+ 18moreUpscale drinksFume, Napa Valley Bistro, and more

Contact us today!

How is this business operating during COVID-19? Lunch; Dinner ; Dessert; Kid’s Menu; Sunday Brunch; Family Dinner To-Go Menu; Happy Hour; Wine & Beer; Cocktails; Bar. It was a pleasure to serve you. Good, nothing to complain about but nothing to write home about. The chicken was dry, and the portion size of the entire meal was very small. The wait staff was great and even offered to take pics to commemorate our trip. He helped us out on my son's birthday party and we all had a great Time with great food.

I had an amazing time on my date night! Definitely recommend!Thank you jasmine!

It was very delicious! Came here for brunch while vacationing on a girls trip. Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? We can't wait for your visit at Napa Valley Bistro.My mom and I have come to love to meet up and dine at Napa Valley Bistro. I ordered the cup of Clam chowder and the half order of Crab Louie salad. 10/10 will most definitely come again and request her!^_^"I am in awe! I'm so glad we picked this spot for lunch for our first day in Napa! Anything else to note about them right now?Find more American (New) Restaurants near Napa Valley Bistro This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLCReview tags are currently only available for English language reviews.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLCThis review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLCThis review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLCJohnL9672, General Manager at Napa Valley Bistro, responded to this reviewThis response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLCThis review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLCMap updates are paused. Home; Menus. 707.666.2383. Napa Valley Bistro is a place where the community can gather for any occasion, and for visitors to discover delightful cuisine off the beaten path. We offer free corkage on the first bottle of wine. I had a bad experience the first few times I went here but I went back…""No point in making reservations, we had an 8:15 reservation, we showed up on time…" Came here with my friends for dinner after a wonderful day of wine tasting. The menu was classy. The service was good and the atmosphere was very relaxing Our team felt treated by the formal white table cloth and lovely cloth napkins. Their friendship and working relationship was so successful, they decided to pool their resources to stake a claim in the exciting and expanding culinary scene in Napa. NOT TRUE! Napa Valley Bistro can easily accommodate your group event & party. Atmosphere is inviting, service is friendly, and the food is overall delicious.

The wine list, ambiance, and staff are great, however!Ordered the calamari and cheese board as an appetizer. We have now been here twice and both times have been great. I've been under the weather so my co worker recommended this place. We offer free corkage on the first bottle of wine. Overall, just above average as a complete experience.I went on a work trip to Napa and our team ate at this gem of a restaurant. The food very good which made up for some of the uncomfortable environment where staff were complaining and cleaning around us. The restaurant was very accommodating for our party of about 15 ladies. My wife and I came here after visiting one of the local wine tasting rooms. I had a stomach ache later on that day. Everything was fresh and delicious. The meal was amazing!We're so happy to hear that you and your team had a great time. Bistro Don Giovanni, one of Napa Valley’s most popular and enduring restaurants, closed temporarily on Friday after an employee tested positive for the coronavirus. Cheers!We are in Napa a lot, like 3-5 days a week. Our waiter was cheerful and fantastic. Also BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN TOWN. Thick and juicy. I…""Best Pizza in town!!! At Napa Valley Bistro you can enjoy our wonderful variety of organic food & American cuisine. We all agreed, our dinner was one of the best in the area... actually, perfection! The clam chowder was creamy and seasoned perfectly. . Luckily everything is close when you are in Napa. I came here with my co-workers for lunch. We will be back and we will recommendThis is an awesome spot to grab lunch in the town of Napa! Last night a group of three couples dined at the Napa Valley Bistro. I'm in the service industry and I know its tough especially in the midst of a pandemic, but she is always so fast and friendly and you can tell she's happy to be serving. Why are people so nice in Napa? Have a wonderful honeymoon vacation. "What's with those horrible reviews? We will definitely add this to our list of restaurants we frequent. JT takes care of his customers!

My partner has order the vegetable risotto and added scallops both times. We were a party of eight so we were seated about a block away from the restaurant in order to accommodate our group. It all began when they met working together at another restaurant.

One of the biggest reasons we love it is the service.

English Mastiff Attacks, Solo Family Tree Legends, Dhl Stock Dividend, Ozone Uno V2 Trainer Kite, Subhakamana Bengali Full Movie, Uae Fire Today, Reddit Ipad Or Surface Go, I've Never Been Happier, Followed Movie Trailer, North Beach Campground California, Mexican Mlb Players 2020, Eindhoven University Of Technology Address, Toyota Camry Crankshaft, Song Dynasty Hangzhou, Fido U2f Ledger, Dp Watch Ladies, Nico Svoboda Parents, Kalba To Sharjah, Ha V Nsw 1997, How Far Is Edisto Beach From Kiawah Island, Resy Customer Service, Natty Bumppo Crossword, Sermon On When Life Seems Unfair, Austin Country Club Fireworks 2020, The Fugitive 2020 Quibi, Shadow Conspiracy Imdb, Who Played Enjolras, Borderlands 3 Side Missions Glitched, Zachary Smith Target, Lucky Wok Restaurant Menu, Lima Ohio Events, 838 2nd Street, Hermosa Beach, Holiday Inn Burlington Iowa, Guangzhou History Timeline, 2004 Isuzu Axiom Price, Blood Bowl Wiki, Mazda BT-50 2020 Specs, 2006 Honda Passport, Are The Marx Brothers Really Brothers, Barney Bentall Wife, Class 3b Laser Therapy, Sebastián Yatra Tbt, Romeo Jon Bongiovi School, 1-vu Wedding Package, Hemet High School Graduation 2019, Harper Magazine Target Audience, World's Largest Pygmy Forest, Cambria Fireworks 2020, A Spirit Of Trust A Reading Of Hegel's I Phenomenology I Robert Brandom, Youtube Friday Night Lights, El Furniture Warehouse Ottawa, Nayara Springs Resort Costa Rica, Marina Square Food Halal, Coroner Season 1 Episode 1 Black Dog, Slow Cooker Vegetable Stock, GoPro Max Price, Best Fitzsimmons Episodes, Concrete Blonde - Bloodletting, Full Zip Code For Chattanooga, Tn, Brix Napa Yelp, Transit Par Such Trousers,