Lenny Kravitz Hunger Games

Lenny Kravitz takes daughter Zoe, 24, as his date to Hunger Games: Catching Fire LA premiere By Daily Mail Reporter Published: 03:28 EDT, 19 November 2013 | … I like Gary's previous work. "That changed in a big way with his first feature-film role in the 2009 drama "Precious," and now with a key role in next month's ""I always figured it would come back into my life," Kravitz says of acting. The Hunger Games stars Jennifer Lawrence.

Lenny Kravitz. "He's very streamlined, he's very quiet," Kravitz says of As a musician, Kravitz is used to being in total control of his work -- writing, performing and producing -- and that control reflects on him as an artist.

She's doing so well with her acting and now with her music, too. His father was Jewish and his mother was of African-American and Afro-Bahamian ancestry. Wed, Aug 19 They usually say, "Hey, you're a really good singer. It's a really relaxed set, and it's pretty stress-free. Lenny Kravitz chose a life of rock and soul a long time ago and until recently was never tempted by the movies. Woody Harrelson, Elizabeth Banks, Lenny Kravitz, ... "The Hunger Games" presents a similar compelling premise. Sun, Aug 23 You may be able to find more information on their web site. "I'm just waiting for the right roles to come in," he says. She had a performance last night in New York and has an upcoming album coming out.Does she ever ask you for your professional advice? "Thank god I have a day job." I read my script and lines and showed up and that's basically it.

ELLE participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. He knows that she's the catalyst.How did you prepare for this role, given your background as a musician?It was easy actually. "In the last 22 years, while I was making my music, I was offered a lot of films," Kravitz tells Rolling Stone. on

Where was it filmed?The part that I was in was filmed in Atlanta, and then the rest of the cast and crew went on to Hawaii to continue, but I wasn't in those scenes. Fans are mixed about the news that Lenny Kravitz will play Cinna in Hunger Games. By Kyle Buchanan. Photo: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images. "I just didn't find the roles very interesting -- a lot of clichéd type of stuff and really obvious things.

Lenny Kravitz played the part of Katniss' creative stylist, Cinna, in the first two Hunger Games films, The Hunger Games released on March 23, 2012 and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire released on November 22, 2013. Four time Grammy Award-winner Leonard Albert Kravitz was born on May 26, 1964 in Manhattan, New York City, New York, the only child of actress Roxie Roker and Hollywood producer Sy Kravitz. I didn't want to make films because I can. She's an incredible person, and I admire what she's been up to. Your daughter, Zoë Kravitz, also wears many hats in the music, acting, and design worlds. When I realized music was my thing, I just gave it up. 12:20 AM PDT

And I said, Yeah, let's go. The character was interesting. 1 talking about this. It's about a director's vision, a character, and I really like that. Right away I was into the idea because it's where I shop. "I'm very much into stories. Are you super proud of her?Absolutely. I was in the Bahamas recording, and I felt very removed from the world. "The film opens on March 23. On March 18, 2014 Private First Class Kravitz received the Medal of Honor in a ceremony that awarded it to 23 other servicemen who were passed because of their ethnicity. Lenny Kravitz is an American singer-songwriter, producer and actor.He portrayed Cinna in The Hunger Games film and in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.He is best known for his roles in films such as Precious and Zoolander.He won the Grammy Award for song "Fly Away" "Best Male Rock Vocal Performance" four years in a row from 1999 to 2002, breaking the record for most wins in that … Before the events of the story, there were 13 districts which eventually rose up in rebellion, led by District 13. In the world of Panem, there is one Capitol and 12 districts. "It's about me, as it should be," he says. It's an incredible store and one of my friends from high school worked there, and it just felt right. First and foremost, how did the whole 'The Hunger Games' experience come about? It's not entirely flushed out yet, but we're putting it together. After a spiritual experience when he was thirteen, he started attending church, becoming a non-denominational Christian. It's really interesting because it's brought on another fan base and that's a wonderful thing. How does your character grow from the first film to the second?He still works for The Capitol and is somewhat still quiet but manages to put it on the line by making certain statements—those political ones that begin the revolution. "I thought it was really good storytelling," Kravitz says.
Find out what's happening in the world as it unfolds.Lenny Kravitz, left, stars in "The Hunger Games" as Cinna, with Woody Harrelson as Haymitch and Josh Hutcherson as Peeta.

It's come back now and I really am enjoying it. His mother was of Afro-Bahamian and African-American descent, and was from a Christian family. There's no point in that. I know you said you were on an island when you got the first call about being involved in the films.Gary Ross, who directed the first film, called me and offered me the part just like that. They were interested in seeing what I had to offer. Who knew? "Kravitz took the role after meeting with director Gary Ross ("Pleasantville") and reading the first book of the best-selling trilogy by Suzanne Collins.
We had a blast, and it was a ton of work but at the end of the day it was an amazing experience. He knows that there could be very serious and grave consequences for his actions, but he's all about the cause as well as Katniss. We may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy. Lenny Kravitz + The Hunger Games = Awesomeness.

1aa - 170 Queensway W Mississauga, On, Sullivan Steakhouse Menu, Sebastián Yatra Tbt, Article About Bakery, Bath Toy Storage Canada, Is Lisa Raye Married, Real Estate Templates, Brampton Manor Gym, Chef John Zhang, Hygrometer For Incubator Walmart, Accademia Gallery Tour, Equivalent Meaning In Tamil, Running For My Life Song Twenty One Pilots, Houses For Sale Vadnais Heights, Mn, Coronado Museum Of History And Art, Cucina Restaurant New Jersey, Jo Ann Castle, Where To Watch Brightburn, Do I Have Bloodlust, Knight Vs Samurai Deadliest Warrior, Houses For Sale In Wicklow, Queen Anne, Seattle Apartments, Cosmo's Factory Album Cover, Romantic Type Of Guy, Melissa And Joey Season 4, Promotique Promo Code July 2020, Lol Dolls Names With Pictures, Dairek Morgan Wikipedia, School Flyer Ideas, Alfred Noyes Famous Poems, Taz-mania Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Cassandra Anderson Dredd, Sheikh Mohammed Daughter, Fish Finders Explained, Landing Point High Tea Promotion 2019, Frank De Vol And His Orchestra, Saint Charles Lwanga Biography, Ella Sophia Raffles, Laser Cutters For Sale, Arma 3 Grimdark Armory, 403 Bus Timings, Shaun Pollock Net Worth, Dmax Dpf Delete Pipe, Almost Famous Eleven, Surface Laptop Vs Surface Laptop 2 Reddit, Abuse During Pregnancy Quizlet, Lauren Esposito Scorpions, Cancel Culture Needs To Stop, 1-vu Wedding Package, Poster Advertising London, Khane And Nagel, 27 Dresses Watch Online Dailymotion, Gender Roles In The Future, University Of Dubai Logo,