melyssa ford the game

“Not only have I never had a Honda Accord, at the time the song came out I was driving a champagne-colored Mercedes Benz 550,” she said. “Nothing rhymes with that, so the lyrics are, ‘Every video girl wants to be Melyssa Ford, but what you don’t know is Melyssa drives a Honda Accord, will do anything to go to the Grammy Awards.
By continuing to use this site, you agree to our updated Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, In 2007 former G-Unit rapper “The Game” released a pretty disrespectful track titled “Wouldn’t Get Far” where he discussed some of the scandalous things that video vixens do behind the scenes to get ahead. “Nobody is remembered from that song except me in 2006. The Game loves dropping names and isn't afraid to slut-shame a lady. Gabrielle Union, Gloria Valez, Meagan Good, he names like twenty girls,” she said. I was literally known as the ‘Queen of No’ on video sets. I only met him once when he was one of 50 [Cent’s] G-Unit soldiers. LINE . Dancehall legend Vybz Kartel fires shots at dancehall artistes like Shenseea, Stylo G, and Teejay, for recording dubplates for politicians.Urban Islandz is a leader for dancehall and hip hop content. black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. By. Melyssa Ford Was “Humiliated” By The Game’s Lyrics About Her. They knew Melyssa wasn’t down for a lot of stuff. Melyssa Ford still hasn’t forgiven The Game for ruining her career with his “Honda Accord lyrics.”The former video girl went from being on top of her game (pardon the pun) in the early 2000s, to somewhat obscurity, and she feels that the “How We Do” rapper should take a large part of the blame. The activities that she did and that he was insinuating--I didn't even know Game!

In 2007, While sitting down with Claudia Jordan on her show Out Loud, Melyssa said, “Not only have I never had a Honda Accord, at the time the song came out I was driving a champagne-colored Mercedes Benz 550. The former video girl went from being on top of her game (pardon the pun) in the early 2000s, to somewhat obscurity, and she feels that the 'How We Do' rapper should take a large part of the blame. Ford, I’m sorry. Lovabledaniels - December 21, 2019. On the track, the rapper name-dropped Melyssa Ford … In today’s culture, its equivalent would be the “Instagram Model,” but in the 1990s to mid-2000s, women were making a top dollar to pose alongside our favorite hip hop artists in their music videos. The guy I was with left me because of it...He couldn't deal with it.

It spread like a virus. He couldn’t deal with how people were talking about me and how loosely they discussed me, even though I did nothing to contribute to that conversation.”  I only met him once when he was one of 50 [Cent’s] G-Unit soldiers. The activities that she did and that he was insinuating —I didn’t even know Game! Whatever. Interview Hype Williams, Little X, anybody that was on production. Melyssa Ford Was "Humiliated" By The Game's Lyrics About Her There was a time when being a video vixen was a money-making career that millions of women aspired to attain. In the late 1990s, music video director Little X discovered Ford while she was working as a bartender at a Toronto nightclub and helped launch her modelling career. "This is my business." It was horrible. She sells a line of calendars and DVD. "The Game is such a clown," a fan wrote in the comment section of TheShadeRoom's post of the clip. She went on saying that she coped with the rumors by "self-medicating with alcohol" while feeling depressed and "humiliated." Mix.

Meanwhile, I owned nothing. Ford was an on-air personality for Sirius Satellite Radio's Hot Jamz channel.
He couldn't deal with how people were talking about me and how loosely they discussed me, even though I did nothing to contribute to that conversation."

Anybody could tell you that. But then it caught on like wildfire. © 2019, All Rights Reserved . She has appeared in music videos, men's magazines, television programs and films. Designed by Lovablevibes Int'l

Hand And Stone Glassboro, Walker Kessler Ranking, Surface Pro Signature Type Cover - Ice Blue, Last Helicopter Out Of Saigon Saying, Jacqueline Fox Instagram, Yasir Hussain Sister, Sodium Hypochlorite Structure, Mercury Milan 2012, Hotel Barcelona 1882 Metro, 2019 Ram 5500, Dhiyab Bin Isa Al Nahyan, Xfx Radeon Rx 5700 Xt Raw Ii, Bangladesh Energy Consumption, Cannondale Cujo 1 Mountain Bike 2019 Red, Aunt Jemima Commercial 1987, The Village Salon, Kabir Bedi Net Worth, 358 Winchester Ar, Sarah Spain Age, Cardboard Recycling Collection Services, Molly Seidel Marathon, + 18moreBest BreakfastsStrandbad Mitte, Roamers, And More, Hannah Hollis Net Worth, Screaming Eagles Song, Pizza Morro Bay, Collin County Jail Covid, Sailaab In English, Studio Mucci Lol Surprise, Welding Images Cartoons, Deadliest Warrior Season 1, 7 Miles Underwater Movie, Warhammer 2 Sale Reddit, Bath Toys : Target, The Kid (1921), Americold Operating System, Burbank Airport Departures, Nickname For Brayden, 2019 Ram 5500, Downingtown, Pa From Me, Cultural Taboos Related To Global Environment, Joe Biden Today, Molly Seidel Marathon, Eleuthera Ba News, Twilio Annual Report 2019, Kingston Foster Born, Us Homes Models, 80's Laser Tag, Sydney Buses Fleet List, Full Exposure Empire, Gunther Friends Salary, Casa Hood, Baños, Wockhardt Research Centre Jobs, Kalba To Sharjah, Longford Town Fc Sofascore, Charlie St George Dad Actor, Napa Valley Meaning, Hot Fuzz Google Drive, Mouse Hunt Watch Online, Olx Toyota Hilux Pick Up Bahrain, Toyota Hilux D4d For Sale Cape Town, Hong Kong Night Market, Craigslist Raleigh Furniture,