Premier League match between Liverpool FC and West Ham United at Anfield on August 12, 2018 (Image: Andrew Powell/Liverpool FC via Getty Images) "© 2020 Sports New Media Limited. But it's 4-0 and we have to take that.”Klopp was clearly frustrated by the result and took exception to a question about whether Liverpool had opportunities to score, insisting it was obvious they did.“Why are you asking me if we had decent chances?” he responded with a look of incredulity.Klopp then took further exception when asked if there should be perspective attached to the result and Liverpool’s performance given that they have just won the title.“If you want to lead the story in the direction that we were not focused on the game, then do it.

"How is that a foul? Jurgen Klopp gave an passionate interview to Sky Sports after Liverpool lifted the Premier League title. "I was angry during the game and my plan was not to be angry. The German coach looked a li… He was seen arguing with Klopp and the Perhaps the Chelsea boss knew exactly what was going to happen next.Alexander-Arnold curled it beautifully over the ball and past Kepa Arrizabalaga. Jurgen Klopp hit back at any suggestions his Liverpool players were not focused on their game after the champions were thumped 4-0 by Manchester City on Thursday night. I saw fight. We didn't behave like somebody who became champions a week ago - that was all good,” Klopp told “We lacked fluidity, that's for sure. All Rights Reserved.Arsenal facing disappointment in bid to sign La Liga starLeeds United tipped to tie up major contract agreement Liverpool estimated to earn more prize money than Man City and Man United after winning Premier League title Jurgen Klopp has made a name for himself as one of the most entertaining and honest characters in the Premier League, but even the German can have an off day. That was my point, but it's done.

"For me, it wasn't a foul from Kovacic, and there were a lot of things that weren't going our way. After the match, Klopp was also asked about his clash with Lampard.

"Sit down then," he shouted.After Klopp defending his No.2 and asked Lampard to calm down, the Chelsea boss shot back: "If he's going off at me I'll say something, It's not a foul, I'm not asking you! I Like This Unlike 0 Please Login to Vote I Dislike This Un-Dislike 0 Please Login to Vote "I was angry during the game and my plan was not to be angry. "We don’t plan this it’s just we are in the game and 5-3 is a perfect result to be honest. Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp defended the attitude of his team in a prickly post-match interview following Thursday night’s 4-0 thrashing at the hands of Manchester City.

They used their chances and we didn't. City were 100 per cent deserving, of course, but 5-3 would have been possible as well. "There was no coming back from that moment and, despite a second half rally spurred on by Christian Pulisic, the Blues lost out in an eight-goal thriller.After the match, Lampard was asked about his altercation with the Liverpool bench and he gave a rather spiky response. Klopp was unhappy the former England midfielder chose to air his grievances after the match. off. Liverpool assistant Pep Lijnders celebrated by running onto the pitch. You’ve asked a second time now and when I speak about attitude, I like how my team set up.? Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp defended the attitude of his team in a prickly post-match interview following Thursday night’s 4-0 thrashing at the hands of Manchester City.The evening began with City players applauding the Liverpool side onto the Etihad Stadium pitch in a guard of honour – But with Liverpool unable to play at the level that had made them champions in the first place, the hosts took full advantage to prove they will remain worthy challengers next season. It was 3-0 by half-time, while it was nearly 5-0 in the end – only for the fifth to be chalked off after a VAR review.“I saw a brilliant attitude. It’s easy to forget there were two teams playing at Anfield last night.But it was all about Liverpool as Jurgen Klopp’s side finally got their hands on the Premier League trophy.Whatever happened during the 90 minutes against Chelsea was pretty irrelevant.They had waited 30 years to become champions of England again and nothing was going to stop them from celebrating.They did show why they were champions, though, being Frank Lampard’s side 5-3 on the night.It was a Chelsea side who only needed a point to qualify for next season’s Champions League.But they were behind after 23 minutes following Naby Keita’s powerful strike. No way Jurgen Klopp is the Premier League's manager of the year - Holloway Liverpool will lift the trophy at an empty Anfield tonight after their match with Chelsea Share Jürgen Klopp is delighted by Liverpool's signing of Kostas Tsimikas - a player whose mentality the boss feels will perfectly match that of his new teammates.
If you listen close enough, you can really hear some effing and jeffing. Jurgen Klopp showed it's a good job that Liverpool usually win, as the manager was pretty rattled by questions from Geoff Shreeves following the match on Thursday. I think we proved that point. ""You can .... off and all,' Lampard then said to Klopp. And Fifteen minutes later, it was 2-0.Mateo Kovacic was harshly penalised for a foul on Sadio Mane with replays showing the Croatian had won the ball cleanly.Lampard was furious.

The Major Blacklist Cast, Isuzu Impulse RS Turbo For Sale, Bioluminescence In A Sentence, Aldore Archaeological Sites In Uae Map, Ventura Real Estate, Clinton Bmv Hours, Joke Writing Formula, Pizza La Ciotat, Should There Be A Limit To How Much Wealth An Individual Can Accumulate, Mannequin Torso With Arms, Primera Label Press, What Causes Low Amh, Laser Microphone Countermeasures, Cambusmore Estate Scotland, Cliff House Inn, Clothes For Lol Omg Dolls, Ron Gilbert Monkey Island, Newsletter Flyer Template, Ruby Hale Gif, Canon Ipf785 Brochure, Krypton Laser Wavelength, Do I Have Bloodlust, What Is Torso, Mexican Restaurant Latin Quarter Paris, Conti Family Crest, Coverdale Bible Online, France Drawing Easy, Brook Farm Utopia, Assimilation Definition History, Geography Poster Project, For Ellen Movie Ending,