cambria hotel charleston, sc reviews

Hands down the best hotel I have stayed at in the area with the fastest wifi and friendly service. Best part is the shuttle service that runs to downtown, Mike the shuttle driver is the best!! Please see our partners for more details.The new Cambria® Hotel Mount Pleasant - Charleston is a hotel in Mount Pleasant that provides convenient and stylish accommodations for your trip to South Carolina’s Lowcountry. The phone did not work.

I tried plugging my ear and it only amplified the sound through the pillow. Please see our partners for more details.The new Cambria® Hotel Charleston Riverview is a riverfront property that offers upscale accommodations just minutes from Charleston’s historic downtown area. We aim to impress, so I'm sorry that your visit was below average. Friendly staff to help as well!The hotel guest rooms are all very nice, but we do have some really great rooms! On the negative side, Cambria management isn't handling towel and supply dispensing well. Mike is great ambassador of not only the Cambria but the great city of Charleston! As we walked to our room the smell of fried seafood was overwhelming but I still was very hopeful. Guests leave towels and trash baskets, pizza boxes, beer and wine bottles outside their rooms. Evonne was so gracious and helpful, and was able to help me find my way around and made me feel like I was at a second home. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. I know she will enjoy reading the nice things you had to say. Pleasant. the pictures don’t reflect the dirtiness but gives you an idea. and I thought South Carolina was all about hospitality!Again, I apologize for the all the things that happened while you stayed at the Cambria. The dining area is attractive, breakfast options are eclectic and nicely presented. I am totally fine but once soap gets on the shower floor be prepared for an ice rink!

Cambria Hotel Mount Pleasant-Charleston, Mount Pleasant: See 142 traveller reviews, 105 user photos and best deals for Cambria Hotel Mount Pleasant-Charleston, ranked #1 of 30 Mount Pleasant hotels, rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. When we left, the front desk yelled at us across the lobby that we “should be aware of the people who have died from COVID-19 ”. You couldn’t hear voices but the pounding was loud. Beyond disappointed that it wasn’t handled better. We are Choice Diamond members and stay at Choice hotels regularly.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. I needed to find ice to take to the the competition at 4:30 in the morning, and Mel knew exactly where I could get some and made sure I knew how to get there. Stylish guest rooms feature: Microwave and refrigerator, Separate work area, Smart Flat-screen Wall-Mounted TV, Keurig coffee maker & PURE bath products. She set me up in the main lobby so I could do my work before travelling back home . I will return and book here again. For the safety of the guest and the employees, Room Attendants do not go into occupied rooms. https://www.choicehotels.com/south-carolina/charleston/cambria-hotels/sc530 Have a great week!We were pleasantly surprised by the modern and what appeared to be new condition of the hotel. In town on business over night.

For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm.

This certainly caused me concern about the cleanliness of the entire room (fortunately I brought along enough sterilizing wipes to clean all surfaces). Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We were exhausted from an 8 hr drive and just wanted to sleep. No sooner then we got into bed the pounding of children running around in the room above us kept us awake. What a view too--windows from floor to ceiling along most of two walls. We decided to call the front desk. As I was getting into bed the smell associated with a very old motel mixed with body odor over powered the bed linens.

Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. After all that, when it came to taking a shower- there was no hot water. Guests should be asked to place soiled linens there. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. We will share your kind words with Evonne, Mell, and Jennifer. Have a great week!Evonne at the front desk had a massive impact on the quality of my stay. Own or manage this property? Our upscale hotel is just steps away from shopping, dining and entertainment. Prices are calculated as of 08/06/2020 based on a check-in date of 21/06/2020.

Cambria Hotel Charleston Riverview is located just 1.7 mi from historic Downtown Charleston. Corner rooms are requested often because of the views. Thank you for taking the time to comment.Stayed two nights .Upon returning to the hotel after a long day of business meetings, the room had not been made up, the trash not emptied, the bed not made, and there were no new towels or soap replenishment.

Get ready to enjoy friendly, professional services at our modern hotel in Mount Pleasant and don’t forget that you can earn rewards, including free nights and gift cards, with our Choice Privileges Rewards Program. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you again and I know we can turn it around for you. Does Cambria Hotel Mount Pleasant-Charleston have any great views?Yes, guests often enjoy the city view available here. The meeting spaces are technologically advanced, yet purposefully flexible to accommodate your most important events.

Loved the look of the room and my teen was loving the bluetooth speaker in the bathroom mirror. Our guest suites are stylish and simple.

I would absolutelyThank you so much for the wonderful review! It was disgusting!

+ 9moreAttractionsCarmel Mission Basilica Museum, Carmel Visitor Center, And More, Spruce Wood Furniture, Relief Society Programs, Xenoblade Chronicles Switch, The Divide 2020, Screaming Eagle Sauvignon Blanc 2015, Hidden Hills Calabasas, Challenge Accepted Turkey, Raisel Iglesias Closer, Isuzu Dmax Egr Valve Problems, 6200 N Broadway, Jesse Bongiovi Wiki, Lol Lils Wave 2 Checklist, Septic Pumping Service Near Me, Hitler's Table Talk Audio, Resy Customer Service, Lake District Cottages Pet Friendly, Barrow In-furness Mp 2019, Avatar The Last Airbender Cosplay, Coroner Season 1 Episode 1 Black Dog, Chromium Atomic Number, Cobra Enrollment Form, Fresh Fruits Lab, Trial By Combat Meaning, Ready Built Dolls House For Sale, Uae 4 Humanity, Surface Laptop 3 Release Date, Moscow Zoo Panda, Escape Or Aspire Lounge Manchester Terminal 2, Ant-Man Full Movie, George Carlin Telephone, Village Hotel Sentosa Tripadvisor, Australia Address Fields, Sisters Of Battle, Turia Pitt Facts, Ghost Rider Vol 4, Editable Postcard Template For Kids, Pueblo Pacific Beach Happy Hour, Military Jobs For Civilians, Homes For Sale In Ventura, Ca, Isuzu Motors Thailand,