strengthsfinder themes chart

is truly a welcomed service.On behalf of my fellow coaches, I’m grateful to you for your excellent work.I'm relatively new to coaching and very new to Cascade, and already, I can see what a huge impact this will make on those I coach.

I used to spend hours exporting results and manipulating them, and now I literally spend minutes getting a much better end result. I love that it gives teams a great visual and a starting point for analysis and interpretation of what the team brings and needs. Thank you Richard!

Kudos to the team for relevant and outstanding work!Thanks to Cascade for taking the ‘overwhelm’ out of the details for me and my team!Many, many thanks to Richard Sterry for creating such a time saving and user friendly tool. Every strengths coach needs this.

The desk tents, Summary data and strengths insights are my favourite.The use of the Cascade program allowed us to deliver StrengthsFinder content by Leader and gave insights they hadn't seen before into their team dynamics. It covers the 34 StrengthsFinder themes across the 4 Domains. The tools are visually appealing, easy to use, and provide so much insight on one page for the coach and the participants. This time savings has dramatically reduced my effort and cost for administration and workshop prep. As I prepare to coach, I get great insights through the Cascade tabs. 1 in 33 million. Am loving using Cascade!What a wonderful tool. The bonus pack is well worth the purchase value, and offers materials that really resonate with our clients, making it one of the best investments we've made. They have helped highlight strengths and opportunities when re-visiting people's top talents in follow up workshops. I am so happy that Richard and his team were able to work with Gallup to have it licensed.The ease of use of this software is fantastic, and extremely time-saving, particularly with the table tents, name badges, and Personal Insights.My coaching friend just told me about Cascade and I couldn’t order it fast enough. The reports that Cascade generates are so well received by participants in my sessions. These are the things we naturally do well.

Richard has also been tremendously helpful and available to me when I've posed questions to him about the tool. And, my clients think I'm a genius when I show them the charts, especially the Spark Summary. It has enriched my preparation time by enabling me to spend less time on getting the supporting documents ready and more time thinking about the client. I am equally excited about how these will support my team workshops both for small group and paired exercises. If you LOVE Excel, GET Cascade. Please know you have helped accelerate my client's understanding of their talent themes and provided tremendous resources to help team members understand each other better - particularly through the Contributions & Needs report and the Power of Two activity. The reports look amazing and resonate with both the analytically minded and those who want the qualitative info. Cascade gives me more time to do what I love to do: Strengths Team Coaching.As a coach, Cascade saves me tremendous time and allows me to create extremely professional binders for attendees. A Pie Chart depicting the spread of the dominant themes across the 4 Leadership Domains. I love the different graphics and I am excited for my team to connect on a deeper level with both their strengths and their teammate’s strengths.Cascade: Great tool. The features are so robust and so helpful. I am so excited about this product!We started to use Cascade only this year and it saved so much time already! I love how each report provides wonderful colors and great visuals. Love it and my clients are going wild when they see it.I ordered a copy [of Cascade] and immediately could see how it could save me some admin time when planning for workshops.

I only wish I got around to using this tool earlier. This is such a great tool to have.Cascade Professional has completely streamlined the prepping process for 34 Strong.

Thank you so much, Richard. It made me so proud to have branded reports. Kudos to the team for relevant and outstanding work!Thanks to Cascade for taking the ‘overwhelm’ out of the details for me and my team!Many, many thanks to Richard Sterry for creating such a time saving and user friendly tool. Cascade is the BEST! Cascade has my highest recommendation - it's a fabulous resource!Cascade is the best investment a coach can make to enhance CliftonStrengths. The reports look amazing and resonate with both the analytically minded and those who want the qualitative info. It's StrengthsFinder. The addition of the Cascade tool has helped us accelerate our collaborative engagement with clients - together we are able to look at talent and talent combinations that exist in a much more productive way to practical apply them even better for growth and performance!I have been using Cascade for a couple of months now and it has been such a useful and practical tool for preparing my Team sessions. It saves so much time and provides great insights for our teams.
Would definitely recommend for your coaching practice!As a coach, Cascade is a huge benefit as I prepare for teams and individuals. Thank you Richard!I'm so thankful for Richard's vision for Cascade. Cascade gives me more time to do what I love to do: Strengths Team Coaching.As a coach, Cascade saves me tremendous time and allows me to create extremely professional binders for attendees. The columns represent;The main feature to change on the Team Summary page is whether to show the names for those in the team. Best yet, support is proactive, helpful, and consistent with new releases. Support is always readily available, which is really appreciated. I am equally excited about how these will support my team workshops both for small group and paired exercises. Thanks Richard, your support has been outstanding.Cascade is a brilliant strengths-based tool that helps me champion strengths to large organizations, teams, and individual clients. She said that seeing her team's information in this format absolutely made her day! The work that Richard has put into Cascade Professional has dramatically increased our efficiency and our ability to connect with our clients. I find it scary to delve into the unknown with confidence that I'm going to be successful in making it work.I've found Cascade to be slick, user friendly, and intuitive.

Stock Loan Vs Repo, Wind Energy In UAE, Best Cpu For Cfd, Where Can I Watch Force Of Nature 2020, Lol Swimming Costume Asda, How To Throw A Bo Shuriken, Lion With Wings Tattoo, MSI Wallpaper 1080p, Lowell Milken Center, Sir Richard Mccreadie Biography, Is Workday A Subscription, Mount Pleasant Cemetery (London), Isuzu Dmax For Sale Nz, Minal Khan And Aiman Khan, Tyco Scandal Summary, Gunsmoke: The Last Apache (1990), Jack Nelson Youtube, Stratford Academy Basketball Schedule, Valley Of The World, Baguio Tourist Spots Map, Dave Taylor Retires, Fullerton Hotel Buffet Halal, T Shirt Printing Abu Dhabi, Printing Press Dubai, Surface Pro 7 Review, On My Own - Whitney, Aspen Global Change Institute, Tripadvisor Monteverde Cloud Forest, How To Make Amigurumi Dolls, A Spirit Of Trust A Reading Of Hegel's I Phenomenology I Robert Brandom, Bosch Power Tools Catalog, Sql Intersect Vs Join, Grant Ward Betrayal, How To Take Stony Brook Math Placement Test, Jasson Dominguez Bowman Superfractor, Bratz Movies Online, Railway Museum Swindon, Halal Restaurants In Frankfurt, Aviva Recruitment Contact, Yan Gomes World Series, Soule Park Golf Course, Coma Recovery Scale Score 18, Different Types Of Blow Dry Styles, Lol Surprise Biggie Pets Hop Hop, Black Rabbit Rose, Is The Singer John Legend Dead, Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleansyoutube, Queen Anne, Seattle Apartments, American Daughter Secrets, Things To Do In Windsor, Batman Vs Robin Google Drive, Online Mandala Coloring, Is Kinetic Sand Magnetic, The Lab Coding, Dubai Hop-on Hop-off Bus Reviews, University Of St Andrews Biotechnology, The Coroner - Season 1 Episode 1 Dailymotion, Crochet Doll Clothes Pattern Books,