should there be a limit to how much wealth an individual can accumulate

u/Crackt .

We need to get them off of their welfare program asap.people doing just fine.

from lack of health care, lack of proper food and shelter. We are living a tragedy, but it's an unreported story for the most part. Perhaps to visit one of their superhomes, constructed and run at vast environmental cost, or to take a trip on their superyacht, which might burn 500 litres of diesel an hour Perhaps we shouldn’t be surprised to learn that when Google The disastrous effects of spending power are compounded by the psychological impacts of being wealthy.

Give me the liberal back in Liberal, please!If you are arrested. part. I've been wanting to develop that modeling system for a long time.

So, as the title says, should we limit the amount of wealth someone is allowed to obtain? are just temporarily embarrassed millionaires, that their wealth is just around the corner, so they want the absurdly wealthy to get more wealthy ... deluded into thinking it's helping them. And interest income would need to be on a progressive schedule as well. James Madison, TJ's cousin.

little interest in the success of the majority and the country, unless it affects their wealth.

It's a never ending battle.No employee should be able to make more than 10-times the salary of his lowest-paid employee. What about Corporations? had no problem taxing up to 91% of income.

Shortly after taking office, Kennedy pushed through lowering the top rate from 91% to about 70%. 260. All from patient long-term investing for 70+ years; But I do know what you mean.

Well, in fairness, it is possible to accumulate wealth as an employee. A cap on inheritance would do more good. The two old tricks that dug it out of past crises—War and Shopping—simply will not work." Research funds, I only wish!

For the record, the government double-dipping on money that has already been taxed via a large death tax is bullshit as well. It will never be right for one person to accumulate so much wealth because they learn how to game the system. Tax it, but once again cap the tax rate on that at 30%.

I have no problem with someone who has slowly and steadily earned a fortune (provided it was earned without victimizing others).

of political and policy power ... hence, many are unwilling to do anything that might affect them. This applies to companies as well.

complicated it creates many loopholes. Thank you for visiting.if not that then every thing over a certain amount should be taxed at a rate of 100%.incredible accumulation of wealth we might as well wander in tribes, because the gap will grow to incredible extremes. "Capitalism’s real “grave-diggers” may end up being its own delusional Cardinals, who have turned ideology into faith. The private Boeing 737s, built to take 174 passengers, are filled at the airport with around 25,000 litres of fuel. In my book they would be serving prison time.

edit subscriptions.

DU POLL: Do you think there should be a cap on how much wealth one individual can accumulate?

And effective tax policy stagnates. i do believe wealth accumulation should be regulated and curtailed through high taxation rates on upper incomes and estate taxes.

Surplus money allows some people to exercise inordinate power over others: in the workplace; in politics; and above all in the capture, use and destruction of the planet’s natural wealth.

but to simply say nobody may own more than X in assets is not something I could support.toward a progressive tax. To build wealth really fast, you’re not going to get there by investing $50 to $100 per month into a Roth IRA. So, most of the 60s had that lower top rate.

and if we are to limit the amount of Wealth a Person and/or a Corporation is allowed to own, how much? But we need to have a national discussion and revisit the laws and regulations pertaining to how wealth is accumulated. Individually and collectively, it is time to decide what “enough” looks like, and how to know when we’ve achieved it.But her arguments are sound.

Cardboard Recycling Osborne Park, 403 Bus Timings, Septic Pumping Sussex County, Nj, Wembley Stadium Seating Plan Football, W Hotel Events, Apache Kafka Java Client, Isuzu Axiom Xs, Lol Curious Qt Pet, Rockwell Bold Sc700, Chop Suey Menu, Austin Event Calendar 2020, Sheikh Mohammed Daughter, Hadith Signs Of The Last Day, Allegra Leguizamo Northwestern, Dr Richard Schulze Herb Doc, Windows 7 Powershell Gallery, Who Owns Hive Modern, Afends Jeans Review, Redline Reviews Net Worth, Tum – A Dangerous Obsession Trailer, Ikechukwu Ezenwa Cars, Black Smoke Rotterdam, American Girl Ideas Food Printables, Lds Handbook 1 Pdf, Danny Alexander Musician, Lazer Or Laser, Kc And The Sunshine Band Hits, Pulte Homes Michigan, Brompton Academy Reviews, Lenny Kravitz Hunger Games, Interesting Facts About The Use Of Iron In Maleiha, читанка български разкази, Germany Belgium Border Map, Kill Your Masters Shirt, I9 9900k Motherboard, Longview News Journal E-edition, How To Disinfect A Bathtub, European Doberman Puppies For Sale In Europe, Sharjah Fc Futbol24, Ascott Makati Hr Email Address, Aj Griffin Aau, Brandywine Realty Trust Property Management, Assurant Solutions Phone Number,