kidkraft dollhouse with elevator 2009

I have been very happy with this purchase.

Mom likes that it comes with a wall anchor for added safety. by (Los Angeles, CA)

She loves it! Very great quality well made. The mat itself measures 22.6" L x 11.8" W. Thank you!-The KidKraft Customer Care Team I shopped around and found a kitchen set to put in the house and it fit perfect!

If you're going to assemble this Christmas Eve, it's going to take awhile to put together. It comes with accessories,which some have sounds. Some of the screws have colored tops to match whatever is being put together, but the instructions won't tell you that.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Interactive features such as working string lights, a movable staircase, gliding elevator and a mini picture frame that really holds a picture, help to inject life into this structure with a 360˚ design for non-stop pretending.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

very very durable and so detailed"

I've set up a new play room for my soon to be 4yr old daughter, and this is definitely going to be the center piece of that room. skymty I thought it was really cute that it came with a little crib, a regular size barbie baby fits in it. "Beautiful Dollhouse"

$129.99 reg $159.99. Augusto Discover a large collection of wooden doll houses for hours of imaginative play. zachary bishop "Be patient: <1hr assembly = potential years of play"

The assembly went fairly smoothly. 4.3 out of 5 stars with 126 reviews.

I bought this for my daughter’s 4th birthday and she loves it.
Most of the holes lined up with the exception of the refrigerator doors, the holes there were not in the correct spots and the doors are barely held in place by the top and bottom supports, they look terribly crooked. Standing over five feet tall, with four rooms and three levels of fun, this is one of KidKraft's largest dollhouses.

Play features include a winding staircase, third-floor balcony and a hanging chandelier in the attic loft bedroom. Im so happy i got this for my kiddo! KidKraft. Hi Darlene!

by My daughter was blown away when she saw this dollhouse. Check stores. We carry classic, traditional or modern KidKraft dollhouses that include doll house furniture to suit any playroom. ewhyte No missing parts no damaged parts, box was in good shape so the handling was gentle. Came almost a week ahead of schedule.

We got this for our daughter's birthday (7) - she has a lot of fun playing with so many possibilities, etc. Amazon Customer J. Cheung

All the little accessories were already built. Thank you!-The KidKraft Customer Care Team $24.99 ends tuesday reg $49.99. by by The stairs can be tricky to ... "My daughter's love this and it was a great deal with the ..." by

by

I have zero complaints, 5 out of 5 stars for me!! Hi Joseph, The interior of the dollhouse would be approx.11.8". Hi there, The depth without the removable-reversible mat is 26.1 which does include the front side rails that are attached. With 26 accessories, the Bianca City Life Dollhouse lets kids decorate for urban living.

The included 15-piece accessory kit offers endless decorative possibilities for 12-inch fashion dolls. "I have been very happy with this purchase"

"she loved it!

I was hesitant to spend so much money on a plastic toy, but my kids (ages 4 and 6) absolutely adore this barbie house, and they play with it everyday. This is a beautiful, simple dollhouse.

heylo by The only kitchen thing that went with the house was the sink. The screws on the bottom should really be countersunk or the dollhouse should have come with adhesive felt pads to cover up the screws. I would give it 5 stars but my elevator didn't want to move I about broke it trying to get it to go back down but it's a really cute house my 4 year old loves it

It was fairly simple to assemble (color coded screws take additional time but look much better than all white or silver).
Her Barbies and similar dolls, accessories, and horses all fit.

This dollhouse blows any plastic Barbie Dream House(s) out of the water! Set up is initially intimidating, but I was able to assemble the house in a little over 2 hours. When building this, I'd highly suggest you have someone help you.

The Ritz New York Central Park, Garden By The Bay Parking Promotion, Eugenie And Beatrice Bouchard Relationship, On Women's Sneakers, Vegan Nfl Players, Earthlings Trailer 2005, Melissa And Doug Fold And Go Dollhouse, Fnaf 2 On Games Lol, Mlb Stats, 2020, Brad Fittler Daughter, Pollock Pines Camping, Pokémon: Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew Google Drive, Smith Pharmacy Owner, Project Power Rating, Trione Winery Events, Where Can I Watch Force Of Nature 2020, Stained Glass Drawing For Kids, Nevada And Arizona Time Zone, Lifetaker Dragon's Dogma, Dual Cab Isuzu Truck For Sale, Leed-certified Buildings List, Vital Transport Solutions, Fife Arms Cocktail Menu, Mitsubishi L200 Specifications 2004, Fresno Ahl Team, How To Print A Booklet In Pdf, Mary Magdalene Relics Vézelay, How To Print A Booklet In Pdf, Austin Weather June Humidity, How To Draw A Lion Face Easy, Jack's Mannequin Swim, Father Daughter Puns, Force Of Nature (2020 Review), Https Www Wfonts Com Font Blackadder Itc, Basham Funeral Home Bakersfield, Biogas Energy In Bangladesh, Juggernaut Captain America, Digital Advertising Agency Toronto, American Girl Ideas Food Printables, The Millions Nigerian Movie, Discipline Of Psychology Definition, Calum Meaning In Tamil, Alto Caribe Banos Menu, Sentosa Cove Price Drop, Code Red In School, Netsh Dhcp Show Server Command Not Found, Tanaka F Zero, Quotes On Borrowing Money From Friends, Battle Engine Aquila Remake, Lazer Or Laser, Harga Mobil Avanza Bekas Kredit, Can Hydrosalpinx Go Away, Alphabet Aerobics (karaoke), Toyota Alphard Seats, Relation Between Electric Field And Power, Dettol All In One Disinfectant Spray Uses, Kadhal Kottai Chinnadaana Osi Chinna Daana, 2018 Mitsubishi Triton Specs, Total War Access Catch Web Spider Shrine, Regional Integration Synonym, Landing Point High Tea Promotion 2019, Harvey Nichols Leeds Restaurant Reviews, Colombia Mountain Resort,