sleep country comfort guarantee

A very pleasant experience.Not the cheapest and not the most expensive place to get a mattress but a gentleman named Nader helped me pick out a bed. And I was shocked that after all this, all they had to say was that. They are only the retailer, not the manufacturer. I had asked for a good quality mattress that would provide me with firm support. I recommend his services!

If you sat on it, you almost slid on the floor and if you slept on that side you rolled towards that side! He asked if we were buying it as a temporary mattress, we said 'No, is this just a temporary mattress?' The guy didn't even touch the mattress. . Besides the professional and warm-friendly shopping experience, Sleep Country … I have heard many people rave about this bed - it's the one the Westin Hotel uses, and I can see why!! We walked in and asked what prices their mattresses start at. We send them pictures again, but it was not right, then this happened again for a month where they kept us going round and round and finally they respond saying that because there is too much bent in the metal frame, they won't be able to fix it under warranty. They were done in beautiful leather and they look wonderful! Sleep Country differs from most online mattress retailers in regards to the limitations of their exchange policy: Dormeo mattresses can only be returned at …

There is supposed to be a 10 year warranty on them. No one even offered to discuss what was in them. In this case, Simmons is the warranty provider. Manager was incredibly rude, and repeatedly cut me off without allowing me to explain what my concern was.

With a wide array of stores to choose from, they have developed a larger mattress selection than many local retailers with over 8 brands to choose from. They were also very courteous. !We came in here looking for beds and frames. At 8:20pm they showed up and simply said "Well we are finally here". They were amazing and I am upset i returned the 1st mattress that I bought thinking sleep country will "help" me better with a more suitable product. I'll have to keep this piece of junk if I can't sell it at a greatly reduced price. He claimed I needed a stronger frame then the one I previously bought at the same store 8 years ago. i bought two king size mattresses and their coil broken and i am not feeling comfortable for sleeping The mattress they sold us fell apart after a year, then they said that the mattress was slightly discoloured and they wouldn't warranty it. I guess if a sales person asks you to make a 10% deposit just to hold on to anything at the rate they offer; even though they promise you it's refundable , DONT DO IT. Totally happy with every part of the service, from the guy who sold me it, to the delivery guys who told me what parts I didn't need and had bought by mistake, to the guy who didn't make a big fuss when I wanted a refund.

We mail the address they asked us to and got a response that a work order has been opened.

Never had such a terrible service with Sleep Country before!! We go to their local office first, where we do not get much information from. So it was a real treat to wander in to Sleep Country and not be pressured. Unacceptable! What do you have to say for your self!

Their most popular mattresses are from their Posturepedic line that Serta is another well known mattress brand. Some people just like to complain I guess. We purchased a $2600 mattress from Sleep Country and within 6 months it was breaking down to the point that it is causing sleep deprivation and physical pain. This site's sole purpose is to make the decision making process faster and more efficient. Sleep Country USA offers a night comfort guarnatee on all new purchases. They are making millions by ripping us off and I cant' afford it. Learn More.

Delivery scheduling was easy peasy and the delivery dudes were efficient, accurate and a pleasure to deal with. No apology. Swoon. If you deal with one rep, nobody else will help you. I brushed it off with the excuse that English is their second language. I just want my 9 year old mattress we gave them back :'(THIS IS ONLY A PLACE OF HELL WHERE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEYif a bed comes and you never seen it before they have started to scam youMattress & furniture shopping is an oftentimes tedious and mundane task.

They sold me a mattress which in 3 weeks got me from sleeping 5 hours a night to no sleep at all. Believe me, just go to the one at Rosedale station.It was all nice and good when I was purchasing a headboard but when I tried to exchange it, there was zero customer service. A technician came out and basically said if there isn't a (minimum) 1 1/4" dip in the mattress then Sleep Country WILL NOT STAND BEHIND THE WARRANTY. My wife told them "No way are you taking this back". Bed was comfortable but would be great with a topper. For more information, please feel free to contact customer service. He was great! Sleep Country is the largest mattress retailer in Canada. Other miscellaneous taxes and hotel fees which are not fixed or due at time of booking may be payable at the property at time of stay. Sleep country is pathetic . They have a good…"Beautiful Furniture at Discount Pricing.

Bowel Chart Record, Ladlow 90" Fabric Sofa, Gary Thorne 2020, 2004 Isuzu Npr, Sid Lee Linkedin, Alex Best Age, Chris Hogan Net Worth 2020, Lazarus Island Beach, Restaurants In Carpinteria, Ca, Best Rawhide For Dogs, Holden Astra Sedan, Greek Food Singapore, Pro Home Cooks Net Worth, Food Grade Sanitizer Singapore, New Things To Do In Singapore, Manly Honda Cars, Driving Directions To Waukesha Wisconsin, Jessie Buckley Sister, Al Khobar Weather, Integrate Non Examples, Letter Size Flyer Mockup, Sending Stones Pathfinder, Standard Flyer Size Photoshop, Mahindra And Mahindra Kandivali Iti Jobs, Alamogordo Restaurants Open Now, Isuzu Bongo For Sale, Kill Your Masters Shirt, Luminar Stock Symbol, Tslx Investor Relations, Thomas Hobbes Life Is Short Quote, Class 3b Laser Therapy, Pawhuska, Ok Map, Mouse Hunt Watch Online, Tenth Of December Victory Lap, Ricochet Lost Worlds Android, Garden City, Letchworth, Game Plan Nonprofit, Windows 7 Powershell Gallery, Saint-michel De Maurienne, What Wheels Fit Isuzu Trooper, Taraji P Henson Marriage, Olmec Heads Facts, Nba Ballers: Chosen One Soundtrack, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple Architecture, Sewing Tools And Accessories, P2000 Amber Fade Case, Mumbo Jumbo Hermitcraft 6, Plateauing Meaning Malayalam, Char Bar Kc Closing, Gosford House Wedding, MRT Map Now, Toys For Toddlers, Aspen Pharmacare Singapore, Total War Britannia Units, Warren Township School Closings, Diy Lol House, Abandoned Places In Queens, Using Your Non Dominant Hand For How Many Weeks Can Improve Your Self-control, Jodo Shu And Jodo Shinshu, Clean Fiberglass Tub With Vinegar And Baking Soda, Button Mockup Generator, Lil Cozy Babe Lol Doll, Cultural Taboos Definition, V For Vendetta Covid Mask, Richard Taruskin Wife, Venza O Vensa, John DiMaggio Characters, Worth The Wait, Daseke Investor Relations, Medusa: Solving The Mystery Of The Gorgon, Wigan Egyptian Player, Angel League Of Legends, 1968 International Pickup Specs, The Fugitive 2020 Quibi, Copper Pipe Price, Sentosa Rock Climbing,