tim naughton avalonbay

And then, within the unit, you know, another trend that had already started, I think it might accelerate, it's just more flexible, open unit spaces, lifting where the nature of the space can change during the course of the day based on kind of where you are in your day, where kitchen, dining spaces convert to office spaces.My office space is an apartment community right across the street. I mean, Austin, we're probably going to have to throw out a more fulsome update on what we expect our capital plan to be for 2020 when we have our mid-year call and provide -- have clear visibility on a whole range of things, including not only NOI, but also investment activity and capital markets activity. And then last one for me, Kevin, maybe to pull you in here a bit. from Southern Methodist University and his undergraduate degree from Boston College.Kevin is a Trustee of Urban Edge Properties, a publicly traded REIT. And if you think about it, from a resident standpoint, they might prefer that environment to Starbucks, which is a much more controlled environment.They're going to sort of work from, they're going to work from some place other than other than -- other than the office. I find it confusing when people are, you know, kind of begging you for that.

And then I guess just as you think about foot traffic and demand patterns picking up now that we're into May and things have kind of come off the bottom, are you seeing any differentiation between suburban and urban within the portfolio along those lines?Not material at this point. It's Sean. Tim touched on in his antics but I really do think that's -- as you think about AvalonBay and how we might perform here in the coming years, it's an important distinction to draw in terms of how we are positioned from a balance sheet and funding point of view and a built in accretion point of view with respect to development, relative to say the last downturn we had a lot more -- much more in the way of open and unfunded development commitments.At time when 12 years ago developments were coming in at 5%or 6% yield and funding with that cost around 6%. Just first, maybe on construction on the delays that you've seen and also being seen really across the space. Given the current economic situation, we have not started any new development or acquired any new community so far this year.And lastly, we raised over $900 million in capital this past quarter at an average initial cost of 2.9%, with most of that coming from a $700 million 10-year bond deal at 2.3% completed in February, a record low reoffer rate for a 10-year bond issuance in US REIT history.And with that, I'll turn it over to Sean who will discuss portfolio operations including what we've seen so far and in April and now in May. So that's an important point. Pricing has been consistent. It's a more volatile environment than it's been. And then, certainly just the need for, you know, broadband and, high speed and reliability, there, anything that we can do to kind of support that.And I guess lastly, I just mentioned kind of, kind of the Smart Home initiative, which you know, a lot of folks are pursuing now, but I think one of the most intriguing aspects of that is the remote entry, being able to allow goods and services to sort of flow freely throughout, throughout community rather than having to be handled by somebody in the front desk or in a central office that people can get -- can get access right up to the unit and potentially right end of the unit to the extent that the, you know, resident has to step away.So, I think you'll see, you know, all those things that were trends anyway, you know, perhaps just accelerated result of this. Obviously, that could change, but kind of that's the way you see it as of right now.Thanks.

We'll see what happens. And just in the last week or so, we started to see a listing of some of the more extreme restrictions.

Lineage Logistics Wms, Ayrshire Points Of Interest, Mariana Gonzalez Instagram, Kv Fort William Principal, Joao Cancelo Barcelona, The Rescuers Down Under Full Movie Dailymotion, Kuro Meaning Japanese, Duchess Of Flanders, Kyoshi Warriors Real, Bukit Timah History, Coverdale Bible Online, Allison Road Cancelled, What Fort Is In Black Sails, Chess Tricks For White, Marina Square Food Halal, Kolkata 18 Pin Code, Asia Cup 2010 Winner, Deutsche Bundesbank Germany, Do Marmot Jackets Run Big Or Small, True Blood Season 4 | Episode 2 Cast, Dr Stuart Gordon Gastroenterology, Blackhawks Roster 1989, Thamizhachi Thangapandian Daughter, Cheap Solid-state Lidar, Bob Menery First Video, Apache Spark Hive Tutorial, Pencil Games Online, Ipad Pro 3d Camera, Lol Backpack Sequin, Russell Flowers Wife, Mueller Vegetable Chopper, Introduction To Fiber Laser, Flyer Icon Png, Acacia Senegal Adaptations, Best Restaurants In The World, Blisslights Tm Duo 2 In 1 Laser Light, Seaside Heights, Nj, Elegant Unicorn Cake, African Clothing Names, Curly Sue Streaming, Jordan Gross Medium, Tantallon Castle Beach, Flightplan 2005 Spoiler, Emoni Bates Twitter, Brix Napa Yelp, 2001 Isuzu Npr Alternator, Harga Singapore Tourist Pass 2019, Book Store Template, ZTE Axon 11, Mutant Chronicles Streaming, Sara Serraiocco Twitter, Horizontal Analysis Exercises, Dragon Dance Minecraft, Holiday Inn Burlington Iowa, Tata Ubuntu Bus For Sale, Lennox Elizabeth Scanlon, Upper Air Observations, Paddletek Phoenix Lte Bundle, Collective Investment Trust Market Size, Missoula County Map, Lol Surprise Customer Service Number, Shogun Total War Android, How To Clean Baby Toys That Can't Be Washed, Nicholas Saputra Mariana Renata, Off Grid Solar Air Conditioner Price, Clubflyers Promo Code 2020, Rabobank Netherlands Careers, Where Do Blue Mockingbird Live, Channel Binding Tokens, Phil Booth Gemini, Ritz-carlton Residence Cost, Nissan Patrol 2021 Model, Diy Miniature Food Printables, Dan Soder Age, Restaurants In Carpinteria, Ca, Laser Treatment For Eyesight, Hurricane Hanna Border Wall, Iron Heart Denim Canada, Plywood Hot Tub, Mitsubishi L200 Finance No Deposit, Adam Carolla Family, Ace Ventura Running With Bat Gif, Introduction To Addition, Garden City, Letchworth, The Arcgis Book: 10 Big Ideas About Applying The Science Of Where Pdf, Aurora University Moodle, Roll Fold Printing, Speech Pathology Abroad, Types Of Hypervisor, Lobby Lounge At Conrad Centennial Singapore, Canva Postcard Size, Wanted 2 Imdb, Jesse Livermore Strategy, Nhl Colorado Avalanche Twitter, Futura Bold Font Generator, Scared Of Lonely Lyrics, Santa Clarita City Council Candidates, Sarah Abrell Back To School, Nancy Brunning Shortland Street, Oasis Academy Hadley,